All Categories

Lust for Power event

Lust for Power event

Search
Aug 9, 2018, 01:2108/09/18
09/22/17

Lust for Power event

Why aren't points for hitting ghosts included in this event? 

I've known it wasn't included, but it just now piqued my curiosity as to why not....I won't demand it be changed, but would prefer to know the reasoning, if any :)

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 9, 2018, 02:4908/09/18
04/07/17
I think I have also brought this up ... it seems it should be in there ...
Aug 9, 2018, 22:0008/09/18
06/14/17

Epsilon3 said:

[…]

You don't get a Shaman,at the beginning ( one could ask why not, seeing as all the tasks, builds, and research have an experience bonus listed)

so it wouldn't be fair  to all the players who don't have a Shaman. 

Also,compared  to the Hero, Shaman take much longer,and use more resources to advance, and then energy to vanquish foes,which you can  see reflected in the points in the events they are included in.

Believe most of this is resolved trough the dynamics of leagues, if you are concerned about the world player competitions.

In comparison you can not get points for hitting higher level invaders as a small player either. It is not a request that one should harvest more points to get the same reward, but that if one use the (expensive) ghost resources it should yield a reward as with invaders. It has always looked as a design glitch to me.
Aug 9, 2018, 22:1308/09/18
09/22/17

Killing ghosts is a clan event too, while if you're too small, you can't participate.

I'm assuming they just never amended the scoring of the competition. CvC and KvK didn't include ghosts for a couple of rounds either.