Support Program for content creators – List of participants

9 Replies
Administrator
14 January, 2020, 11:54 AM UTC

Jarls, the following people have joined the Support Program for content creators:

Immortal (RU)

The Smirnoff(RU) 

Vikings Game (RU) 

Jarl Vako (RU) 

Vikings: War of Clans - I AM NEGAN -AKA ЙЗGДЙ (EN)

Stars Night (EN)

Викинг Даниил (RU) 

Ares Viking(RU)

Денис Viking (RU)

SinTizZzaToR * (RU)

Want to join the Program? Then check out the terms of participation.

Keeper of the history of the North, Interpreter of sagas.
UTC +5:00
User
7 April, 2020, 7:34 PM UTC
cheaters
UTC +5:00
User
26 April, 2020, 8:26 PM UTC
this game gets less playable every dam week and plarium keeps adding more bull shit to it all the time fix the the dam lag and glitches in what you have now no more money for plarium untill game is fit to play sick and dam tired of this bull shit never going to play anymore plarium games agin 
UTC +0:00
User
7 May, 2020, 8:47 AM UTC
I agree. Plarium is getting more greedy every week. Most if not all of bank offers are offering few items compared to amount of money they are asking for the package. I am not giving them any more money.
UTC -8:00
User
6 June, 2020, 10:34 AM UTC

Ciao Plarium Non trovo giusto che alcune persone abbiano giocato e non potevo, non potevo guadagnare punti con le mie chips ecc. E un'ingiustizia, sono profondamente turbato per questa cosa, il plarium non dovrebbe permettere certe cose, favorire alcuni giocatori e condannarne altri e ingiusti. Sono molto deluso da questo comportamento del plarium.

Nicola
UTC +1:00
User
6 July, 2020, 10:22 AM UTC
bloodydemonpb said:

cheaters
plarium is the real cheater every dam upgrade has more time spent on designing how to screw players out of a few more dollars instead of fixing the problems with what they have now  
User
8 July, 2020, 5:56 PM UTC
Playing on webbrowser any type game is unstable last update, many time freeze and stop working. Blue sign ring
User
29 September, 2020, 12:29 AM UTC
GAME ACTING UP   
User
29 September, 2020, 12:32 AM UTC
Allen2_Lumber said:

this game gets less playable every dam week and plarium keeps adding more bull shit to it all the time fix the the dam lag and glitches in what you have now no more money for plarium untill game is fit to play sick and dam tired of this bull shit never going to play anymore plarium games agin 

User
29 September, 2020, 12:33 AM UTC
YES I AGREE WITH YOUEERY TIME THE DO SOME THEY FUCK UP THE GAME,. THAT SI WHAT GREEDY PEOPLE DO TO US WE PAY N GET SHITTY SERVICE N NO HELP
7703962 users registered; 158495 topics; 547218 posts; our newest member:Imyour