Welcome to the official forum of Vikings: War of Clans!

71 Reply
User
13 July, 2018, 3:57 AM UTC
Older players have really helped me..If it wasn't for my clan i would have probably left the game by now. They are wonderful and take a lot of time to help all of us grow and learn.
UTC +0:00
User
20 July, 2018, 10:18 AM UTC

Hi everyone, 

just found this forum, will have a look around thanks for sharing info and increasing knowlege :)

Cheers Fox 

🦊 

UTC +10:00
User
27 July, 2018, 7:44 AM UTC
Hello All Just found Forum
User
16 August, 2018, 5:31 PM UTC
Greetings from Regz, Esterby!
!KB-KingBear!
UTC +7:00
User
17 October, 2018, 3:24 PM UTC

Greetings everyone,

I have stumbled across some information regarding alt accounts and farming them that has brought on some worries. I am hoping my questions can be answered here. 

Is it true that farming alts now can lead to a possible ban from the game?  For example, if an alt has valuable packs available and they are purchased and raised by clan mates for growth in there main profile or the town was created to produce only resources. 

Also, members a reporting that the mentioning of “alts” in game chat is being searched by game developers and resulting in possible bans. Is this true?
User
17 October, 2018, 6:05 PM UTC

Not quite sure you posted here, the general questions or possibly  the tavern might have been better.

If you buy packs you can only really use them yourself, though indirectly the clan will benefit.

As to the other point,you have heard more than I have.

What I can tell you is, these types of games are designed so you only have one account per kingdom.

When I first started playing there was a lot of talk on all the forums about players cheating by using more than one account.

Its possible you might find some old posts where it tells you they try to discourage you from having more than one account but wasn't against the rules to have more than one.

I suppose its possible that they are now doing an about face on policy and things are changing,will change.

The game did change owners around a year ago.

I dont know if the developers are looking at the forum any more than they did before, but its not generally the thing they inform you about.

Its unlikely that they wouldnt have already been aware of how some players are using the game.

User
24 November, 2018, 9:46 PM UTC
Did the battle math change latley? I had a unbeliveable hit
User
3 February, 2019, 5:11 PM UTC
Good job with Forum.Congratz!
UTC +8:00
User
5 February, 2019, 4:41 PM UTC

There are no published rules and plarium seem content with a free for all.  The playing community likewise.  plarium like people to have several accounts and I have not seen any players moaning about that.

Something plarium do not like, and the likely cause of the gossip you recount, is people trading in Bank packs.  Exactly what you mean by an alt buying a valuable pack but clan mates benefiting from it I don't know.  If the benefit is achieved by farming (that is attacks made on the town concerned to transfer resources) then plarium do not care.  But if some clandestine method of transferring the pack is being employed - perhaps using a third party site - that could well result in a ban.
User
17 May, 2019, 11:03 PM UTC

http://prntscr.com/nq19a9  GAME IS BROKE AGAIN

User
19 August, 2019, 3:48 AM UTC
What benefit does the cofferts collected from the lost gifts provide? I have some but I don’t see what they actually provide if I apply them. 
UTC +5:00
User
19 August, 2019, 11:36 AM UTC

Someone else asked this question recently.

You have to watch carefully when you open them, otherwise you might miss what is inside,the information shows after the "applied" message.
6772117 users registered; 112054 topics; 462034 posts; our newest member:Stuii