02/04/17

Another day another glitch.

Nuf said.

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 15, 2019, 15:3308/15/19
01/18/15
Yes, game play as usual. I have played for a long time, and have some tolerance for all of the problems. A few times i have had to contact support for issues, but they have always been resolved, usually in about a week. I am currently having a problem with gear that was missing after a game crash for an "internal error". The messaging with support has continued over 2 weeks now, and they have alternated between 2 very different replies. One saying I used it in making other gear months ago., one saying it is on the shaman at the moment. I have provided screenshots, that show current conditions, and i have used, and was using the missing gear since they claim it was used for other gear...I really cannot understand how they can drag this out so long, when to me it seems it should be plainly evident. This is a strategy, planning and timing are important elements. Needless to say, if they cannot fix the errors when they occur, that makes a huge difference in my opinion of the game as a customer and a player... To think all the time, effort and thought are pointless with a game that cannot be depended on....