All Categories

"Use of third party software..."

Search
Nov 15, 2018, 00:4911/15/18
09/26/18

The game crash and restarted then gave me an error saying I use third-party software. It looks like the game detect its own self running and detect a false-positive. I don't want my account banned so what should I do? Looks like others report this problem. I don't cheat.
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 23, 2019, 00:3009/23/19
09/07/19
Did you ever get a response? I just got this same error and I don't want it to be banned either...I've never cheated and just spent money on this game. 
Sep 23, 2019, 06:1409/23/19
01/11/17

Skjaldmær said:

Did you ever get a response? I just got this same error and I don't want it to be banned either...I've never cheated and just spent money on this game. 

Dear SKJALDMÆR,

When you load the game, there must not be any third-party applications that may influence the game process installed neither in your browser nor on your PC.

Please use only browsers and official applications Facebook Gameroom, Plarium Games app downloaded from official sources to play the game. 

If you don’t use any third-party software or you are not sure if there is one installed in your browser, please try to clear the cache of your browser or official application, also restart the game, close the alert window and wait until the game is loaded. 

As using third-party applications to play Vikings: War of Clans refers to the violation of the Terms of Use, the access to the game for players using such software will be restricted. 

We hope for your understanding. Thank you in advance. 

Oct 5, 2019, 00:3910/05/19
10/07/18

As i got this message right now and there is definitly no "Third-party Application" running i have to guess the involved detection system is not at 100%. 

Well... errors happen and i fully understand the intention to keep this game as cheat free as you can get it. It´s your business model after all that´s at stake here.

Nonetheless i´m not really fond of being falsely accused with this 3rdparty thing. 

And i´m also not fond of a statement with pointy fingers to the players while all you should say is: 

"We thank you for your indication of an possible error and are investigating his issue."

Nov 9, 2019, 02:4611/09/19
11/07/19
Also Mee lools like they have a problem with recognizing cheaters. Better to loose some players who did nothing
Nov 9, 2019, 03:4111/09/19
06/09/17

Same happened to me, I never used third part software but that mesage appeared to me, I was angry and scared, now I see that there are people who has the same problem and this looks like is plarium's problem and not ours. What would we do if we can't put a shield and get zeroed because of the bann? and of course get banned whitout fault even when you had spent time and money I just don't know

I talked with them yesterday and they told me exactly what IVAR MARKSMAN says.

Ivar Marksman said:

Skjaldmær said:

Dear SKJALDMÆR,

When you load the game, there must not be any third-party applications that may influence the game process installed neither in your browser nor on your PC.

Please use only browsers and official applications Facebook Gameroom, Plarium Games app downloaded from official sources to play the game. 

If you don’t use any third-party software or you are not sure if there is one installed in your browser, please try to clear the cache of your browser or official application, also restart the game, close the alert window and wait until the game is loaded. 

As using third-party applications to play Vikings: War of Clans refers to the violation of the Terms of Use, the access to the game for players using such software will be restricted. 

We hope for your understanding. Thank you in advance. 

I feel like we are vulnerable and no matter if we are guilty or not.

Nov 9, 2019, 12:4111/09/19
Nov 9, 2019, 12:42(edited)
02/21/18

A lot of the problem is connected with impatience in loading the game at the changeover time.

I  believe,though cannot be certain, that Its connected to the time when bots from the same place were attacking the game, so if you keep sending multiple requests it thinks you are a bot, rather than a real player.