hero skill set against invaders who knows what the best build is?

15 Replies
User
4 August, 2018, 9:49 AM UTC

Hello all,

Who figured out wich hero skill set is the best to use against invaders?

And how is your build?

You need Troop offence? Do you need any defence skills? Melee? Killer? Troop health? for me its not clear what the best hero skills are to attack invaders.

Please let me know!!

Give me knowledge
UTC +1:00
User
4 August, 2018, 10:29 AM UTC
Hero skills don't have a role in attacking invaders.. Only unvader skills
UTC +2:00
User
4 August, 2018, 11:24 AM UTC

Yep to what BRB said.

-You need to investigate in using different hero sets.

Once you get your hero up a bit, you'll have different hero sets. Separate sets for hyper-farming, attacking, defending.. The higher you get and more involved in the game you are, the more hero sets you'll find useful... Including gear ;)

UTC +7:00
User
4 August, 2018, 4:24 PM UTC

You have posted your question in 2 threads.

There are many ways to set you HERO SKILLS against INVADERS.

How you set them depends on how many you have, and the restrictions of the game, as it requires you to get gain a minimal level in skills before you progress to the next one.

The higher levels give better benefits than the lower ones, so  it is advantageous to fill these as soon as you are allowed to.

Once you achieve the required levels then the decisions become more tricky.

It then depends on your access to energy and ability to switch sets,which depends on wether you are spending real money or not.

Though it ought to be,switching sets isnt without costs.

If you have lots of energy then its worth setting high sustained attack, when using sustained attack, if you have little energy to spare then its not much use having sustained attack at maximum, as you might run out of energy before you can kill the invader, which is the whole point of the exercise.

Likewise sustained attack at maximum level is of little help if you have killed the invader before you reach maximum sustained attack bonus level,and your Hero Invader Skills might be better used somewhere else .

We do not know where you are right now, and you might find later on that your needs change,depending on what level of invader you are attacking and how far down the knowledge tree you are.

Once you have the resources ,some of the Invader Knowledge Research can take weeks( depending on other factors )to complete.

UTC +0:00
User
4 August, 2018, 4:34 PM UTC

Hello all,

Im lvl 31 and have 12 skilset builds, yielding, building, learning, invaders, attack , rss, defend and so on.

So no hero skillset will work? and how about attack boosts? this works when you attack invaders? I tried but dont see any difference, anybody has any experience with this?
Give me knowledge
User
4 August, 2018, 4:41 PM UTC

The only thing that matters is skills against invaders.

The attack bonus against invaders( the one with the blade symbol) does work,but isnt that noticeable.

Overall you should use slightly less energy to kill the invader, maybe even use less hits,but this can happen if you get critical hits.

I have a new  town with Hero 34  ( at HERO 31 you have less choice, almost none)

I have set the skills like this

5 against  invaders( which is the minimum)

10 against energy restore( the minimum required to get to the next level) and

15 against  energy reduction( maximum available),leaving 

4 against Total offense.

I could switch 9 of these to sustained attack, which is what is normally recommended , but I have bought no energy so its pointless me having sustained attack as the free energy of 1000 doesnt go far.

There are things that can be done to increase the free energy level of 1000.

I could put skills in Heros total energy, use a town skin ,put Emerald and Peridot gems in Heros equipment .

User
4 August, 2018, 7:17 PM UTC

Ok i was not clear enough, my town is lvl 31, my hero is lvl 60, my shaman is lvl 60, I have max knowledge military and im allmost done with invader knowledge maxed out. My gear is legendary for invaders,  so my gems. I have maxed out invader skills. I have 12.5 bilj influence.

Now again,  with my gear and my invader skills, my hero skills doesn't matter at all? No skilset will change the damage I can do to Invaders? No attack boosts will make a difference?

Its strange ... the whole skilset tree for hero doesn't  has any effect at all on killing invaders.

Give me knowledge
User
4 August, 2018, 8:38 PM UTC

If you have 13 billion influence and you're worried about the best invader build..?

Your skills and knowledge should be waaay maxed out. 
UTC +7:00
User
5 August, 2018, 12:31 AM UTC

Hero skills are grouped in two sets. Main and Invader. The Invader skills are the only ones that have an effect on invaders, none in Main.

In the Hero Invader skills tree you should have maxed:

• Weaken Invaders
  • Hero's Sustained Attack
  • Hero's Total Offense

In the knowledge tree you should unlock level 6. The knowledge tree after this  has no effect on Invaders.

When attacking invaders use full legendary Invader gear. I add Legendary Amber in each armor piece as well, to speed up march.

When attacking Invaders use Hero's Offense boosts. (Under Boosts -> Hero) I usually use march boosts as well so that I can hit more invaders for the duration of the offense boosts. Especially on Ubers. For sixes I sometimes go without boosts.

Do not use Enhanced attack until attack bonus is maxed. This is increased trough skills and knowledge. Max is 600%

User
5 August, 2018, 3:32 AM UTC

dude said:

Ok i was not clear enough, my town is lvl 31, my hero is lvl 60, my shaman is lvl 60, I have max knowledge military and im allmost done with invader knowledge maxed out. My gear is legendary for invaders,  so my gems. I have maxed out invader skills. I have 12.5 bilj influence.

Now again,  with my gear and my invader skills, my hero skills doesn't matter at all? No skilset will change the damage I can do to Invaders? No attack boosts will make a difference?

Its strange ... the whole skilset tree for hero doesn't  has any effect at all on killing invaders.

Well it seems we should be asking you for advice .

As I and several others have added, the hero tree is divided into two, as is shown in the headings.

Main skills left, Invader skills right. Left has nothing to do with invaders, so Its not really strange at all these hero skills have no effect on them.

Now you  also say you have virtually done all the invader knowledge  tree in the oracle.

If you have opened level 6 invaders then I think you have reached your peak, and can do no more damage than you are doing already to invaders.

With legendary equipment with legendary gems  and the research, no wonder you notice very little effect from the hero bonus against invaders boost.

You didnt  mention  Guardsman gear either , but must assume you have that  as well, if not thats all theres left.

User
5 August, 2018, 3:44 AM UTC

UVUCA said:

In the knowledge tree you should unlock level 6. The knowledge tree below this has no effect on Invaders

I write

This bit confused me at first, it depends on your perspective of "below".. I would have said after

Do not use Enhanced attack until attack bonus is maxed. This is increased trough skills and knowledge. Max is 600%

Your post is pretty comprehensive and very useful to other players , but  think the above suggestion is likely to be redudant for our post starter 

DUDE  who seemed to know nothing  but doesnt after all

User
5 August, 2018, 6:31 AM UTC

Ok peeps thx for the reply,

Last word :  I have 518 skill points for my hero and 70 for invaders, so for killing invaders only this 70 points matters?

Wow... all the hero knowledge etc etc, doesn't count when killing invaders, it all comes from 70 points, maxed out gear and the hero's offence boost against invaders.

I will try, when I complete the last big 5 form invaders knowledge tree (im now on lvl 12) , if this makes any difference. I hope so :)

Once again thx !!
Give me knowledge
User
5 August, 2018, 7:30 AM UTC

Really last word now :)

Why this question ? About  the best way to kill invaders?

First I have to share that Im only killing Ubers, it gives me a huge amount of boosts, vip points, gems and materials.

But ... despite all the effort you put in the game, im still paying for this stuff , my amount of energy is still the same and my usage of it also.

Go to the bank....

So... killing invaders don't get cheaper or faster at certain level, it is wat it is. 

I was thinking that I was missing something but it is not, when I read your reply's.

Once again thx !

Give me knowledge
User
5 August, 2018, 4:48 PM UTC

dude said:

Ok peeps thx for the reply,

Last word :  I have 518 skill points for my hero and 70 for invaders, so for killing invaders only this 70 points matters?

Wow... all the hero knowledge etc etc, doesn't count when killing invaders, it all comes from 70 points, maxed out gear and the hero's offence boost against invaders.

I will try, when I complete the last big 5 form invaders knowledge tree (im now on lvl 12) , if this makes any difference. I hope so :)

Once again thx !!

You still remain unconvinced and bewildered.

There is no harm in completeing the rest of the invader tree in the oracle, it will satisfy your curiosity ,but if everything before opening Invader 6 is finished,why would doing the rest afterwards help,when the skills only apply to troops and not the hero?

I do not know how long you have been playing the game, but there have been many changes, and so the structure and perhaps balance of the game has been altered.

Initially, the maximum level of the town was only 21,the maximum hero level was 50,there were no Ubers  so the game and layout was designed with this in mind and presumably the thinking was that the decisions made then were sound.

From memory ( and I could be wrong here,as I was unfamilar with trees that were way beyond my reach ) a lot of the additions were made to the trees where there was space to put them,but also at a level of diificultt in obtaining them that made sense in the game.

I am guessing that if they were to start the game now, with all its current features, the layout might be somewhat different, as it seems to me there is no real reason for anything but  hero invader skills to be in that particular tree in the oracle.

User
5 August, 2018, 5:16 PM UTC

dude said:

Really last word now :)

Why this question ? About  the best way to kill invaders?

First I have to share that Im only killing Ubers, it gives me a huge amount of boosts, vip points, gems and materials.

But ... despite all the effort you put in the game, im still paying for this stuff , my amount of energy is still the same and my usage of it also.

Go to the bank....

So... killing invaders don't get cheaper or faster at certain level, it is wat it is. 

I was thinking that I was missing something but it is not, when I read your reply's.

Once again thx !

That you are only attacking Ubers is of little consequence , except given your progress thus far , have you really any need to keep killing them?

Essentially there is design flaw in these types of games, eventually players complete all that is there to complete, and there is no more progress to be made ( untill and if they do an add on, and we see what problems that  can cause )

The game  is here to make a profit  for the owners, and gives very little away for nothing, probably just enough to satisfy any local laws as it says you can play the game for free.

I already suggested the various ways of increasing the amout of  free energy that the hero can acquire,but these are probably insignificant to your needs and useage. The only ones that effectively  cost nothing  afterwards are the gems, which I think you have.

Towns skins will cost , whether you "win" them or buy them.So will swopping sets

So yes, if you want /need to keep killing ubers it will ceratinly not get any easier or less costly .

User
8 August, 2018, 3:14 PM UTC

UVUCA said:

In the knowledge tree you should unlock level 6. The knowledge tree below this has no effect on Invaders

WDYWTNTF said:

I write

This bit confused me at first, it depends on your perspective of "below".. I would have said after

Thanks for suggestion, rectified.
6443533 users registered; 91050 topics; 433155 posts; our newest member:Verdilomgarh