cvc matching who know how it works?

4 Replies
User
31 January, 2019, 7:35 PM UTC

Question for all who know how this works:

CVC matching, how does it works? How does the game match your clan to an other clan for competition?

When does the actual matching take place? 2 hours after KVK? before KVK? When?

How does this matching works? Influence? Members? SH influence?

Thx for your messages!

Give me knowledge
UTC +1:00
User
31 January, 2019, 9:11 PM UTC

I suspect no one playing the game knows, and if they did would they tell everyone their heads up.

There is already too much manipulation of the contests already.

UTC +0:00
User
1 February, 2019, 1:44 PM UTC

Thx for your answer,

It seems quite a few players know exactly how this works, so its time we all know , so we equalize the balance. 

Game processes and routines are a part of playing a game but when it is a good kept secret for a few to use it as advantage, than the time is there to make it public.
Give me knowledge
UTC +1:00
User
2 February, 2019, 10:32 AM UTC

Received wisdom has been that matching is based solely on total influence (although I imagine there may be a tweak or two as in not matching clans from the same kingdom).

I do not know when it is done but it would be good if plarium made the time between the matching taking place and the start of the contest as short as possible so as to cut down the period during which manipulation of influence can take place.  If that meant a shorter period between the announcement of the match and commencement I, for one, would be in favour.  Although I suspect that quite a bit of programming would be needed to make changes and plarium's programmer is already hopelessly overworked with so many games to support and so much aspiration to inovate - whether with new games, new servers or changes to all the existing games.
User
2 February, 2019, 11:14 AM UTC
dude said:

Thx for your answer,

It seems quite a few players know exactly how this works, so its time we all know , so we equalize the balance. 

Game processes and routines are a part of playing a game but when it is a good kept secret for a few to use it as advantage, than the time is there to make it public.
Hard to argue with that.
6125701 users registered; 80459 topics; 405463 posts; our newest member:jeffaquino2