All Categories

How do I give troops to clan members without intentions of recalling those troops?

How do I give troops to clan members without intentions of recalling those troops?

Search
Apr 3, 2019, 13:4704/03/19
03/21/19

How do I give troops to clan members without intentions of recalling those troops?  Can I just give troops to clan members without losing a march (when the clan member has the troops}?  How a clan member give another clan member troops and those troops not go into the Mead Hall?  

Supposedly when troops are sent as reinforcements (with the possibility of being recalled), those troops in the Mead Hall can't be used to scavenge for resources with your normal troops.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 3, 2019, 16:3204/03/19
11/28/18
Jerald Lifsey said:

How do I give troops to clan members without intentions of recalling those troops?  Can I just give troops to clan members without losing a march (when the clan member has the troops}?  How a clan member give another clan member troops and those troops not go into the Mead Hall?  

Supposedly when troops are sent as reinforcements (with the possibility of being recalled), those troops in the Mead Hall can't be used to scavenge for resources with your normal troops.

You can't do this. Your troops are yours and the only way to 'give' them to another clan member would be through reinforcement or an onslaught. But in the end they must return to you. If you're trying to remove your troops permanently you can do that in the Shrine of Odin under In The Town and then you click the troop type and dismiss them.