All Categories

Marching speed up in subscriptions

Search
Aug 21, 2019, 18:3508/21/19
04/02/19

So putting that into the subscriptions is a massive imbalancing mistake, one out of greed I can only surmise. Everyone who can afford it is using it. Lots of little flash Gordons zipping around everywhere now.

I can not react fast enough to remove my troops from a tile that an attacker targets using that speed up. Result? I don't tile anymore unless I have a domain guard. You just removed a part of the game from me (as if there was much to do in the first place)

Also, I suspect this is the first part of a two part cash grab, the second stage being=The addition of domain guards to subscriptions if complaints start rolling in.

Trying best not to be insulting but this was a very ill-thought out move on your part plarium. In addition to the daily tasks causing tile hits between everyone in the same kingdom, only crazies rs from the standard tiles now.

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 22, 2019, 04:4308/22/19
05/08/17
articlezero said:

So putting that into the subscriptions is a massive imbalancing mistake, one out of greed I can only surmise. Everyone who can afford it is using it. Lots of little flash Gordons zipping around everywhere now.

I can not react fast enough to remove my troops from a tile that an attacker targets using that speed up. Result? I don't tile anymore unless I have a domain guard. You just removed a part of the game from me (as if there was much to do in the first place)

Also, I suspect this is the first part of a two part cash grab, the second stage being=The addition of domain guards to subscriptions if complaints start rolling in.

Trying best not to be insulting but this was a very ill-thought out move on your part plarium. In addition to the daily tasks causing tile hits between everyone in the same kingdom, only crazies rs from the standard tiles now.

Yes I agree with you completely every time I let my shield down to attack I am worried that some huge player will zero me in a nanosecond and with the huge capacity increase take all town rss too, Luckerly there is total peace in my kingdom so there are no tiles hits from hk at all but during global events avoiding been tile hit will be alot more harder now but as I said before I am much more worried about being zeroed.
Aug 22, 2019, 12:3408/22/19
02/21/18
Yes it just facilitates  a ceratin kind of response from a certain type of person and makes more money from the game, for they are really only interested in pandering to the big spenders because they make the most money from the most severely attached, because they already invested so much.
Aug 22, 2019, 12:5608/22/19
04/02/19
Laird Brinni said:

Yes I agree with you completely every time I let my shield down to attack I am worried that some huge player will zero me in a nanosecond and with the huge capacity increase take all town rss too, Luckerly there is total peace in my kingdom so there are no tiles hits from hk at all but during global events avoiding been tile hit will be alot more harder now but as I said before I am much more worried about being zeroed.
Good call, completely forgot about that. Thanks, I won't be lone attacking anymore either:P
Sep 5, 2019, 16:3909/05/19
07/25/19
As it sits you want too attack someone with the safety of not being attacked. Subs monthly varies from  10 to 20 USD depending on influence level. Although I do see your point but this adds quicker responses and more thinking than just seeing a town, attacking it and be safe from anyone else. 
Sep 7, 2019, 03:2009/07/19
05/08/17
xkillayoshix said:

As it sits you want too attack someone with the safety of not being attacked. Subs monthly varies from  10 to 20 USD depending on influence level. Although I do see your point but this adds quicker responses and more thinking than just seeing a town, attacking it and be safe from anyone else. 
Hi, I have been attacked on many occasions while lowering my shield which I accept as part of the game, no risk no gain, once a player ported on top of me while tile hitting which I did not see and was my own fault but mostly throw the other player boosting there march which at least gives me a few seconds to react, sometimes I shield in time other times I have not but with the new marching boost subsciption I don't think I will even have half a second to react which may stop a lot of players attacking now. I my self have hit many a player while they were lowing there shield which can take skill to do but with this new marching speed increase you don't need to do anything like boost your march part on top of the player with a sneak attack etc. so far I have not been hit since the marching boost was released apart from the attacks that I have deliberately dropped my shield far.