Total storage and building

9 Replies
User
14 August, 2019, 10:38 AM UTC
How i can build if cost of build is 8,7kk wood, and i have max storage 4,7kk. I can't product no more resources
UTC +2:00
CIM
User
14 August, 2019, 11:20 AM UTC
You farm it at lumber tiles, you make a trade with another clan member for the lumber, you get resources from doing tasks or quests or from the loki box and there are other ways in game you get resources.
UTC +1:00
User
14 August, 2019, 2:34 PM UTC
Thanks for answer was very helpful. Can i open new account and send resources to a new city to storage? It is work for infinity production?
UTC +2:00
User
14 August, 2019, 6:35 PM UTC
Matisiv said:

Thanks for answer was very helpful. Can i open new account and send resources to a new city to storage? It is work for infinity production?
Yes. I have a town for wood, food, lumber and iron. Each is set up to produce a lot of silver as well.  3 of the towns are just rss farms that send off their rss to my main town.
UTC +0:00
User
14 August, 2019, 7:25 PM UTC

A few things to consider.

Have you done all the vault upgrades you can do?

You may not want to do this,but even though your production in town is shut down,it doesnt mean that you cannot yield more than your town capacity.

Running more than one town can be problematic, and it wasnt how these games were supposed to be played, but nearly every does it,so effectively  no one is better off for doing it.

You have to think about the cost of running more towns,the transfer tax to storage and back, and the situation where these banks get "full" as well

CIM
User
16 August, 2019, 5:40 AM UTC
Banks don't get full ... a bank would not be there to produce what it is banking.
User
16 August, 2019, 1:42 PM UTC

Please direct me (and others) to the explanation as to how to.

CIM
User
17 August, 2019, 1:43 AM UTC
The town is probably lvl 5 or less ... you need it to be higher than lvl 5.
User
17 August, 2019, 2:07 AM UTC

Thanks,

I could find nothing on the internet, as to the mechanics of the operation of banks.

Though I have my suspicions that it may require more than just a higher palace level.

I am sure this information will be helpful to many a player.

User
18 August, 2019, 12:23 AM UTC

I've been reading new additions to topics, and as a result, I just found the following information in the archive section titled Stronghold .

19 June, 2017, 9:27 AM UTC

there used to be a loophole,  level 5 ,  use it as a bank.   then promote him to chief.     THE last update 3 days ago, took the level 5 bank and capped his totals he can hold.      everybody ellse used this loophole.

Now its gone for future clans.

It raises the question of the legitimacy of loopholes,and the legitimacy of closing them, and the wisdom of divulging anything on the forum.

6676480 users registered; 102852 topics; 454497 posts; our newest member:ORMER