All Categories

Who let the ubers out??

Who let the ubers out??

Search
Mar 24, 2019, 22:5903/24/19
10/25/17

Who let the ubers out??

Yeah it could be crowded around the center of the pop but you could also kill a few ubers without traveling so far to do it.  Nor so far to collect and watch them while they were being collected.  it looks like a jumbled mess and like there are double the amount of level 6 invaders and ghosts too.   Take them away and put more rss tiles in there like it was.  Wish Plarium would concentrate on fixing what is wrong instead of messing up what isn't.   "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 25, 2019, 18:4503/25/19
11/26/15

Hi,

in our kingdom is this too.

Since 2nd day Fury the Uber are arranged in the forrest and outside and only 1 or 2 near together. The rest full with Level 6 intruders and ghost.

This day the Ubers come more and more to the place where they should be.

BUT 6 level resource places are not so many in the forrest. Allways many 6 intruders and ghost.

Bug???

An answer we never get I think. Simply embarrassing what Plarium make with this game.

Mar 29, 2019, 08:1703/29/19
Mar 29, 2019, 08:27(edited)
03/23/19

sounds like they want us to spend more $$$ on rss packs. and as for fury event again it sound's like another way for them to make $$. they are becoming greedy. I wonder what the kingdoms would look like if all free and lower spending accounts all up and left?
Strange, my clan was just discussing this same subject a little while ago. Plarium wants to be greedy? FINE, we will just move onto the next game. That should be a lot of fun for the big spenders to get rid of all the lower spending accounts. No more sheep for them to steam roll over, they can fight each other.

Apr 1, 2019, 16:1604/01/19
06/02/17

LadyMe said:

sounds like they want us to spend more $$$ on rss packs. and as for fury event again it sound's like another way for them to make $$. they are becoming greedy.

They are not greedy but stupid...

What is better, thousand of medium account who spend 20-50 each month or a few big one who spend several hundred each month ?

They are killing the middle class who are stopping playing the game...

And these overflow of invaders, ghost, ultra make it difficult for the big one too... not easy to find a target in this mess

By the way, need to rename the game from "vikings : war of clans" to "vikings : war of bugs"... adding new features when the game is plague with bug for months is a bad strategy... a game is for entertaiment, not for create frustration...

Apr 6, 2019, 16:3504/06/19
04/06/19
I am not planning on quitting the game yet but I am not in any hurry to buy. I usually drop a hundred bucks on the game every couple of months.  But the game has become more frustrating now that two week of kvks have been removed, holiday packs like st patricks day are getting nerfed and the number of awards I get each event goes down due to increased points required to get the rewards.