All Categories

Bad side of Plarium

Bad side of Plarium

Search
Aug 24, 2018, 11:2808/24/18

Bad side of Plarium

Hi All

At the beginning I would like to point out that Plarium is going to the wrong side...really bad, bad and one more bad

For some time, a few weeks I have noticed that the number of trophies, runes, dropped down. Question is why?

Most of us who put our heart and money into this game receive less in return. Question why?

The truth is that money drives our lives, but not in this way, where there is respect for us?

People starting to understand that something is wrong in this game,ad this it makes me happy that i am not only one....

Some of you have already stopped playing because the plarium gives a lot less in return.....

Question to Plarium: Could you tell why you are doing it? (If you do not correct this in game,  it you will lose it a lot)

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 24, 2018, 12:1808/24/18
01/11/17

Hello SPARSPAR,

We regret that you have such an impression :( 

We are always happy to hear your ideas. Our developers take every suggestion into consideration. We hope that our future innovations will meet your expectations.

If you have any more questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Have a nice day!

Aug 24, 2018, 19:4108/24/18

Impression?

e.g Today i killed 12 Longobard and I did not get any one "rough bristle" one of the materials. What should I think?

Maybe i should kill 80 ubers to get one legendary materials?. And expalin me why i have above 60 gem each (food production each, stone each, iron each etc) but for learning gem even 12 i dont have. Why 12?, because 6 for hero is needed and 6 for shaman....

what should I do with a surplus of gems?

and you want to tell me that this game is extra? beacuse you take money from us without giving anything back?

Bad Bad Bad

Aug 24, 2018, 23:5508/24/18
06/02/17

sparspar said:

And expalin me why i have above 60 gem each (food production each, stone each, iron each etc) but for learning gem even 12 i dont have. Why 12?, because 6 for hero is needed and 6 for shaman....

well, there is gems who are given by premium task, gems who are fiven when you hit any invader... but learning gems are only drop buy uber pict...

look at the table below, the "name of the new gems" are gems only drop by uber... table is a little confusing because some people think that aquamarine ( learning gems ) can be drop by canis but it is not the case... in the case of uber pict, it mean that it will drop material who can be found when killing canis-hounds-serpent-saracen... but gems are a special case

The next table is about "normal" gems and where they can be found... these can be found by killing ubers too...

So, the "new gems" from ubers are pretty hard to find, same when killing ubers... but if you are killing ubers for material and craft gear for hero and shaman... when you are done with gear, you will probably have enough "new gems" for fill your gear...

I am level 27 city, cannot yet kill lvl 6 invaders and have never care to research it since i hit uber since i can, mean from the beginning of playing... have enough gems for now but yet short in material because of these multiple shaman and their gear...

For the runes, some are pretty hard to find... mainly all these who increase offense for a type of troop by 32% at legendary level... and it is good because they are nasty one... a combat hero with a combat shaman mean 12 of these runes, good for  384% increase offense in a type of troop at legendary level...

If everything was given easily and fast, now afte more of 1.5 year playing,  i will have it all and game will be boring... and i am not a big spender...
Aug 28, 2018, 09:2108/28/18
06/29/17
257,000   lumber runes to 5000 storm runes yes its a nasty ponzie scheme somones getting very rich but it isnt the players