All Categories

Elder's Job Discriptions

Elder's Job Discriptions

Search
Aug 27, 2018, 17:1808/27/18
05/20/18

Elder's Job Discriptions

Looking for ideas on what other Elders feel are some job descriptions for the Elders to take care of when you have many Elders in your clan.

1 -  Recruiting - find new Jarls to join clan

2 - Strong Hold Management - Getting rss's, creating tasks, upgrading buildings

3 - Mentoring - Helping Jarls with any questions so in depth knowledge of game 

4 - Politics - Go between for other clans about Naps, accidental hits, and so on

5 - Rank 1 Ranker management - Help all Rankers

6 - Rank 2 Warrior's Management - Help all Warriors

7 - Rank 3 Warlord's Management - Help all Warlords

8 - Purger - Watch and purge or get ahold of all inactive Jarl's

9 - Regulations Enforcer - Making sure all Jarls abide to all regulations

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 27, 2018, 18:2408/27/18
08/25/17

Cockroach44 said:

... job descriptions for the Elders...

It is not a job but a curse... so much things to do that sometime, you have not enough time for play and have fun...

the only position worse is chief... i am experiencing it now and hope to be voted down in our election...

as for the topic, elders job description... at the moment, i have the responsability to dissolve our clan, make negociation with a other clan in a other kingdom, organize a migration there and merging of clan, and be sure that we forget nobody in our old kingdom...well, pretty busy with it for 1 week and it will last at least 2 more week... or more
Feb 19, 2022, 08:4502/19/22
02/19/22

The main purpose of this description is to guide beginners in choosing a job that suits their abilities. I had a great site   and it's their responsibility to preach and teach you about new skills for your job career.

May 5, 2022, 12:5705/05/22
May 5, 2022, 13:02(edited)
07/03/21

My experience over 4 years is that most people assume it is just the next level up from the others. They don't expect to have to do anything and they mostly don't. People like the title but not the work. As an elder in every clan I've been in I usually end up listening to and solving other people's problems rather than playing the game.  I've now retired to be a lazy elder too. Sorry

Dec 27, 2022, 13:0512/27/22
12/27/22

I'd never heard the term "multi-credit playing function" before. After reviewing potential enhancements, the gaminator 3 support te am recommended adding this subsystem to modify the value of credits for various games. And the crude method of transferring them back and forth allowed my players to assess how much they wanted to spend.