All Categories

Update: new rules for global Competitions, exile restrictions in the Valley of the Aesir, and more

Update: new rules for global Competitions, exile restrictions in the Valley of the Aesir, and more

Search
Jul 6, 2020, 11:4307/06/20
01/11/17

An update in the North!

Added: 

• Changes to participation rules for global Competitions 

Points for personal and Clan achievements, as well as points for their Kingdom, won't be awarded to Jarls who:

- Joined a Clan in the 30 minutes before a global Competition was announced

- Are not Clan members

- Were expelled from their Clans or quit them during a global Competition

Jarls from opposing Kingdoms can earn points by attacking the warriors of the above Jarls, however.

• A restriction on sending convoys to the Stronghold during a siege 

Jarls can no longer send items and resources to the Clan Stronghold when Siege status is active. It is also impossible to activate Siege status until all convoys have returned from the Stronghold. 

• A restriction on exiling Jarls from the Valley of the Aesir 

After exiling an enemy from the Valley of the Aesir, this function of the Supreme Thing will be unavailable to all Clan members for a while. 

Fixed

• If a Clan overtakes its opponent in the Clans Battle, but the Chief hasn't earned a single point, the victory in a Competition will still be counted. 

• The Hero's energy no longer decreases after receiving certain achievements.

• Towns of Chiefs whose Clans hold the Place of Power relocate on the Map without delays.

During the update, access to the game will be restricted, but after the technical maintenance is over you will receive a reward. Don't forget to download the update once access has been restored!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 6, 2020, 12:1507/06/20
Jul 6, 2020, 13:19(edited)
06/21/20

Alice Vytsenets said:

• A restriction on exiling Jarls from the Valley of the Aesir 

After exiling an enemy from the Valley of the Aesir, this function of the Supreme Thing will be unavailable to all Clan members for a while. 

Edit: I see its only a 10-second delay, so I withdraw my complaint. Its still annoying but not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. Wish the time was just said in the patch notes so I wouldn't have freaked out lol
Jul 6, 2020, 12:4907/06/20
08/05/17
and how to exile enemies that interfeer with Stronghold Siege ??? Now these people can just camp inside our SH while we are trying to defend. You really should reconsider this change!
Jul 6, 2020, 13:3607/06/20
10/18/17
I just tested the exile one and it's not as bad as you all think,it's 10 seconds 
Jul 6, 2020, 13:3907/06/20
Jul 6, 2020, 13:41(edited)
10/18/17

But on another note can someone clarify 

- Are not Clan members (is this for all competition including cvc)
• The Hero's energy no longer decreases after receiving certain achievements.

Love how Plarium is always so vague about their rules and updates, like with the exile one, instead of "for a while" could you not just have said 10 sec 

Thanks!

Jul 6, 2020, 15:5507/06/20
06/15/20

The hidden achievements have been changed! You can now only unlock certain levels of the achievement once you your palace is at a certain level. This is just stupid!

For example: Pioneer level 4 is now only available from palace level 30.
Jul 6, 2020, 17:3407/06/20
01/31/18
If this is true , then its grossly unfair, probably the most grossly unfair thing that they have ever done.
Jul 6, 2020, 17:3607/06/20
06/15/20
KROW said:

If this is true , then its grossly unfair, probably the most grossly unfair thing that they have ever done.
It is true, take a look at your achievements once the game goes back online. I think they did it so players spend more money.
Jul 6, 2020, 18:4207/06/20
04/01/20
@KROW - agree, very unfair because newer players will always have a big gap with the players that have achieved the hidden achievements and gained the gold.  This will not allow newer players to gain as quickly the experience, knowledge and buildings and they will get crushed by the players that benefited from the gold and will quit the game.  This seems very short sighted because a lot of those players will not spend the money to "catch up".  
Jul 6, 2020, 20:2307/06/20
Jul 6, 2020, 20:31(edited)
01/31/18

EnergeticBoyfarm said:

KROW said:

It is true, take a look at your achievements once the game goes back online. I think they did it so players spend more money.

Have done, and you are right,I was going to add its not just pioneer, which we all might have got already if  certain people hadn't thought it was a good idea to stop the rest after they got it.

I can tell you I wont be. 

How long is it going to take normal players to get to the point where they can even attempt things that were simple to do before at lower palace levels ?
Jul 6, 2020, 20:2807/06/20
01/31/18

Chips Chase said:

@KROW - agree, very unfair because newer players will always have a big gap with the players that have achieved the hidden achievements and gained the gold.  This will not allow newer players to gain as quickly the experience, knowledge and buildings and they will get crushed by the players that benefited from the gold and will quit the game.  This seems very short sighted because a lot of those players will not spend the money to "catch up".  

Very true , even more annoyed  now that I have seen what is required for many of the other previously easier things to achieve.

Those that rushed to get them are now going to be at an even greater advantage. 

Not that they haven't pulled dirty tricks like this before.

However, I think they just shot themselves in the foot by doing this with this one .

Doesn't bode well .

Jul 6, 2020, 21:5107/06/20
02/19/17

L'energia dell'etere non diminuisce più dopo aver ricevuto gli obiettivi. 

cosa si intende ricevuto obbiettivi ? e quali ?

Jul 7, 2020, 01:4707/07/20
06/01/20

that update on acchievements is totally unfair

what happens to those who have 220 exiles today  but not lv33

everything is lost just because there are not lv33?

before most of players who had them were not lv33
Jul 7, 2020, 11:5907/07/20
10/22/19

Hi, 

Hello!!!!

I can't perform the task. 

Jul 7, 2020, 13:5807/07/20
06/01/20

why don't we have an answer of plarium?

for change of acchievements without explanation - just to bully more and more weakest

for remember not all are lv35

already had many acchievements we only can do at lv35  - now we need nearly all to be lv35

you only create more dead weight for kingdoms thx

most of players  are not lv35  - not everyone can be a giant  in 2 weeks

already have secret knowledges, aesirs, troops upgrades,  vip 38/40 totally abused

now even lower acchievements we can't do them anymore

how can we compete if you lock us - and change the rules  - it's not fair only the richest can finish all before everyone- and others a little late can't

money and bonus need to be use to help - not to grow more and more the unfairness

Jul 7, 2020, 16:1107/07/20
06/21/20
alright, angry again, the nerf and change to achievements is a total joke and complete BS. So everyone who got them before you put level requirements on them gets to keep everything, but now new players or people that didn't do them yet are behind by 100s of millions of gold because they can't do them until absurdly high SH levels that require a lot of money to get to. This is a completely horrible change and as a game developer also  giant middle finger to your player base 
Jul 7, 2020, 17:0807/07/20
Jul 7, 2020, 17:12(edited)
06/29/20

Take it all the achievements now have a base level on them. Sat on level 4 pioneer for ages and nothing appeared. Glad i didnt kill of T7's and find im not eligible or something. Hope there is a list then as these not explained anywhere

It is now on the achievements themselves as to what level Palace you need to be for them to work...answered my own question
Jul 8, 2020, 14:3907/08/20
01/18/15

Sad to say this but Why do you want to stop people playing this game?

Rewards for these achievments help the smaller guys who have a tremendos disadvantage already..... If some one wants to play this and grow you seem to find every way you can to stop or slow them down. I'm certanly done with this. I may sit and sim for a bit but contributing to your salaries anymore will not happen. This has taken the desire to continue away........  Camel and straw comes to mind. but I'm sure my one lone little protest will have little effect on your continuing drive to wreck the game.....

Have a great day.

I'm off to play with my X Box I think its cheaper has no glitches and better quality games.

Jul 8, 2020, 16:0707/08/20
Jul 9, 2020, 01:03(edited)
05/19/20

At this moment, all the high players have millions of gold that now I can't obtain.... pretty fair plarium.

I was going to buy acceleration, but forget about me spending anything on this game, I'll wait the 200 weeks that are necessary to get the palace to level 26... I'll wait playing another game.

This has far surpassed PAY_to_WIN, this is actually PAY_to_PLAY!!
Jul 9, 2020, 00:0907/09/20
12/26/18

I have a concern. I've exiled more than 500 times a town but didn't received Cannonball lvl9 anyway. Before this update, It was necessary Just 225 times tô get It.

I spent a lot of gold to do this 500 exiles...

Id: 48896445
Jul 9, 2020, 13:0407/09/20
Jul 9, 2020, 13:05(edited)
02/10/19
Vicio Royale said:

At this moment, all the high players have millions of gold that now I can't obtain.... pretty fair plarium.

I was going to buy acceleration, but forget about me spending anything on this game, I'll wait the 200 weeks that are necessary to get the palace to level 26... I'll wait playing another game.

This has far surpassed PAY_to_WIN, this is actually PAY_to_PLAY!!
I am going to spend my time and money on PS or XBox, at least they dont take them back or introduce new rules and restrictions in the middle of the game. Here you get interruptions after interruptions every other day. Thanks to the Plarium bs