All Categories

WTF??

WTF??

Search
May 21, 2019, 22:4605/21/19
12/11/17

WTF??

oh no you are not taking my mega deal I have waited on for these crap deals   Where are the deals I was offered with 32m fgs

You do not fix the glitches and the bugs that interrupt the game and now this??? We spent alot of money in this game but screw that we are DONE!!!!

Views
Comments
Comments
May 22, 2019, 07:2005/22/19
04/07/17
I guess you are talking about 32m gold ... even when it has been time the mega deals are not available every day.  So just because the 32m gold is not showing today that doesn't necessarily mean it won't show anymore. 
May 22, 2019, 09:3105/22/19
May 22, 2019, 10:09(edited)
12/11/17
That may be true but what about everytime you click something  we have to reload 30 times a day. WHY AREN'T THE KNOWN PROBLEMS BEING FIXED IMMEDIATELY BEFORE CHANGES COME  THAT CAUSE MORE GLITCHES???? sorry for caps
May 22, 2019, 09:3805/22/19
May 22, 2019, 10:02(edited)
12/11/17
This game use to be fun, but now its a hassle to even play with all the bugs in it .and to charge and take away free things the existing players have known about that made it fun to just omitting them is stupid really. is  fine for new players and I hope you get many but what about the players that have been here years or months and have seen the game as it was now to see things omitted from the game like hunts for treasures?? Everything is a pay to play now.and as where the calendar for those who come everyday is a good idea what about those of us who have came everyday for years or months? and is there going to be maintenance every CvC and KvK etc. come on..how much do you expect the players to endure when there are plenty games that cost nothing to play?Plariums greed is showing.. you know how long we have been here and the kind of funds loyal player put into this game.
May 22, 2019, 10:0205/22/19
03/18/18

I agree on the bugs and glitches. It's nice to see an UI overhaul. But the game just crashes as usual. Pop a booster - crash. Run 10 tasks - crash. Send a dozen shipments - crash. With all kind of spectacular errors like 'out of memory' 'open gl' or 'too much recursion'. It's been going on for months now and only got worse.

And now with this new UI it's even out of memory faster. Thank you plarium. What about you fix the bugs first. So that when we attack, we can actually shield up instead of hoping we won't get an error message. That's way more important than a new UI.

And spoken of the new bank offerings and the subscriptions, the idea is good but the offering is a slap in the face. You know damn well you are ripping us of. We players know damn well we have to wait 12 week before we get new mega's. You can offer all you want, players know that buying anything will reset the mega timer. You shot your own feet with that scheme cause i'd probably been spending more if i hadnt had to wait for new mega's.

Xena is right. You have your priorities wrong. Fix bugs. Fix the offerings. New shiny interface doesn't hide the mud that's under.

Jun 4, 2019, 00:3706/04/19
11/13/17
Not happy with the new bank format and offerings.  The gold bonuses are almost comical
Jun 6, 2019, 12:0906/06/19
01/25/17
Why are all the bank packages have so little gold? Looks like im not buying packages. Would it really hurt to put 20 million in gold for 9.99 who knows you might see a spike in Sales. I try not to complain but the gold in these packages suck. 
Jun 14, 2019, 03:0406/14/19
02/01/19

GRRRRRRS!

I don't even know what a MEGA deal is. Never seen one.

All I know is that there's a competition going on where to earn points, you need energy or power drinks.

I see a good special for the power drinks for my Shaman but no Energy  drinks special for my hero.

And what's up with the same freaking Invaders spawning time after time again? Can we have more variety?

I don't have glitches too badly. My game does suddenly hiccup for a half minute but then it's fine.

I'm more pissed off that what I use to be able to buy for $4.99 is now $9.99 on "Special" and $19.99 at the regular price.

I've spent some money on this game but it feels like it's never enough for them. They just keep wanting more, more, more!

We keep getting less but paying more. Everything is so costly...in money and in Gold.

By the way....It's really irking me that they won't clean up the dead towns ...there are so many of them....way too many. Get rid of them!  There are so many Kingdoms that suck because if all the inactive towns.  

Don't even get me started on the inactive clans. There's way too much dead weight.

They want everyone to buy subscriptions and pay daily fees ...for what? I'm bored. Everything is either inactive/dead or too freaking expensive.

Jun 14, 2019, 09:2906/14/19
Jun 14, 2019, 14:53(edited)
04/07/17
You have to wait 2 months to for some 3 months between the mega deals.  Also I can confirm they still have deals to buy 32M gold for 19.99 usd/euro.