Account linking on plarium.com

10 Replies
Administrator
24 April, 2019, 2:40 PM UTC

Please note that after some time you won't be able to enter your game account using VK, OK.ru, or Mail.ru services. In order not to lose access to your account, we strongly recommend that you link it to your email address. To do that, perform the following actions:

1. Enter your profile on plarium.com and find the "Profile information" section.

2. Hit "Edit" in the Security section.

3. Enter your email and password.

4. Save changes.

If there are any problems, please contact the Plarium Support Team.

Keeper of the history of the North, Interpreter of sagas.
UTC +5:00
User
25 April, 2019, 6:27 PM UTC

Hey Alice, I have a major problem with the CvC batles. I have 7 active players, 9 in total but 2 players are sidelined at the moment, total infuence is 26.5B and the other clan has 69 players with a total influence of 91.8B. How is this a fair fight and how are we supposed to beat them???? You need to look into this and other similar match-ups that are really frustrating the chiefs when there is no hope of winning, why should we even try?

Also I have no idea what my password was...lol.
UTC +0:00
User
26 April, 2019, 11:16 AM UTC
i have a new phone and put the wrong email in and it started a new account how do i get back to my old account. it does not give options before starting and keeps going back to the new account
User
26 April, 2019, 12:11 PM UTC
I   CANT   FIND  MY   FIRST GAME
Fly
User
26 April, 2019, 12:23 PM UTC

GAH4 said:

i have a new phone and put the wrong email in and it started a new account how do i get back to my old account. it does not give options before starting and keeps going back to the new account

Go to the settings of your phone --> Accounts --> Add your Google or Facebook account there. Then Start the Game. Go to Menue --> Account --> "Restore saved Account" --> Choose Between Facebook or Google Play ( the one you have linked your old account with ). After Loading it will show you the Old Account.

If you started a new game on the new Mail-Adress and you want to keep it. Than Link this new Account with Google or Facebook. Than you can switch between them.

Regards,

Fly
The shortest distance between two points is a Line
UTC +1:00
User
27 April, 2019, 10:49 PM UTC

Why in ***** did it start a new user/game when I logged in through my google account on PC, when I have one through Android? My phone broke but it seems impossible to get into my user... I get the fresh start every time. 

Why do you have a user name in game when you cant use it to access your account through other devices?

this game/developer must be way behind its competitors...

User
14 May, 2019, 10:07 AM UTC
hello is not possible 2 hours open my town  . name vareques . origine kingdom 306.. now in kingdom 768 for CVC position 333:435
User
14 May, 2019, 9:57 PM UTC
was zeroed this morning cause impossible to connect
UTC +2:00
Administrator
15 May, 2019, 5:40 AM UTC

[ff66ff] Falbala said:

was zeroed this morning cause impossible to connect

Hello! Could you please describe your situation in PM?

Waiting for your message!

Bearer of the highest Knowledge
UTC +3:00
Administrator
15 May, 2019, 5:51 AM UTC

jonas skoglund said:

Why did it start a new user/game when I logged in through my google account on PC, when I have one through Android? My phone broke but it seems impossible to get into my user... I get the fresh start every time. 

Why do you have a user name in game when you cant use it to access your account through other devices?

this game/developer must be way behind its competitors...

Hello! 

If you started the game on plarium.com portal, unfortunately, it is not possible to transfer your game account to your mobile device or facebook.com website. Plarium.com website does not support the functionality of synchronization for transferring the game process.

If you linked your account to Facebook at your mobile device and then go play through Facebook on PC, it will be ok. 

Specify please your game ID ("Menu" --> About the game") in PM. 

Waiting for your answer!

Bearer of the highest Knowledge
UTC +3:00
User
16 May, 2019, 10:50 AM UTC
I on the other hand is trying to have 2 account on the same server....i have tried but i do not see any "create new" icon...i have synced my current account to Fb...but i want to make another...how do i do it??
UTC +1:00
6389838 users registered; 86365 topics; 420846 posts; our newest member:zoro