Before i spend any more money on this game...

3 Replies
User
13 March, 2019, 10:23 AM UTC
I need to know what Plarium is planning to do with the future of this game, like they have so many games, what is the development timeline looking like?
UTC +0:00
User
13 March, 2019, 1:57 PM UTC

Grim said:

... what is the development timeline looking like?

hope they freeze the development timeline until most of the bugs are solved in the actual version
UTC +7:00
User
14 March, 2019, 3:13 AM UTC
I am being EXTORTED on this Viking Game.... I was asked to join a Clan, I refused....He wiped me off the map and said he would help me rebuild if I joined his Clan....Now, I am spent some money on this Game....Not as much as this fucker....he must be spending $20K easy..... But, you piss him off, he will wipe you from the board....  I will not pay any more money on this Network until he is banned...  
User
14 March, 2019, 3:34 AM UTC

Is the reason you refused to join  that clan  because  you are  you wanting to play solo? Not impossible, but most would suggest you join a clan, even if you just  form your own to start with.  

There are things you can do to make yourself less of a target, however, again I think most would suggest you leave, and join another clan after making enquiries on how they are run and if you would fit in.

6164292 users registered; 80855 topics; 406378 posts; our newest member:Keksi