All Categories

stronghold link

stronghold link

Search
Mar 23, 2019, 22:5103/23/19
09/09/17

stronghold link

please give us back the stronghold link from our clan page. i have had to resort to writing down the coords just to find my home. also, my directional/distance arrow is gone. how will we know where we are on global map w/o it. many many problems from this new game addition. might i suggest you sit down in front of a computer and test the game BEFORE you add to it.
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 24, 2019, 00:1503/24/19
11/28/18
Eaglett said:

please give us back the stronghold link from our clan page. i have had to resort to writing down the coords just to find my home. also, my directional/distance arrow is gone. how will we know where we are on global map w/o it. many many problems from this new game addition. might i suggest you sit down in front of a computer and test the game BEFORE you add to it.
One thing you can do is click Clans, List of Clans and then find your clan and click the SH link there. Also we've had people with the arrow disappearing but it's there at time and the gone. That seems to be a PC issue and not affecting those on phones. 
Mar 24, 2019, 06:5703/24/19
06/02/17

Frank Rizzo said:

That seems to be a PC issue and not affecting those on phones. 

most of the issue are on PC... seem that plarium is not able to do software for PC... a shame
Mar 30, 2019, 04:1803/30/19
02/20/19

Eaglett said:

If you are in Global Map View you have the top bar with the number and name of your kingdom. Left in this bar you find a flag button and a tower button. The flag button centers the map to your Stronghold. The Tower button Centers the map to your city/castle. On the left side of the global map window you find a stronghold button to enter the Stronghold.

In the clan window you find left in the menu also a stronghold button to enter the stronghold. So all you need is present.