All Categories

Using third-party software

Search
May 16, 2019, 15:0605/16/19
01/11/17

Dear users,

We want to warn you that using third-party software that affects the game, as well as transferring access to your account to third parties can result in losing your account with no chance of restoring it. 

According to our data, more than 2,000 players have suffered from using third-party software. Many lost access to their accounts, and some accounts ended up in the hands of scammers. 

We do our best to return accounts to our users and also actively combat third-party software developers. We try to do everything we can to make the gaming process safe and fair. If you come across a suspicious site or software for Vikings: War of Clans, please make sure to contact our Support Team. 

Be careful! Don't share your logins, passwords or full banking details with other people and don't use third-party services and software. 

Stay safe and happy gaming!

Views
Comments
Comments
May 17, 2019, 09:5705/17/19
11/21/18
thats well and good but i keep getting a thing saying third party software detected ... but i dont have third party software ...  
May 19, 2019, 18:2605/19/19
02/12/17
Please just ban them all and don't unban them this time. You're screwing your paying customers really badly if you let them get away with it.
May 20, 2019, 06:3005/20/19
12/02/17

M5 iron said:

thats well and good but i keep getting a thing saying third party software detected ... but i dont have third party software ...  

I also get the same warning. It is very frustrating to get that warning knowing that Plarium could not possibly have any type of evidence that I use third party software...because I don't.

I grow more disenchanted with Plarium every month.
May 20, 2019, 16:0205/20/19
02/22/19

M5 iron said:

me too. Had a request to support but got a useless and unspecific answer. Guess it was why I use 2 different Laptops in different WLAN areas.

From then I took care to log out if possible - now message disappeared.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.