All Categories

What a level 31 town looks like?

Search
Nov 25, 2018, 02:1511/25/18
02/23/18

I am level 27, and have buildings look like the following, I would like see what it looks like for level 31 town and other buildings, anyone can share the screenshot? :-)

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 25, 2018, 03:0711/25/18
Nov 25, 2018, 03:12(edited)
11/30/17

At first I was a bit confused as to what you were asking. I see you have palace 27, very fancy,but many of the other buildings are still at lower levels.

You are either going to have to be patient,speed build,or hope someone is generous enough and, or wants to show off, and give you a sneek preview of what you are aiming for.

I assume you must have some resource producers higher than the ones we can see.

Nov 27, 2018, 00:0211/27/18
03/04/18

ANYONE said:

At first I was a bit confused as to what you were asking. I see you have palace 27, very fancy,but many of the other buildings are still at lower levels.

You are either going to have to be patient,speed build,or hope someone is generous enough and, or wants to show off, and give you a sneek preview of what you are aiming for.

I assume you must have some resource producers higher than the ones we can see.

You are still confused by his question :

His Lvl 27 castle looks like it does in the pic : He would like to see what a Lvl 31 castle looks like, and what other buildings at lvl 31 look like.

Wish I was Lvl 31, cuz I would gladly upload a pic for you to see.

Anyone at Lvl 31 wanna upload a pic of the inside of their town for us to see ?
Nov 27, 2018, 01:2911/27/18
Nov 27, 2018, 01:38(edited)
11/30/17

Sorry you are confused about what I wrote in my post.and needed to quote every bit of it in yours.

The confusion  I had was beacuse of the title, its a statement written with a ? It might have said, ......What does a level 31 town look like?

I wouldnt have wriiten the rest if I was still confused.

The last part was an indirect question about the level of the resource production units, those that are not visible.

Nov 27, 2018, 04:5411/27/18
07/06/17
ANYONE said:

Sorry you are confused about what I wrote in my post.and needed to quote every bit of it in yours.

The confusion  I had was beacuse of the title, its a statement written with a ? It might have said, ......What does a level 31 town look like?

The last part was an indirect question about the level of the resource production units, those that are not visible.

I would think that you being so damn literal ,On every punctuation and just assuming that that is what it all means to the point of your reference to building lvls and how someone needs to be patient is why you were quoted. Hes a lvl 27 - you dont think he knows that already. Maybe you should actually read someone s post before comenting on, so you dont come across as being a plarium admin. Always a comment but never anything to say that helps.
Nov 27, 2018, 09:0711/27/18
09/03/18
LORD Z said:

ANYONE said:

I would think that you being so damn literal ,On every punctuation and just assuming that that is what it all means to the point of your reference to building lvls and how someone needs to be patient is why you were quoted. Hes a lvl 27 - you dont think he knows that already. Maybe you should actually read someone s post before comenting on, so you dont come across as being a plarium admin. Always a comment but never anything to say that helps.
Ladies please! Enough hostility! Let me follow suit here with an equally useless post as neither of you have answered the question posed by "USERNAME". Isn't it just nice that we all want to help so bad that we're bothering at least to state the obvious and rephrase each other's replies while clearly none of us has the means, at this time, to share a screenshot of our town buildings at the requested level? We're keeping this post active so that hopefully, a more capable Jarl may happen upon this thread and bring it to a more informative conclusion. That's what I call teamwork!! 😁 No spiteful comments necessary. Good on both of you. Peace. ✌🏻
Nov 27, 2018, 15:0811/27/18
Nov 27, 2018, 15:10(edited)
11/30/17

Semblance? LOL said what some grammar sentance of without construction it and some to understand is hard !

I  felt that as CURSED's  post followed immediately afterwards, there wasnt any need to quote me at all.

I appreciate that not everyone has english as their first language,and had it not been late at night, I may not have misunderstood the title

"What a level 31 town looks like?"

By the time I posted I fully understood.

I dont know how patient USERNAme is, but is eager to see a level 31 town,and I was trying to say unless someone posted a screenshot

that there were few other options.

Some players are not patient, and buy progress, and is the reason they have high hero experience, and high influence after having only just started the game. .

The reference to other building levels was of interest to me, you cannot see them.

Earlier in the game your other buildings have to be 1 level below the level of palace you next build.

I wondered if this was the case after getting to palace  21.If we could see level 26 resource buildings that would answer the question.

Nov 27, 2018, 15:2611/27/18
04/07/17
ANYONE said:

Earlier in the game your other buildings have to be 1 level below the level of palace you next build.

I wondered if this was the case after getting to palace  21.If we could see level 26 resource buildings that would answer the question.

After level 21 you still need to level up one of most buildings to get to the next palace level.
Nov 27, 2018, 18:4711/27/18
03/04/18
Or you can just look at google images and see the inside of a Lvl 31 town. -- I guess everyone forgot about that.
Nov 27, 2018, 19:4011/27/18
09/03/18
CURSED CORPSE said:

Or you can just look at google images and see the inside of a Lvl 31 town. -- I guess everyone forgot about that.
Hot dayuuum! I think you solved this one. Kudos, Cursed Corpse. <- this guy's going places. 👍🏻>
Nov 28, 2018, 14:2411/28/18
07/06/17
Wow - got to love the sarcasm
Dec 1, 2018, 11:5612/01/18
Dec 1, 2018, 11:57(edited)
09/03/18
LORD Z said:

Wow - got to love the sarcasm
You know what's kinda sad, tho... That wasn't sarcasm. It's a totally legitimate idea to try Google images if images are requested to answer the question. "I guess everyone forgot about that" was pretty spot-on, probably because many of us get so absorbed in these forums sometimes that we mentally block out other resources. My praises to CURSED were entirely sincere.
Dec 2, 2018, 00:1912/02/18
06/21/17

It wasnt clear to me who this comment

Wow - got to love the sarcasm    from LORD Z ,was directed to.

Dec 2, 2018, 01:1412/02/18
Dec 2, 2018, 01:15(edited)
09/03/18
xyz said:

It wasnt clear to me who this comment

Wow - got to love the sarcasm    from LORD Z ,was directed to.

True, he didn't direct at anyone in particular. I assumed it was me cuz I have a weakness for dramatic flare and enthusiasm that can come across as insincere sometimes, even though I meant every word. Also, he said that right after my comment. 😬