All Categories

BOT

BOT

Search
Jul 13, 2018, 20:1907/13/18
04/06/18

BOT

The account player_45277593, town TURTLENECK,  DOPE SWEATER Clan GOLDEN CLAW [DGCW] currently located at X:0, Y:1 in Hasselfsten is sending out PMs promoting use of a bot.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 14, 2018, 12:4407/14/18
05/05/18
There are 3 or 4 like that in our kingdom
Jul 14, 2018, 19:1007/14/18
06/02/17
they are everywhere...

I don't need a bot, i am a gamer and i play myself... sure, winning is good but where is the pleasure/fun if a bot make it for you...

More, if plarium catch you, you are ban forever...

Jul 15, 2018, 14:4207/15/18
True that😀💪💪💪
Jul 15, 2018, 16:5707/15/18
04/06/18

This in Sygenholt,  player_45278030  SumanDude located currently at X:1, Y:1

Seems to like putting the town sending out the messages in the corner.

What a scumbag.  Hope you can do something plarium.
Jul 16, 2018, 07:1707/16/18
01/11/17
johncharlesyoudell said:

This in Sygenholt,  player_45278030  SumanDude located currently at X:1, Y:1

Seems to like putting the town sending out the messages in the corner.

What a scumbag.  Hope you can do something plarium.
Hi, JOHNCHARLESYOUDELL!
Thank you very much for providing us with this information. 
This request has been forwarded to our technicians for further investigation.
Have a good day!
Jul 20, 2018, 01:0107/20/18
06/02/17
They are spamming now more than usual I got 2 msgs in just one just one day and everyone else in clan too. Rly annoying
Jul 20, 2018, 02:0607/20/18
09/22/17
What's worse than that spam mail is seeing a player USE the script in the forest... Such garbage players :/
Jul 20, 2018, 08:2507/20/18
06/02/17

Mee said:

What's worse than that spam mail is seeing a player USE the script in the forest... Such garbage players :/

pretty sure that most of the player from your kingdom hate cheater... do as in our kingdom, if somebody is catch cheating with a bot, he is exterminated by everybody until he leave the game... in almost 2 year, we have catch 5 of them and all are now gone... well, 4 are gone and one have move to a other kingdom with drakkar...

real player like a honest competion... we need to handle cheater as terrorist by exterminating them
Jul 20, 2018, 08:5907/20/18
04/07/17
When a Kingdom is controlled by a clan using BOTs  to farm towns they have set up for this purpose no one is probably able to chase them out.  We came across this in one of our Kingdom battles.  I reported it to plarium but it seems that using BOTs are not against the rules.
Jul 20, 2018, 10:4207/20/18
06/02/17

CIM said:

I reported it to plarium but it seems that using BOTs are not against the rules.

Seem that plarium is a typical case of "Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde"

On one hand, you have honest player who receive a message that their account can be terminated due to use of bots... lot of false positive in their detection system...

On the other hand, they say to you that it is not against the rules...

When a Kingdom is controlled by a clan using BOTs  to farm towns they have set up for this purpose no one is probably able to chase them out.

yes, in this case, it is a real issue

when our kingdom was born, we have be lucky... some of the strong one was old player who was starting fresh... their goal was to create a strong kingdom and due to this, in our first months, kingdom was really peacefull... most of what i know today about vikings come from these ancient player...

but not all of them are benevolent... some start new elsewhere for become the king and crush the newbies without experience... for the one like these, any mean for become the top guy is good... cheating bot included...

anyway, as it was posted recently by a admin on these forum, plarium keep the watch and there is no working cheat... like there was never any ddos attack who have cripple plenty of kingdom because plarium use some flawless ddos attack detection software...

let's finish with some humor... see on the plarium's wall

Jul 23, 2018, 00:5007/23/18
10/25/17
 Would be nice if we could hit a 'report spam' from the messages instead of just deleting them.
Jul 23, 2018, 07:3707/23/18
01/25/17

Hello, KAT49766! Thank you all for your suggestions and for your opinion how to make our game better. We assure you that it’s our common goal, so don’t doubt that we will not pay attention to your ideas. They all will forward to our developers as clear as you can explain them, but, unfortunately, not all of them so easy or fast to solve and that’s why only our developers will decide which of them to implement. Have a nice day!

Oct 20, 2018, 05:2510/20/18
08/20/18

----A few months ago I know a clan that used a bot [on an Android] for the sole purpose of farming towns within the clan walls. It worked out great for them and they shared the billions in resources that they got with other clans in the kingdom.

But then about a month ago I saw somebody using a bot farming silver tiles in the Millenial Forrest. We all held him with disdain. All I did was go to the tiles he was going to first. Then the bot had to go back to the town and start over again.

The one bot in the clan was okay with everybody; but the one used in the Millennial Forrest everybody hated.

anesfan said:

CIM said:

I reported it to plarium but it seems that using BOTs are not against the rules.

Seem that plarium is a typical case of "Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde"

On one hand, you have honest player who receive a message that their account can be terminated due to use of bots... lot of false positive in their detection system...

On the other hand, they say to you that it is not against the rules...

When a Kingdom is controlled by a clan using BOTs  to farm towns they have set up for this purpose no one is probably able to chase them out.

yes, in this case, it is a real issue

when our kingdom was born, we have be lucky... some of the strong one was old player who was starting fresh... their goal was to create a strong kingdom and due to this, in our first months, kingdom was really peacefull... most of what i know today about vikings come from these ancient player...

but not all of them are benevolent... some start new elsewhere for become the king and crush the newbies without experience... for the one like these, any mean for become the top guy is good... cheating bot included...

anyway, as it was posted recently by a admin on these forum, plarium keep the watch and there is no working cheat... like there was never any ddos attack who have cripple plenty of kingdom because plarium use some flawless ddos attack detection software...

let's finish with some humor... see on the plarium's wall