Fun Fact for the Day (November 2018)

Fun Fact for the Day (November 2018)

Search
Comments
Dec 1, 2018, 17:2312/01/18
Dec 1, 2018, 17:25(edited)
02/21/18
CIM said:

November 27 - It's good to have a bunch of 15 minute and 1 minute time boosts when doing upgrades, if you don't have any you can by them with gold at the item store which is a much better buy than buying them with loyalty points at the clan store.

A better idea is to get your VIP high enough so you can get auto complete of all tasks.
Dec 1, 2018, 17:3312/01/18
04/07/17
WDYWTNTF said:

CIM said:

November 27 - It's good to have a bunch of 15 minute and 1 minute time boosts when doing upgrades, if you don't have any you can by them with gold at the item store which is a much better buy than buying them with loyalty points at the clan store.

A better idea is to get your VIP high enough so you can get auto complete of all tasks.
I am not talking about it for tasks ... I'm saying to have it for when you do a bunch of knowledge or building upgrades at one time ... then you want to complete and move on to next and don't necessarily want to use an hour one when you only need 2 minutes or 15 minutes ... and when you are on a upgrade bonus you are limited by time to complete the upgrades before the bonus runs out.  Oh I see now I even specified it is for "doing upgrades" ... :)
Dec 2, 2018, 01:1112/02/18
Dec 2, 2018, 01:14(edited)
02/21/18

Sorry, I made a mistake... somehow I thought tasks, even though thats not what was written.

Initially thinking at the time why not 3, 5, and 10 minutes?. I remembered you cannot buy these.

I have just had to re investigate how to buy time boosts and stock them for later.

Previously I have always used buy and apply for tasks,which isnt ideal,via the coffer icon in advance is more convenient.

Thinking this was the better deal,which apparantly it isnt, I used get 15minute boosts,from the clan store  with loyalty points.

Mostly I think a minute isnt too long to wait for a process to finish, and had great reluctance to spend gold for I minute boosts to finish tasks,before I had auto complete.

Even if I got the wrong end of the stick,I still believe having a high and active VIP  is a very useful time saver.

Dec 2, 2018, 01:2312/02/18
Dec 2, 2018, 01:28(edited)
09/03/18

CIM said:

Eleria said:

CIM said:

November 30 - In KvK and CvC it is not only the points that your kingdom/clan makes that is important it is as much important how many points you give the competition by the killing of your troops.

CIM - I look forward to these each day and I hope you keep them up. I'm not sure if I'm misreading this due to sleep deprivation, but I think your November 30th is a repeat of your November 2nd post. I'll delete this comment if I'm wrong or if you change it. :)

You weren't wrong ... I was the one who was sleep deprived and I originally did "check" to make sure it wasn't a repeat but obviously I failed on that one (lol)... no need to delete your post ... and thanks for the catch.  Maybe you want to do one for December ... lol

Lol. Cool beans. I'll let you know if I think of anything. :) 

I am wondering if you might add onto that one from November 2nd, though. Just to stress the fact that this needs double consideration from those players who switch clans and can't earn any points... Unless I'm wrong. I'm not sure if people gain kingdom points even if they can't get clan points, but if not then this is important... During KvK events, EVERY attack they perform on the enemy hurts their home kingdom, win or lose.

Come to think of it, I probably should've posed this as a question in the forum instead of just to our Line group. I always assumed that's why kvk events had "personal" checkpoints, but I was told they can't gain any points at all for the kingdom, which would be a bummer. Perhaps you know better?
Dec 2, 2018, 06:5812/02/18
04/07/17
WDYWTNTF said:

Sorry, I made a mistake... somehow I thought tasks, even though thats not what was written.

Initially thinking at the time why not 3, 5, and 10 minutes?. I remembered you cannot buy these.

I have just had to re investigate how to buy time boosts and stock them for later.

Previously I have always used buy and apply for tasks,which isnt ideal,via the coffer icon in advance is more convenient.

Thinking this was the better deal,which apparantly it isnt, I used get 15minute boosts,from the clan store  with loyalty points.

Mostly I think a minute isnt too long to wait for a process to finish, and had great reluctance to spend gold for I minute boosts to finish tasks,before I had auto complete.

Even if I got the wrong end of the stick,I still believe having a high and active VIP  is a very useful time saver.

One minute can be as long time when you are trying to do a lot of upgrades on a 10 minute or even 30 minute upgrade boost ... and yes high enough vip to be able to autocomplete all tasks is one of the first goals I recommend ... buying vip points with gold if even necessary ...
Dec 2, 2018, 07:0012/02/18
04/07/17
Eleria said:

CIM said:

Eleria said:

CIM said:

November 30 - In KvK and CvC it is not only the points that your kingdom/clan makes that is important it is as much important how many points you give the competition by the killing of your troops.

CIM - I look forward to these each day and I hope you keep them up. I'm not sure if I'm misreading this due to sleep deprivation, but I think your November 30th is a repeat of your November 2nd post. I'll delete this comment if I'm wrong or if you change it. :)

You weren't wrong ... I was the one who was sleep deprived and I originally did "check" to make sure it wasn't a repeat but obviously I failed on that one (lol)... no need to delete your post ... and thanks for the catch.  Maybe you want to do one for December ... lol

Lol. Cool beans. I'll let you know if I think of anything. :) 

I am wondering if you might add onto that one from November 2nd, though. Just to stress the fact that this needs double consideration from those players who switch clans and can't earn any points... Unless I'm wrong. I'm not sure if people gain kingdom points even if they can't get clan points, but if not then this is important... During KvK events, EVERY attack they perform on the enemy hurts their home kingdom, win or lose.

Come to think of it, I probably should've posed this as a question in the forum instead of just to our Line group. I always assumed that's why kvk events had "personal" checkpoints, but I was told they can't gain any points at all for the kingdom, which would be a bummer. Perhaps you know better?
Seems to be a lot of questions about who and what counts for kvk when people leave clans and join others or just stay unclanned and is hard to do a simple test to see how it works ... would be worth a thread on it's own ...