All Categories

Current state of the game

Search
Feb 24, 2019, 17:0802/24/19
03/15/17

Are you guys happy with the current state of the game ? For me and my clan game became boring and not rewarding at all. KVK is unplayable none fights anymore they are just killing ubers 24/7 and shielded for months or years. What is the point of the game ? I thought it is game for players who are eager to fight but in the current state of the game it is not possible to win by fighting when none fights. Simple example  4,3b guy has 0 pillaged from other towns. Shield system is just way too simple, we cant hit riders because everyone on pc version of the game can press shield in no time. Shield drops are unique and rarely happen with players who stopped playing months or years ago and their shield just went off... Shielding Place of Power during KVK has 0 impact on the event, or wait it has negative impact for players shielding it for 6 hours, they just sit in the pop and cant really tile hit or anything. 

CVC is clown and cash fiesta, matching system is just a failure. I bet is is based on total influence but fighting players with 100b inf when our biggest in clan is 50 is just ridiculous. 

Kingdoms are slowly dying, creating more and more of them doesnt really help any of us.  

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 24, 2019, 18:2602/24/19
11/30/17
Not difficult to agree with your assesment.
Feb 24, 2019, 21:3102/24/19
08/17/18

hear hear

Game is getting boring, especially for medium players. Biggest fishes having fun in PoP or OS rein traps, but for players 500mil - 5bil it's suicide to drop shield hoping for trap points. 

Hopefully 4K will provide a bit of entertainment, especially with inevitable blue circles of death every 5 minutes :D Plarium servers gonnae overheat and shut down - look what's happening during Jot :D 
Feb 25, 2019, 01:1402/25/19
06/02/17

tajri said:

I thought it is game for players who are eager to fight but in the current state of the game it is not possible to win by fighting when none fights. Simple example  4,3b guy has 0 pillaged from other towns. Shield system is just way too simple...

How your example is related to your complain... sure, the 4.3b guy have pillaged nothing... but seing his troop lost and amount of defeat, he have do some fight, unlucky one mostly...

From his "produced in the town" data, it make me think that the guy is maybe a hyperfarm... or a spy city ( spy can fight but cannot pillage )... some other people are bank for the clan and these can have 0 pillage et 0 battle... nothing wrong with it, not everybody is fighter and all function in a clan have their importance

For info, our kvk have just ended... and more that 90% of the point on both side are from combat... during kvkr, most of the point will be from training due to fighter replenishing their troop...

By the way, it is a strategy game, not a FirstPersonShooter... there is more in strategy that only fighting...
Feb 25, 2019, 14:3702/25/19
03/15/17

Oke

"By the way, it is a strategy game, not a FirstPersonShooter... there is more in strategy that only fighting..."

Strategy game? Where? There is no such thing. If you are talking about trapping- we have about 4 traps with low inf, they didnt even hit them with 10k t1. They were just sitting in the forest for 48h hitting ubers... No chance vs newer kingdom when my kingdom has about 50 or less active players.

"and more that 90% of the point on both side are from combat"

Well in my kvk it was 10% only from t1 slaying cuz they were only farming and farming and killing ubers nothing more, I believe in your kingdom you are monster with 100b influence or more and your kingdom has trylions of inf. But in "dead" kingdoms when we are facing players from "newer" kingdoms we have no chance, the bargain of dead inf is way too much. And that guy wasnt hyperfarm or scouttrap he just said he is not interested in fighting because he is 4,3b LOL. If you want more examples there is guy with 30b influence and he killed 1 m troops, or another 31b with 10m killed.

You cant really see what is happening in other kingdoms but my kingdom is slowly dying, players are bored to death, tile hitting 24/7 doesnt help. 

Mar 15, 2019, 04:2903/15/19
08/03/17
With this game you either go big or go home... that being said the players who are stuck in dying kingdoms are given the option to spend more money to buy drakhars and escape speeding up the death of that kingdom. The game is based on people wasting their money for enjoyment, big surprise that they are not doing anything about dead and inactive clans which sends the kingdom into a downward spiral. I wouldn't be surprised if the game owners have planned for some people to make high influence inactive accounts for free  in certain new kingdoms just to kill the kingdom and make people buy drakhar packs. They have already admitted to unbanning players who have scammed them with fake payments and stolen credit cards/accounts in order to create maxed out powerful accounts so its not a long shot for this game to be rigged in several different ways... no wonder they don't want to spend money time and effort on upgrading the game servers and fixing the outstanding issues since they are probably surprised the game has lasted this long. I have seen these types of game sites that don't care for their games close down when their income stagnates its a get rich quick scheme for them and a pitfall for the players who are scammed into paying to play for this game which is advertised as free to play lol.
Mar 16, 2019, 09:4803/16/19
06/02/17

tajri said:

I believe in your kingdom you are monster with 100b influence or more and your kingdom has trylions of inf. But in "dead" kingdoms when we are facing players from "newer" kingdoms we have no chance...

well, diplomacy and recruitment is part from strategy...

I am now in a clan who weight 120 bil influence for over 100 clans mate, almost all actif... but it was not always the case...

i come from a newer kingdom where french speaking player have become extinct... end up with our clan having only 15 actif members... september 2019, our actual clan have contact us and we have all immigrate to a older kingdom... since them, the chief of our new clan have recruit so much french speaking player ( some have move to other french speaking clan within the same kingdom ) that we are the majority of the kingdom...

And we are not only old players... we welcome newer one, help them to grow, share our tip and tricks, etc...

Your clan and your kingdom are ready to be what you want them to be... sitting in your corner, crying and complaining will change nothing... thinks outside the box and seek solution... somewhere, there must be a clan  like yours with similar problem... find it and join force together...

There is no more hope only if you give up