All Categories

Increase of attack power against special units

Increase of attack power against special units

Search
Comments
Feb 11, 2019, 10:4702/11/19
06/02/17

Solstafir said:

I tested it. VIP-bonus, scroll bonus and troop attack II research are part of the additive bonus and are included in both, the normal base damage and the special damage against certain types of troops.

Reseach: attack power II

thanks for your testing...

when it seem to affect both, it is simply because it affect the basic one... and the change of the basic one are ported to these against special troop...

personaly, i will not begin to test everything because there is so much buff and debuff for combat and plarium have sometime strange way to apply them...

by example, speed up for research/construction, at 100% mean 50% of the time, at 200% mean 33% of the time, etc

a other example are the yielding speedup... if you send 10k troop with a speed up 50% or without it, they stay on the tile the same time... the difference is in the amount of rss gathered... somehow like the yielding speedup is increasing the capacity...

point is that the game have become so complex that trying to have the real formula for everything is a real challange
Feb 11, 2019, 11:1702/11/19
04/07/17
anesfan said:

a other example are the yielding speedup... if you send 10k troop with a speed up 50% or without it, they stay on the tile the same time... the difference is in the amount of rss gathered... somehow like the yielding speedup is increasing the capacity...

point is that the game have become so complex that trying to have the real formula for everything is a real challange
I have not found this to be the case concerning yielding speedup ...
Feb 11, 2019, 13:1802/11/19
Feb 11, 2019, 13:20(edited)
06/02/17

CIM said:

I have not found this to be the case concerning yielding speedup ...

send a small amount of troop without speed up then try the same amount with speed up... yielding time will be identical but troop with speed up will bring home more rss...

of course, if you send a large amount of troop for yield the full tile in one time, the troop will come back faster because tile will be depleted sooner

have observe it when i was micro farming (  5k t1 ) uber during global event... all marche come back after the same amount of time... whatever there is a hero, a shaman or booster... only variable is the amount of rss that the 5k t1 bring back

EDIT : it is my observation... very possible that there is a other explanation for what i have observed... i am open to any theorie
Feb 11, 2019, 14:0102/11/19
Feb 11, 2019, 14:05(edited)
02/21/18

Problem is you get so used to something, often after having done tests , that you dont always notice things when,or if they they change,by accident,or design,unless its something really dramatic, because of expectations that things are normal and static.

I have read in the past about confusion of yielding from tiles and the meaning of what "speed" is.

I didnt post when I saw what ANESFAN posted, but  had thought, what CIM said ,that it was nonsense,but I cant discount what Anesfan, saw or belived he saw.

There are times when capacity and march speed increase, but would have thought he was comparing the events under the same conditions on the same day.

Feb 12, 2019, 09:2102/12/19
Feb 14, 2019, 07:02(edited)
01/11/17

💙💙

Feb 14, 2019, 14:2602/14/19
04/06/18
You are my Valentine also.