All Categories

Plarrium are greedy

Plarrium are greedy

Search
Dec 17, 2018, 14:2812/17/18
02/08/18

Plarrium are greedy

I've had it with Plarium. After nearly 3 years in the game. They are too greedy. Now with the new upgrades the gab between the few top players spending a fortune and normal players is getting too big. Instead of making 5 dollar packs. The cheapest packs are now l10 dollars. They are good at making games but when it comes to money they are nor very bright. If they made packs from a dollar and up. Many more would spend money on the game. The gab which is now allready too big will become even bigger. At least they should make a limit for how low lv players you can attack compared to your own lv. Well enough from me, It's been a great time and I found a lot of new friends. But enough is enough. I hope many more will leave so they finally realize there's a limit for greed in this world.
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 17, 2018, 17:2912/17/18
10/13/18
What He say's is so true more of the Higher players get that way from tackling much smaller players while they are trying build up. Which causes them to leave the gaME  In return they actually make less money as more players leave the game.  And their so called up dating or fixing the Game is a BIG JOKE for over three hours I waited then finally tried to get into the Game   even now after two & half hours it stops at 90% and then says restart, why?
Dec 17, 2018, 18:3412/17/18
07/21/14

After nearly 3 years in the game

It took that long for you to realise 

Dec 22, 2018, 04:0912/22/18
07/09/15
These hate posts are interesting.  I wish i had access to the spending characteristics so i could see the spending patterns of the 100B and above, 50b to 20B and 19B an below.  Would make an interesting research topic.  Do you rely on the few or do the many make better profits?