Receipt of purchases

5 Replies
User
28 January, 2019, 11:34 AM UTC
I am buying gold to buy items.  I don't get a receipt for what I purchased.  I had 225,000 gold coins.  I purchased items but all that gold went so fast. I would like to see a receipt of where all that gold went.  How cold I get a purchase history?
UTC +8:00
Administrator
28 January, 2019, 11:44 AM UTC

Nebula Wolf said:

I am buying gold to buy items.  I don't get a receipt for what I purchased.  I had 225,000 gold coins.  I purchased items but all that gold went so fast. I would like to see a receipt of where all that gold went.  How cold I get a purchase history?

Hello! Please specify the exact name of the package, date of purchasing and your game ID, which you can find by clicking on the "Menu" button and then "About the game".

Waiting for your answer!

Bearer of the highest Knowledge
UTC +3:00
User
28 January, 2019, 12:30 PM UTC

Nebula Wolf said:

if i good understand, you have purchase a package with gold at the bank : 225k gold...

You have spend the gold on various item in game and you ask a receipt related to your spending in gold... it simply don't exist...

If you spend gold in game, it is your job to keep track of it...

What ivar ask you is about the bank package itself but since you say that you have receive it ( 225k gold ), it is not a issue... what you want is a way to check how you have spend this gold and this feature don't exist in game...

By the way, 225k gold is not a lot... i do at least 2 time more each week with participation in clan event... sometime by making the big score, sometime by making only 1 pts and having my clansmate making the job...
UTC +7:00
Administrator
29 January, 2019, 5:41 AM UTC

anesfan said:

What ivar ask you is about the bank package itself but since you say that you have receive it ( 225k gold ), it is not a issue... what you want is a way to check how you have spend this gold and this feature don't exist in game...

We can help with that!  So that's why we request the information.
Bearer of the highest Knowledge
UTC +3:00
User
29 January, 2019, 3:25 PM UTC

I would have said the same as you ANESFAN, but it seems we are both wrong, and the system, can tell him exactly how he wasted his meagre stash of gold.

The one thing I coud say to Nebula Wolf is, that gold doesnt go far, and use it wisely in future.

UTC +0:00
xyz
User
29 January, 2019, 4:26 PM UTC

Have to wonder.

How many times has the player has got carried away, or accidentally hit GOLD, instead of resources or FREE?.
UTC +7:00
6177976 users registered; 80991 topic; 406801 post; our newest member:666 hell