All Categories

Global clans battle

Global clans battle

Search
Aug 22, 2019, 03:4608/22/19
08/20/19

Global clans battle

When you win a battle and the Chief gets 400000000 rss where do they go and who or when do the clan members get part of them?
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 22, 2019, 04:3208/22/19
05/08/17
If you win a clans battle the resources go to the chiefs town it is up to the clan chief what they do with the rss, They can send it all to the stronghold which I always do as clan chief, share with the rest of the clan are just keep it in there town for their own use.
Aug 22, 2019, 11:0308/22/19
02/21/18

You have already had the answer,which is probably all you need.

As stated, the reward goes directly to the chief, and it says its for clan development, which is obviously open to different intrepretations.

However, there is this to consider.

I suppose what happens to the reward for winning CvC, might depend on several factors, as well as what stage of the game you are at,and the attitude of the people in the clan and the chief.

If you havent got a stronghold and are saving up for one, it makes some sense for the chief to keep it for that.Its convenient and it saves the clan contributing and  the tax on moving resources back and forth, and the time it takes to do it.

Converesly, if the chief sends it all the clan members for them to spend on personal improvements how would this be done fairly and conveniently,and keep every one happy?

Aug 22, 2019, 15:5208/22/19
05/08/17

WDYWTNTF said:

You have already had the answer,which is probably all you need.

As stated, the reward goes directly to the chief, and it says its for clan development, which is obviously open to different intrepretations.

However, there is this to consider.

I suppose what happens to the reward for winning CvC, might depend on several factors, as well as what stage of the game you are at,and the attitude of the people in the clan and the chief.

If you havent got a stronghold and are saving up for one, it makes some sense for the chief to keep it for that.Its convenient and it saves the clan contributing and  the tax on moving resources back and forth, and the time it takes to do it.

Converesly, if the chief sends it all the clan members for them to spend on personal improvements how would this be done fairly and conveniently,and keep every one happy?

If you have a large clan and shared the rss with the whole clan it would not go very far, I always send the winnings directly to the sh and before we had the sh as you stated above the rss were kept in the chiefs town to help construct the sh so I don't really know how other chiefs share with the rest of the clan maybe clan members that are short of rss for knowledge building etc.

Aug 23, 2019, 03:1808/23/19
07/21/19

I'm clear on the one-time res the Clan Leader gets, what I'm not clear on is this phrase in the system message when the battle was over (and my Clan won):

"Over the next 7 days there will be bonuses available to your Clan Members". 

What does that mean? I haven't seen any bonuses.

Aug 23, 2019, 11:0808/23/19
02/21/18

The clan bonuses are in relation to the stronghold, so are not much use without one.

You will still see the notification if you open up the window next to competitions,its the one that reads  Invaders , Ghosts, Bonuses.

Aug 23, 2019, 23:5608/23/19
07/21/19
Thanks for that - couldn't figure it out. Now I know.