All Categories

Building times out of proportions!

Search
Jan 7, 2019, 21:3701/07/19
01/07/19

Reaching the 21 lvl times grow significantly, from 5 days to 2 weeks or more! And so from somthing like 4days and 22 hours of free boost, you have to wait 2 weeks for everything! Exagerated! Waiting all this time is mpossble, because you cannot play sanding your hero every 4 hours and then you have nothing to do. And it’s only the first step. I can imagine what should i wait later. Dirty COMMERCIAL operation. I go on tillit’s boring to wait. But i want other players to know this... i am sure changing these things is in your interest. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 8, 2019, 02:1801/08/19
10/14/18

Get yourself in a clan and start hitting checkpoints in challenges and earn a cr@p load of boosts.

Also with a level 21 town it means your clam members can reduce your build time by 25%.

Then use these boosts to cut down on your building time.

Also the right hero skill set and gear helps a lot. You just have to find the right gear and there is a lot of good standard gear to help reduce these times.

If you think build times are long, try resetting your hero's skills and unequip them then see how long the building/knowledge upgrade times really are. You're looking at 2-7 years for some e.g town upgrade, tier 7 troops unlock.

Lastly if you could race your town from level 21 to 35 in a few months then where is the challenge. You would be left upgrading your stronghold and those drafts take 6 months.  

Jan 9, 2019, 11:2801/09/19
01/07/19
Thank you very much... i fnd helpfull all your advices. I tried to found my own clan but it failed. Now i’ve entered a good clan and i can see all these benefits. Thank you once again ;)