All Categories

future questions about the game if you should still invest money

Search
Feb 20, 2019, 14:2302/20/19
11/26/15

Hi,

please Plarium give answer about the following questions that is for me the if I would invest any more money in this game!!

Will you or are you solve the problems in the game like WebGl crash (browser game) ;  wrong level from intruders or ghost in one area. (from level 2 till 5 near together)

Will you change your bank offers? At the moment they are too expensive! 10 EUR for 4,8 Million Gold or 20EUR for 32 Million are too much when you play a long time and have expensive or long research or building!!

At the moment I wait over 15 weeks for better offers and that is much too long!!

Will you do something for the balance of the game?

CVC or KVK not only looking about the influence. Look for number of member (special KVK)

That not players could in a short time have 100 billion or more influence!!

(It give much ways for doing that, first only xxx money in a year for best offers after that they could be like the gold offer at the end of the bank 30.000 Gold for 99,99EUR. When some buy that is ok for me)

That are the important question that I have!

Please give an answer!!

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 20, 2019, 16:3902/20/19
Feb 20, 2019, 16:41(edited)
02/21/18

I appreciate that you are considering yout options conncerning the game, but  I think it unlikely you will get the answers you are looking for.

Whatever money any one has spent has gone,and is not retrieveable.its like buying shares in a company that goes bankrupt, or your piece of technology becoming obsolete.

The game will only run for as long as they wish.

The idea of spending money on the game as an "investment " is a ridiculous notion.

Feb 21, 2019, 07:1202/21/19
Feb 21, 2019, 07:28(edited)
07/25/17

I recommend that you time your Mega-Pack offers (91 days) to end on a major Holiday when the Bank Offers are the best. Then you get about as good a Mega-pack offer as you are going to get. Save up at least $185 US dollars. You then buy the least expensive offer-and then it doubles. Buy that one and it doubles again. And so on.... for me it is like this. $5 dollar Bank Offer--BUY: that doubles to a $10 dollar Bank Offer-- BUY it; that doubles to a $20 dollar Bank Offer--- BUY it; That doubles to a $50 dollar Bank Offer-- BUY it too; and that doubles to a $100 dollar Bank Offer-- BUY that one too.

These all total to $185.00 U.S. Buy all these and you can have fun for at least 6 months if you are frugal with all the good stuff that you get in the Bank offers.

Or you can pick and choose a bunch of $5 and $10 offers and get a little of each. I did this the last time I got Mega-pack offers and I wound up with 40 million gold and a whole bunch of goodies for doing a lot of different things.

If you want to run with the big boys you are going to HAVE TO spend some money for Major upgrades to your town. If you do not mind staying at the level that you are at , and are content to do things slowly, really slowly, then just buy Mega-Packs once or twice a year.

I must also warn people that Mega-Packs are for your Main Town only. If you use an alt' account for Mega-Packs then Plarium considers this cheating the system. When people cheat they ruin it for others who play by the rules.
Feb 21, 2019, 20:3402/21/19
06/21/17

Freddy Mercury wrote

I must also warn people that Mega-Packs are for your Main Town only. If you use an alt' account for Mega-Packs then Plarium considers this cheating the system. When people cheat they ruin it for others who play by the rules.

How would you know this to be true? 

Surely it must just be speculation?