All Categories

Cheaters

Cheaters

Search
Mar 10, 2019, 09:0603/10/19
07/14/18

Cheaters

I was wondering if this was against the rules hate to be the party pooper but I was sent this message. I think they buy big packs and sell them. I have no idea who this is all I know is someone is cheating and it’s not fair for other players. We don’t need cheaters in this game 
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 10, 2019, 14:0003/10/19
02/21/18

In order to do this they would have to be able to circumvent the program,which is not beyond the bounds because some people are very smart and even break into governments secure places.

Recently some players were banned over purchases,maybe this is why.

Hackers and  cheaters normally get found out but you can see why the "gift" item has never been introduced , it would just make exploition so much easier .

Mar 10, 2019, 15:4603/10/19
06/02/17

WDYWTNTF said:

... but you can see why the "gift" item has never been introduced , it would just make exploition so much easier .

not if the "gift" item is implemented right...

by example, there is already a tax for send rss between clansmate... bigger tax for send to stronghold... let put a tax of 50% for send rss as gift outside your clan... will make it not economical for cheater...

for material/gems/runes, let them drop 1 or 2 lvl when send as gift... from legendary to rare by example...

the cheater are the one paying for something to other people... until there is people ready to pay, there will be other who buy when it is cheap with special pack and wil sell later at high price when there is no more good offert in bank...

in my other game, it is worse... there is people selling full cities... at least, here it is illegal... in fact, any monetary exchange between player is illegal in this game who cannot be used for commercial purpose...

Crazy Wayne, if you have doubt about cheating, specialy about player paying real money to other player for something, give the max information to plarium and they will investigate

Mar 11, 2019, 04:1703/11/19
07/14/18
Well I’ve ran across some members today that we’re trying to sell 6bilion in resources for a dollar that has to be against the rules if people know this why do they keep trying. I see that it’s a good deal but we have to pay so it makes it unfair.Sorry for the babbling.
Mar 11, 2019, 05:1003/11/19
02/21/18
 Yes totally unfair and not allowed,but  would seem to be more trouble than its worth.Like filing down dollars to make quarters.
Mar 11, 2019, 07:5203/11/19
01/08/18

CRAZY WAYNE: 6 bil in rss for a dollar? Wow