All Categories

Required Features No2

Required Features No2

Search
Apr 9, 2018, 14:3504/09/18
05/13/17

Required Features No2

Battle Report Tab:

I suggest to add battle report tab next to My Town and Stronghold tabs for monitoring clan fights during events; here is example of the suggestion:

Hirdman:

It's high rank or elders or chief elder selected by Clan Chief and he has permission as follow:
- Give Repute name to clan members "When Chief is not around"
- Be able to get promoted as Chief clan "if request accepted by 3 other elder" this is useful if clan chief account has issue.

This is very important with new repute system "reset every 3 hours", so the Hirdman can assist the clan Chief when he is not around. in addition it will help if clan chief account has an issue or not present anymore for unexpected reason.

Troops selection "memory":

Allow to save format of selected troops type and tiers to be sent for attack; for example when click attack the troops window open and it show tap of memory which include preset of troops. For example T1-100k with T5 200k, etc...

Hero Slots:

- Expand Hero available slots "Add more 5 slots".

- Give tick option to select specific shaman when activate it.

Events reward:

- Improve rewards to include charm of different shaman.

- When Hero get maxed then new experience points go to current active shaman

Bank Offers:

I suggest to do double same bank offer with two different price (Low/High), so the player can decide which one need to buy for that particular items based on his needs. 

Totem:

Include totem offer with lucrative offers, or once week special offer.

* I would like to thank you for hearing us, the previous suggestion was ability to share battle report, make merge gems easier and increase march size by boosts and knowledge. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 9, 2018, 16:5004/09/18
Apr 10, 2018, 05:46(edited)
06/02/17

i say stop to any news features, first fix the game

Today, first a unplanned maintenance without reward... followed by a period with script crashing, then hours of error 503... hundred of million of rss lost because i was not able to play and empty my hyperfarm every 2 hours... plarium have sabotage my cvc before it begin... begin to think more and more to stop this game...

Since augustus, the update rate have become insane and each update add new bugs and problems... stop adding new feature for 1 or 2 month and first fix all the problems who remain
Apr 10, 2018, 09:5404/10/18
10/28/17

I very like your ideas about troop selection and sharing experience, but dont undeastand what a you mean about expand hero slots and tick option to select specific shaman.

Idea about Hirdman: it will be abuse of game mechanic and no one Chief wanted to have chance lose his clan

Apr 11, 2018, 02:5704/11/18
Apr 11, 2018, 02:58(edited)
05/13/17

Rocketman said:

I very like your ideas about troop selection and sharing experience, but dont undeastand what a you mean about expand hero slots and tick option to select specific shaman.

Idea about Hirdman: it will be abuse of game mechanic and no one Chief wanted to have chance lose his clan

Hero sets slots, mean right now we have only 10 slots that you can save hero set with. More hero sets is good to have at least to make 12 or 15 instead of 10; and i meant about shaman is when you load hero set then the relative shaman activate too "as an option".

For Hirdman, we can skip promote him as clan chief but he must have permission to give repute.
Apr 11, 2018, 10:2804/11/18
09/22/17
And before adding more features the "bonus favorite" tab should be removed. Instantaneous re-shielding is BORING and needs no skill.
Apr 16, 2018, 14:0704/16/18
Apr 16, 2018, 14:08(edited)
05/13/17

Another two items suggestion added to main post (Bank offer concept and Totem offer availability)

May 3, 2018, 11:0005/03/18
02/23/18

I would like a Garrison tab shows how much time left for yielding resources.

If it is for other purpose, simply show an empty progress bar.
Sep 15, 2022, 00:5109/15/22
08/20/18

Hello: Who could tell me how I reach the ACHIEVEMENT of ODIN these I play, play and play again, won competitions and never see any on the computer screen, I have no idea how to achieve it. I've been looking in the game settings and I couldn't see anything. Please someone tell me how to reach them.