All Categories

Suggested new updated for the game

Search
Apr 5, 2018, 14:1804/05/18
01/06/18

I had a few suggestions for future updates to the game (first time poster, so I'm unsure if this is the right area),.

1. an easier way to send rss between clan members (maybe something similar to the new slider bar for gems, aka have a maximum amount able to be sent based on capacity, march numbers etc...)

2. the ability to send out troops to farm tiles by either selecting number of troops, or total capacity able to be carried by troops

3. The ability to copy and paste text from chat

4. The ability to reorder your landmarks

5. Text Translation in chat

6. A revamp of the shielding/attacking system (others opinion)

7. Search function for members by name in clan member list

8. Finally fix the issues where lists reset when they are updated and send you to the top of the window (example, when your searching with your tower, and your troops arrive at destination, the list refreshes and it puts you back at the top. Same thing happens when looking at the kvk or cvc menu, or when looking at members in the clan member list

9. Implement an in game Ally/enemy system, where you could actually add specific clans to your ally and enemy list. Maybe it would highlight them on the world map for you, or give a notification if your about to attack an ally. But my main reasoning for this one is for the next point.

10. Having an ally/enemy system, you could then add an ally chat tab that only your allies and you could use.

11. Ability to move the placement of your buildings. This would just be a quality of life change.

I'll update this as I come up with more, if you have any suggestions, I'll add them as well.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 16, 2018, 04:0504/16/18
01/06/18

Update*

3. The ability to copy and paste text from in game chat.
Apr 16, 2018, 07:5004/16/18
03/13/17

jimmyomar91 said:

3. The ability to copy and paste text from chat

I waiting for this so hard. 

Apr 26, 2018, 11:5304/26/18
01/06/18

Update*

4. The ability to change the order of your landmarks
Apr 26, 2018, 13:1004/26/18
09/27/17

text translation in common chat.

down grade for pop reputes back to 10% instead of the insane 75% as it is now,

Removal of pop guard option as it makes no sence to have siege time guards up whats the point of not being able to challenge for pop during siege time,

Apr 26, 2018, 13:4604/26/18
09/22/17
Undo the favorites booster menu tab.
Apr 26, 2018, 14:3104/26/18
09/27/17
Mee said:

totally agree with this makes shielding now far too fast and is a change we do not need
Apr 29, 2018, 22:2804/29/18
01/06/18
Mee said:

I originally loved this update, but I agree. They should have like a 10 second window or something where when you attack, you can't shield up. But the only issue with that is you will never be able to attack because you'd always get punished super hard. But I deffinitely agree, something about this needs to change.
Apr 29, 2018, 22:5804/29/18
09/22/17
The way it was before involved skill to rapidly re-shielding. 
Apr 30, 2018, 01:4804/30/18
07/09/15
Ohhh i got to look over my shoulder with you guys.  You are killers ;-)
Apr 30, 2018, 06:2904/30/18
09/27/17

i also like attacking and when you attack you run the risk of being mugged by another player thats part of the game making sure you dont get caught napping, part of hitting someone is getting your troops way and getting your shield up as fast as possible but i dont  think this should be made easier and the favorite button does just that, it should be modified so it doesnt let you shield so fast, the one thing i really DO NOT LIKE is the stupid facebook invite pop up we have enough to concentrate on when hitting i get errors on browser for graphic memory and now this stupid facebook pop up,

i am more than capable of telling my friends about this game with out pop ups, now this is here i am less inclined to tell my friends to come and play vikings  with annoying things like this being introduced and not one word from plarium that it was even introduced,

May 6, 2018, 18:5205/06/18
01/06/18
andyhudson1965 said:

i also like attacking and when you attack you run the risk of being mugged by another player thats part of the game making sure you dont get caught napping, part of hitting someone is getting your troops way and getting your shield up as fast as possible but i dont  think this should be made easier and the favorite button does just that, it should be modified so it doesnt let you shield so fast, the one thing i really DO NOT LIKE is the stupid facebook invite pop up we have enough to concentrate on when hitting i get errors on browser for graphic memory and now this stupid facebook pop up,

i am more than capable of telling my friends about this game with out pop ups, now this is here i am less inclined to tell my friends to come and play vikings  with annoying things like this being introduced and not one word from plarium that it was even introduced,

I completely agree... at least give us a bloody option to disable the notification!
Aug 19, 2018, 12:3108/19/18
There needs to be an undo button for building and upgrading your buildings. I cant tell you how many times the game lagged so I accidently pressed uograde now for 50k gold or 70k gold or crazy amounts. I work hard to earn that gold and it gets wasted in 2 seconds half the time. There needs to be an undo button for mistakes like this.. 
Aug 19, 2018, 12:3508/19/18

There needs to be an undo button for building and upgrading your buildings. I cant tell you how many times the game lagged so I accidently pressed uograde now for 50k gold or 70k gold or crazy amounts. I work hard to earn that gold and it gets wasted in 2 seconds half the time. There needs to be an undo button for mistakes like this.. 

Aug 19, 2018, 18:4108/19/18
02/21/18

Double Post .

Looks like the lag , or maybe impatience ,even affects  you posting on the forum.

Lots of us have fallen for the trap of accidentally spending Gold .

Though an "are you sure button" when using gold, would  be good for players, not so good for the owners .

There is already a stop building/knowledge button. but you dont get the resourcses  back, so I dont think they would refund the accidentally used gold .

Aug 19, 2018, 20:5808/19/18
01/25/17

Dear Jarls!  We appreciate your commitment to the game and your feedback. We will forward your suggestion to our developers and they will definitely consider. Have a good day!

Aug 20, 2018, 06:5908/20/18
09/27/17

andyhudson1965 said:

text translation in common chat.

down grade for pop reputes back to 10% instead of the insane 75% as it is now,

Removal of pop guard option as it makes no sence to have siege time guards up whats the point of not being able to challenge for pop during siege time,

i agree with all these the pop reputes are insane at - / + 75%, i cant agree with the removal of the favorites as i play on PC and before they introduced it i was at a disadvantage against phone players unless they improve the shielding set up for browser players, 

we have had 2 major updates over the past few months the shamans and the throne thing both aimed at players with loads of disposable income and with money to throw at this game i would like to see an update with something good for players who dont have shed loads of money to throw at a game, slowly this game is becoming elitist and soon there will be no incentive for normal game players to play this game, i would like to see an end to constant kvk,kvkr and cvc's with some new events brought in to space them out a bit more, im really bored with kvkr i hate farming so i more or less dont bother playing when thats on,

my updates would be a better system for moving around the map clicking left mouse button and dragging around is a real pain on PC as everything is clickable, already suggested implementing a north east south west compass style icon you can hold your left mouse button down and that moves the map for you, 

i have no issue with some sort of slider scale for transferring resources around clan members as long as the tax is paid on the amount sent as there is already knowledge to increase troop and convoy capacity,

I would like to see the level 7 tiles removed from the kvkr kingdom prize as this is a huge penalty during the following cvc a lot of kingdoms loose this kvk on purpose so they dont end up with level 7 tiles,

fix the errors that browser players suffer from especially the graphics memory issue when searching around the map  reloading the game every few minutes (3-5 minutes) is very tedious and extremely frustrating, PS im not impressed at how long this is taking to sort out, give browser players the option to turn off effects on the map ie  turn off invader and ghost animations, delete the thousands of lvl 1 cities that no one plays, the more junk that needs to rezz really effects browser players. we ( the players) keep being asked to send stuff to support but its not a player/user issue, there is so much on the kingdom maps that most if not all browsers just cant handle it anymore soon this game will be unplayable using a pc and players will move to other games and im one of them.

more choice of hero skin or the option to import one of your own that would be cool, would give players something creative to do and maybe some kind of player market where creative and talented players can design and sell their work, could always incorporate some sort of sales + commission % so plarium benefit too.

well i waffled on enough  

have a great day 

Aug 21, 2018, 00:3508/21/18
08/13/17
How about instead of just deleting inactive players you add a Raze (aka Burn them to the Ground) attack option. You can have it in Kingdom only or completely open. If a player is inactive x numbers of weeks (like 52) their town is subject to be completely destroyed! In addition to regular rss the attacker gets 10% of other items as well (like invader goods, leather, cotton, steel, etc.). Peasants might be able to offer some defense so you could lose some troops so it isn't completely free, higher level towns = more defense. Maybe make it so you individually can only Raze another player once a month so one player doesn't clear out your kingdom immediately and/or make it only possible on one of the off days between main comps. The account is then deleted.
Aug 25, 2018, 07:5208/25/18
Aug 25, 2018, 20:13(edited)
11/26/15

Hi,

I wish for the following.

faster selection of the type of troops to send, for example for an attack
Melee only or ranged only and so on

perhabs in the window for selection the troops a field where you can make this choice. Than you see only the choice kind of troops and you can take all or the one you want. example

New KVK and CVC, some new thinks to make points there.

Now it is that the most time that kingdom wins the Event who is the newest and have the most active players.

The matchmaking is most very bad. You have no chance in the older kingdom with not much active players.

New offer system.

The offer system work very bad. The offers you see most are bad. No one buy this and when one do this he is, sorry I wirte this, stupid.

To get the good offers you must wait 8 weeks for Mega 12 weeks. After you buy one the next day goes all to the bad.

The problem is that not on one day are for example offer for energy and booster togehter. So when you need both you must wait 16 weeks.

That sucks!

The points in some Event should changed,

e.x. Ghost Event at the moment, points between 6 and 7 are too high

start with 585000 and end by 2730000 that is to high.

And the ranking liga is not for normal players no chance to get into the places where you can get some gold

Aug 26, 2018, 19:2708/26/18
01/25/17

We appreciate your suggestion KHUNTERJ. We will take it into consideration. Have an awesome day!

Aug 27, 2018, 06:0108/27/18
09/27/17
do away with the kvkr and bring in another fresh event something different :)