Armor of the North

17 Replies
User
11 April, 2019, 5:57 PM UTC

Howdy,

I fear I know the answer already, but my accounts about 2-3 months old and I don't recall ever being offered the Armor of the North.  I check my offerings daily, but I've never seen it.  Will I ever get that offer? While I'm at it, is there any way to see additional offers in general (inside or outside of game)?  Assuming my answers on all of this are no, but I'm holding out hope...
L3x Luth0r
UTC -5:00
0
User
11 April, 2019, 11:37 PM UTC
I have only heard of that north stuff being offered to new accounts on a relatively new server. So if you have not seen it then you probably will not.
UTC +7:00
0
User
13 April, 2019, 3:59 AM UTC

To whatever angel saw this, thank you!

My account was created in February and I was offered the Armor of the North just now.  I did not get an offer for the axe, but received every other piece!
L3x Luth0r
UTC -5:00
0
User
16 April, 2019, 2:51 PM UTC

Again,

If someone turned something on that allowed me to purchase the Armor of the North set, thank you.  I bought it Saturday.  You can turn it off any time though now.  Amulet of the North has been my daily lucrative every day since and I now own two of them, LOL!

Seriously, thank you, but yeah, new offers now :)

L3x Luth0r
UTC -5:00
0
User
16 April, 2019, 8:05 PM UTC
I thought that item was expensive , you must have loads if you got the complete set.
UTC +0:00
0
User
18 April, 2019, 5:12 PM UTC

helmet of the north instant speed up for 18.5 hours works only one time?  

UTC +0:00
0
User
18 April, 2019, 5:38 PM UTC
No set but pice by pice buýing? change price lower if waiting??
UTC +0:00
0
User
19 April, 2019, 3:30 PM UTC
You are never able to buy the full set all at once; however, when you are offered one of the pieces and buy it, you will be offered a different piece.  Each piece costs more money.  The effects work on any Building / Knowledge as long as you have the armor equipped.  With the full set on, I can finish any Building / Knowledge once there's about 5 days left.
L3x Luth0r
UTC -5:00
0
User
20 April, 2019, 3:19 PM UTC
5 days seems like alot at the beginning of the game but after a while it is not much.
UTC +7:00
0
User
20 April, 2019, 3:28 PM UTC
Yeah, after level 20 it doesn't help as much, but I'd been playing non-stop for a month to reach level 11.  Now I'm level 21 with fully upgraded tiles and knowledge.
L3x Luth0r
UTC -5:00
0
User
23 April, 2019, 8:17 PM UTC
Thanks !
UTC +0:00
0
User
23 April, 2019, 9:11 PM UTC
99.99 dollars for amulet ???
UTC +0:00
0
User
24 April, 2019, 12:00 AM UTC
Well I suppose it is all points of view. I have a 31 palace about 20 bill influence.  Very big to some...very small to others.
UTC +7:00
0
User
25 April, 2019, 6:17 AM UTC
199.90 for one amulett? cheaper if waiting?
UTC +0:00
0
User
29 April, 2019, 3:28 PM UTC
L3x Luth0r said:

To whatever angel saw this, thank you!

My account was created in February and I was offered the Armor of the North just now.  I did not get an offer for the axe, but received every other piece!
I too have just been offered the armour of the north packs on my smallest account which is only level 14 I started the account on the 27th of September last year but the Axe of the north is not showing up did it ever show up for you after you bought some of the other armour of the north?
UTC +7:00
0
User
18 May, 2019, 8:01 AM UTC

Yes, on the fresh account the I received 2 amulets for $99; however, on the older account that got it recently it was $99 per amulet.  The amulet gives the best bonus though, cutting out 4 days of time each.


Laird Brinni said:


I too have just been offered the armour of the north packs on my smallest account which is only level 14 I started the account on the 27th of September last year but the Axe of the north is not showing up did it ever show up for you after you bought some of the other armour of the north?

No. I got the entire set, but the axe never showed up.  The axe only gives a 1 hour bonus though so don't sweat it.


L3x Luth0r
UTC -5:00
0
User
25 May, 2019, 2:29 PM UTC
b seti nasıl daha ucuza elde edebilirim?
UTC +0:00
0
User
30 May, 2019, 6:16 PM UTC

L3x Luth0r said:


Yes, on the fresh account the I received 2 amulets for $99; however, on the older account that got it recently it was $99 per amulet.  The amulet gives the best bonus though, cutting out 4 days of time each.


Laird Brinni said:


I too have just been offered the armour of the north packs on my smallest account which is only level 14 I started the account on the 27th of September last year but the Axe of the north is not showing up did it ever show up for you after you bought some of the other armour of the north?

No. I got the entire set, but the axe never showed up.  The axe only gives a 1 hour bonus though so don't sweat it.


Yea I just wanted the axe for the rss yielding stats of 21% the centurions dagger is only 8% which I already have

UTC +7:00
0
6443544 users registered; 91050 topics; 433157 posts; our newest member:Rohithkill