Don't miss your chance to join the Support Program for Streamers of Vikings: War of Clans!

5 Replies
Administrator
10 October, 2019, 12:28 PM UTC

Warriors of the North!

Like playing Vikings: War of Clans and creating streams on YouTube, Twitch, or Facebook? Then join the Support Program for Streamers of Vikings: War of Clans!

The participants in the Program will get:

- A one-time reward for joining the Program

- A monthly reward of up to 60M Gold

- Branded merchandise

- The chance to hold events together with the game's developers

The more subscribers and views you have on your channel, the more valuable the reward.

You can apply to participate and read more about the rules on our official website

Keeper of the history of the North, Interpreter of sagas.
UTC +5:00
User
12 October, 2019, 5:43 PM UTC
I wish I could but work is in the way haha, can’t quit work it’s what pays the packs! lol 😂 
UTC +4:00
User
16 October, 2019, 7:27 AM UTC
well since i can not get on to play the game for the last 6 hours i have time but WARNING you will not like them 
UTC +0:00
User
3 November, 2019, 2:50 AM UTC

I applied to participate -just now. It dawned on me that I could present the channel in several ways. My natural inclination is to stream the game during huge events, and of course I would chronicle the inevitable missteps along the way, in addition to showcasing proud victories.  

I sincerely admire the brilliance the game has been built upon.  Pick me!  Pick me!  😻

💪🏼✨Shields Up Buttercup! ✨💪🏼
UTC -8:00
User
29 March, 2020, 9:58 AM UTC
LOL!!! if i could only get the prizes. 60m gold in 1 month!!! Anyways good luck to the content creators.
UTC +0:00
User
14 April, 2020, 9:47 AM UTC
Great Idea 
PsYcHo_X
UTC +2:00
7704017 users registered; 158495 topics; 547223 posts; our newest member:Damocles