All Categories

Too much coward in the game

Search
Nov 8, 2018, 18:4511/08/18
07/05/15

What is that game really??? i dont understand why people attacking me without any challenging, i started the game few days ago and im just disgusted. Some people with millions influence are attacking me everydays....and i cant do anything versus them except stopping this stupid game where i cant play...

So i think i will stop this becauseits just boring to channelge people with millions of influence when u have only 200K..

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 10, 2018, 00:5911/10/18
09/03/18
You just need to join a clan so that you can get some gold and buy a shield. Once your town is protected by a shield, it doesn't matter how powerful someone else is, your town will be safe and you can move forward. Your clan will be able to help you grow quickly and hopefully you'll find the game more enjoyable. :)
Nov 10, 2018, 21:0611/10/18
08/17/18

1. find a clan to help you grow

2. ALWAYS have your shield on, unless you are attacking someone

3. stop moaning, read beginners guides or watch videos on youtube

4. this is WAR game, expect being attacked when being reckless

5. if you don't like game just stop playing

6. try to get to know rules before crying

Nov 12, 2018, 09:2211/12/18
12/20/17
Simon Says said:

So inspirative
Nov 12, 2018, 15:2111/12/18
Nov 12, 2018, 15:24(edited)
02/21/18

Sounds like you havent played before and its a new kingdom.

They are much more frantic, for a number of reasons, everyone is trying to grow fast at any ones expense.

A lot of players have played these types of games before, and know how they work.

Unfortunately, for people like yourself, there are also people who have  played this game before,and start again in a new kingdom , with an even greater advantage because they have moved there  from another kingdom with a huge  amount of resources , with the sole intention of running it ( otherwise known as ruining it for new players) making mincemeat of the novices, and driving them away.

Nov 13, 2018, 23:2511/13/18
09/03/18

WDYWTNTF said:

.... there are also people who have  played this game before,and start again in a new kingdom , with an even greater advantage because they have moved there  from another kingdom with a huge  amount of resources , with the sole intention of running it ( otherwise known as ruining it for new players)...

Well said. Unfortunately, these shenanigans affect more than just novices. In this game, everyone reaches a point where neither experience level nor strategy matter at all compared to the amount of money they are willing and capable of spending. New kingdoms are definitely hit the hardest though, especially the last thirty or so which were basically already claimed by one of the top ten veteran clans before they even opened. Nothing a player does in those first two months before migration is lifted matters in the end, unless they are fortunate enough to have bottomless pockets. The only thing that a person can do to not feel like they're surrounded by bullies and getting nowhere is to hold on tight in a good clan with a shield up 24/7. It's still running in place but the company is better and there's the illusion of progress. ;)

Nov 19, 2018, 20:2311/19/18
07/05/15

Simon Says said:

1. I want to play my own game and forming my own game when i start a new game

2. For a shield always on you need to P2W...

3. Moaning when i m attacked by people who are 10000 times stronger than me is just normal, guides and videos cannot help in that case

4. A war game where people with 10 000 000 power can attack people with less 500 000 power is just ridiculous because i cannot do anything for defend myself

5. i like the game but rules are just insane

6. what rules are you speaking about? The one where people cannot do anything for defend themselves? Or theruleswhere thepowerful people can attack people who are 1 000 000 times lower then them?

Just for information, im a new player and i was attacked 10 times by people who are very stronger than me...this is just ridiculous to speak about some rules....because there is no rules in that game except the coward one: Attack people who cannot defend themselves and you will be the champion.

So what...

but the number 5 is speaking to me...this game look to much for loosers people who have no courage and no honor...so yes i think i will stop it
Nov 19, 2018, 22:0311/19/18
08/17/18

Gizmobrown said:

Simon Says said:

1. I want to play my own game and forming my own game when i start a new game

2. For a shield always on you need to P2W...

3. Moaning when i m attacked by people who are 10000 times stronger than me is just normal, guides and videos cannot help in that case

4. A war game where people with 10 000 000 power can attack people with less 500 000 power is just ridiculous because i cannot do anything for defend myself

5. i like the game but rules are just insane

6. what rules are you speaking about? The one where people cannot do anything for defend themselves? Or theruleswhere thepowerful people can attack people who are 1 000 000 times lower then them?

Just for information, im a new player and i was attacked 10 times by people who are very stronger than me...this is just ridiculous to speak about some rules....because there is no rules in that game except the coward one: Attack people who cannot defend themselves and you will be the champion.

So what...

but the number 5 is speaking to me...this game look to much for loosers people who have no courage and no honor...so yes i think i will stop it

1. I don't get your drift here - forming new game when you start a new game? It's not Tetris, where you start from beginning every time. In VWoC you are starting where you left it minus consequences of reclessness;

2. Obviously you are wrong - you need good clan, participate in events, reach checkpoints, get gold for it, buy shields;

3. Reading with understanding should have been mastered in primary school - to avoid being attacked (regardles of size) you need to have shield on, simple solution;

4. Have a shield on, then you won't be attacked. If you go through basics (I doubt it very much judging on your stubborness and not accepting facts) maybe, very very very maybe you will learn how to fuck up 10 times, 20 times, even 50 times bigger player;

5. Rules are simple, but game is extremly complicated and it takes very long time to master it (plus some cash, but not as much as you think). If you didn't understand them from my post and couldn't find them in beginners guides I can't help it. In that case find another game, like CandyCrush or Fortnite, which are not so demanding;

6. I will try to explain you basic game rules for the last time in a way you might absorb: 

town with blue circle - safe town, very good

town without blue circle - not safe town, muchas no good

attack somebody's town - good

being attacked - no good

listen, learn and grow - good

not listen and moan - not good

playing in strong clan - good

playing alone - not good (or very rich)

attacking someone bigger without knowledge, hero, gear - no good, muchas no good

attacking someone smaller without knowledge, hero and gear - bad idea, but might work sometimes

attacking someone with proper knowledge, hero and gear - good, muchas good

attacking someone smaller - good idea

and so on, and so on. If you won't get it you must be thick as a plank.

And you don't have to say, that you are new player, everyone knows it. It's nothing bad being new, it's actually great discovering aspects and niuances. Bad is being arrogant and so convinced about own uniqueness, that you stop listen to people who know a lot more about something (VWoC in this case). You are refusing to listen, to understand what someone is saying, to adapt. Fine, your choice, don't play if that's what you want, nobody will cry because you decided not to bless us with your presence. With this attitude you will have hard life boy, that's for sure. Take care