All Categories

Black Friday offer

Black Friday offer

Search
Nov 23, 2018, 21:3211/23/18
11/26/15

Black Friday offer

Hi,

what the hell Plarium you mean with this Black Friday offer???

What I see it is nothing, too expensive.

And again not the same for all players like all offers.

Other jarls become more for the same money. More gold, more items.

Sorry but this is not what i understand for a black Friday offer!!!!

This kind of offers should be the same for all players! Same in what it cost! Same items! Same amount of items!!!!
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 23, 2018, 22:0211/23/18
08/17/18

khunterj said:

Hi,

what the hell Plarium you mean with this Black Friday offer???

What I see it is nothing, too expensive.

And again not the same for all players like all offers.

Other jarls become more for the same money. More gold, more items.

Sorry but this is not what i understand for a black Friday offer!!!!

This kind of offers should be the same for all players! Same in what it cost! Same items! Same amount of items!!!!

No, they shouldn't. It's not communist regime, where everything is - theoreticly speaking - equally distributed and everyone gets same amount of same goods. It's real life, real businness, real money.

Why someone, who didn't spend a penny have same offer as guy, who is spending £50 a week or more? Nonsense. Offers have to be different, because players got different purchase habits. 

If someone doesn't like bank offers there's simple solution for it - don't buy. It's not a must yet, it's still a choice. And I wouldn't make too high hopes and expectations either - Plarium is money making company, not charity. If they are giving anything away it means next time one will have to pay double for it.

And crying out loud frustration, because expectations didn't match reality is childish - do you want cryons?

Nov 24, 2018, 09:3111/24/18
04/07/17
You have to wait a couple/few months in between buying to get the best offers, and then buy all you want in one day because the offers will go down again the day after you buy and then you have to wait a couple/few months again.
Nov 24, 2018, 12:0411/24/18
Nov 24, 2018, 12:04(edited)
11/26/15

Hi,

CIM I nkow that you must wait 8 weeks for good offers and 12 weeks for very good offers.

But when someone use the name Black Friday it should be offers that the word Black Friday is worth!!!!

It should not be matter if your normal offers are bad or good!
Nov 24, 2018, 15:0911/24/18
02/21/18

You bought something in a store because there was a mad frenzy, you dont really want the thing you bought,but it was on sale,and you didnt want to miss out on a bargain.

Sometimes items in sales,including Black Friday Deals are  just an illusion.

Nov 29, 2018, 00:0511/29/18
11/20/18

My black Friday deals were pretty good, I was happy with them. For $4.99 I got a shit ton of stuff that will last me weeks.