All Categories

Guess what will be improved in the coming update

Guess what will be improved in the coming update

Search
Comments
May 5, 2019, 20:0505/05/19
03/18/18
Maybe selling unused items for gold or..... shards.... that would be great... not all of us are fighters!!!
May 6, 2019, 01:2805/06/19
May 6, 2019, 01:29(edited)
10/18/15

I know some have said a daily reward system, but they been teasing this update as "We're working on something you've long been waiting for" I've been playing for close to 2 years now, and I have not been waiting for any new rewards system. I like to say close to 99% of us are waiting for that gift button or a clan trading post to use. They have the button, King of Jot is able to gift, and at one point the plarium answer bot actually said they were working on implementing it, unless some poor schmuck used the wrong scripted message to answer with. In the end Plarium does have the option to turn it on.

May 6, 2019, 10:2005/06/19
02/12/17
Since when did plarium do anything to benefit their players instead of their payers? 😂
May 6, 2019, 14:0305/06/19
04/02/17
Just fix Platform when Jotenheim is on - Day 1 almost unplayable - constant blue circle just before booted. Clan member sent a march to trap - and got booted before could reshield - OS from WRET and clan member down 100m troops. She contacted admin and no response. Game play is terrible and even worse during big events.
May 10, 2019, 01:2505/10/19
05/09/17
i hope pop go away from platform, no reputes for no one, and more fair fights , and idd jotunheim is the biggest unfair evenement in this game, its alone for big clans and goldhackers in this clans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 10, 2019, 09:3305/10/19
May 10, 2019, 09:48(edited)
11/26/15

Hi,

sorry that i write the following,

To all who have good ideas, Plarium will only make ideas where they could make much money!!

All other wishes will not come!!

I have write so many times ideas and wishes nothing is come.

e.x. neutral Talismane for shamanes, so that you can use it for all.

new balance in events for clans that small, middle and big clans have a better balance e.x. for prizes

much better balance between big money player, normal money player and little or no money player, special this normal last players the game need!!

new offer system which is fair for all useres

select easy the troop kind that you want to make an attack, only e.x. near troops

the Fury event, why only 2 days?, why only prize for place 1 and 2? what is with place 3?? in all normal events like football, wm, em gives place 3. But the Fury i not like realy, because when you win or second you get the tiles and the next cvc is gone when they not make the same places in Fury!! And that you not see the points for the Fury. Plarium say it is for the thrill but I say it is only for there money!!

and the important solve bugs!!! Crashes in browser is not solve!

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.