Gold nuggets and bronze

24 Replies
User
26 April, 2019, 8:10 PM UTC

you see gold nuggets and obsidian in packs once your palace is lvl 31, occasionally one off pack will have gold nuggets and obsidian at lower levels, but not often.

When your palace is lvl 32 you go into asgard league and personal events give gold nuggets and obsidian instead of totems. Destroying monsters in Jotunheim also gives gold nuggets and obsidian when you have lvl 32 and above palace.
UTC +1:00
User
28 April, 2019, 2:45 AM UTC
My easter pack has 2 million bronze for 20 bucks. Best pack I have seen.
UTC +7:00
User
6 May, 2019, 7:31 AM UTC

For those who play for free, after a year of regular play my palace is at level 24 and I have accumulated  54k bronze.

Increasing VIP level, giving priority to hero advancement and skills which improve Uber killing plus spending gold on energy seem like the available ways slightly to increase the rate at which bronze accumulates.

My guess is that the time taken to accumulate enough bronze to continue any very extensive building programme beyond level 27 is measured in years rather than weeks or months.

So the challenge is to set targets and organise satisfying gameplay otherwise than through town development once level 27 is reached.

That might be a tough challenge for those who like to buy achievements in the game but someone who plays for free is most unlikely still to be playing at that point unless they already have a focus - clan development, fighting, whatever - outside just getting the castle to the next level.
UTC +0:00
CIM
User
6 May, 2019, 5:30 PM UTC
You get bronze from personal tasks and also you can use loyalty points (which you can get from clan tasks) to buy bronze in the clan store.
UTC +1:00
User
2 June, 2019, 12:27 AM UTC
WHERE ARE THE GOLD NUGGETS????
Live through the blood of your foes! Exalt in the lamentations of their women and children!
UTC -8:00
6430204 users registered; 89951 topic; 430705 posts; our newest member:rafix817