Everything about syncing your game accounts

13 Replies
Administrator
24 April, 2019, 2:13 PM UTC

Jarls, you often ask us questions about syncing your game account, that's why we've prepared a little guide for you. 

Synchronization helps you save your game progress and restore it if needed. 

You can link an account created on a mobile device in the following way: 

1. Open the Menu and select "Account". 

2. Hit the "Link current account" button. 

3. Select a service (Facebook, Game Center for iOS, or Google Play for Android) and hit "Link". 

Please note: if you create an account in the Facebook version of the game, your account is automatically linked to your Facebook profile. 

Consider syncing your account with several services at once. This will help you minimize the possibility of losing your game data. 

You should also write down your game ID somewhere (you can find it in the "About the game" section of the Menu). You'll be able to use it to restore your lost account. 

If you want to play from two accounts, here are a few tips: 

1. Your accounts should be synced with different services or different profiles of the same service (Facebook/Game Center/Google Play). 

2. To switch between accounts, use the account restoration function. To do it, open the Account section of the Menu, hit the "Restore saved account" button, and select the service to which the desired game progress is linked. 

It may happen that you've already got one account linked to a certain service, but you'd like to link another one to it without losing your game data. For instance, you can change the account synced with your Facebook profile in the following way: 

1. First, make sure both of your accounts are linked to different Facebook/Game Center/Google Play profiles. This is necessary for switching between accounts. 

2. Enter the first game account, which is synced with the desired Facebook profile, and link it to another free service (Game Center/Google Play). Note: if you already have a Vikings account linked to Game Center/Google Play, you will lose the progress. 

3. Enter the second account and sync it with the Facebook profile to which your first account was previously linked. 

As a result, you will change your account sync and save both games. You can change an account linked to Game Center/Google Play in the same way. 

Jarls, have you synced your game account with more than one service? 

Keeper of the history of the North, Interpreter of sagas.
UTC +5:00
User
24 April, 2019, 4:55 PM UTC
I need to delete my linked fb account and add new one how should i do it from my android mobile, the functions are disabled.
UTC +8:00
Administrator
25 April, 2019, 5:35 AM UTC

amishka kavish said:

I need to delete my linked fb account and add new one how should i do it from my android mobile, the functions are disabled.

Hello! If you have questions you can contact us in PM 

Bearer of the highest Knowledge
UTC +3:00
Fly
User
25 April, 2019, 5:55 AM UTC

Hey You,

For Android Users. You have to add your different Google accounts to your device first otherwise it wont be possible to select different accounts over the Restoring Function mentioned above.

Regards, 

Fly

The shortest distance between two points is a Line
UTC +1:00
User
25 April, 2019, 8:42 PM UTC

Hi Alice,

I have got a Problem with my second account.

I am playing it with the plarium app on windows.

Today it was a Update and i downloaded and installed it on na Computer.

After i have done that i signed in and Now my account is on Level 1?

What hast Happend?

I paid a lot of Money and was on Level 24 :-(

What can i do Now?

Please Need some help!

Thank you so much!

Grootinia 

UTC +7:00
User
26 April, 2019, 2:57 PM UTC

Hello is there a way that I can play my Game pc account on my mobile phone ? IF yes please explain me and best will be in German my native language

Thanks in advance
UTC +0:00
User
27 April, 2019, 11:16 PM UTC

There is no account section anywhere on plarium through browser or plarium play service.. so there is nowhere to click to find my vikings account that I created on mobile (android)..

Going on for hours now I am trying to find our how to access my acount through a PC launch. It should not be this difficult..

User
18 May, 2019, 2:51 PM UTC

Game Center for iOS no longer works with the game.  Is this going to be fixed?  For example, if I go to restore Game using the Game Center Link, all I see is the spinning blue circle of death.  I don't use Facebook, so that is not really an option.  I can't access the Account, so I am not able to provide the Game ID.  I can provide my Game Nickname and Coordinates, but how to start a new game and restore/repair the account?

Game Center for iOS allows you to take your game on multiple devices.  So if Vikings no longer allows account switching via Game Center for iOS, than those accounts are lost if not currently active on a device...or are you forcing me to use Facebook now?

User
5 July, 2019, 10:51 PM UTC
I played this morning on my computer, where my game is saved on my favorites list.  Just now I loaded the game and it came up as if I had never played before! My town was level 21, and I had 4 weeks of VIP status, loads of resources, gold, and subscriptions.  It's all gone now. What happened?
User
5 July, 2019, 11:55 PM UTC

Somehow you have started a new game.

Other players have experienced what on the face of it may be the same situation.

Have you got all your old access deatails saved somewhere?

If you haven't cleaned cache recently your previous correct  log in miight still be there. You can wait for the adminto spot it , repost in technical issues ,or write directly to Ivar Marksman.

He has a post on this page , which contains a write me a message box.

Administrator
6 July, 2019, 12:13 PM UTC

teel said:

I played this morning on my computer, where my game is saved on my favorites list.  Just now I loaded the game and it came up as if I had never played before! My town was level 21, and I had 4 weeks of VIP status, loads of resources, gold, and subscriptions.  It's all gone now. What happened?

Hello, TEEL!

We want to help you. Please provide us with the following information in PM so our team can resolve your issue as soon as possible:

1. The name of the Kingdom, the coordinates of your lost Town, the exact name of your Clan, its tag and your name in the game.

2. The receipts of purchases made on your lost account. You can find the purchase history by following the steps described here:

- for Google Play https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2850369

- for iTunes https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204088

- for Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/help/220279601335568?helpref=uf_permalink

- For Plarium, having received confirmation from your payment system.

3. Specify your email, device model and the approximate amount of Gold left on your lost account.

This data will help us to make sure that this account belongs to you.

Waiting for your answer!

Bearer of the highest Knowledge
UTC +3:00
User
3 August, 2019, 11:01 AM UTC

It would be really easy to add log in /out button to mobile version like in browser.Im not using any social media and not going to.I am only able to switch between game accounts on my PC and use third account on mobile.I would really like to do it where-and whenever I want regardless of having facebook or whatever other accounts.

User
6 August, 2019, 11:29 AM UTC
Why Plarium forces me to join Plarium and Google accounts, to play from both, Android and PC? 
xyz
User
6 August, 2019, 2:43 PM UTC

I remain under the impression that the web browser version ,is different to the mobile version. so is that what you are complaining about?

You want the same account across any device?

I don't think Plarium forces you to do anything, any more than it forces you to play the game at all.

Its their game and the are perfectly entitled to make decisions about its operation .

If you want the convenience of something they offer, its up to you if you are willing to put up with any of the drawbacks.

6759576 users registered; 110582 topics; 461293 posts; our newest member:Llll