All Categories

Messages from the Support Team and Vikings: War of Clans news

Search
Mar 26, 2019, 09:1003/26/19
01/11/17

Jarls, please read this important information.

Our Support Team will never ask you to provide your logins, passwords, or full bank (payment) details.

We'd like to remind you that communication with Plarium representatives is only possible:

- In the game with the help of the "Contact support" function (Menu → Help section)

- In official communities in social networks (correspondence with the administration of the community)

- Via email (the official address for contacting support is games.support@plarium.com)

In case of email correspondence, all replies come from the address that includes your request number and the @support-kr.plarium.com domain name (example: 1-01234567@support-kr.plarium.com).

News about updates and other events happening in the project are published only in the game, official communities in social networks, on the forum, and on our website.

Stay safe while gaming!

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 27, 2019, 16:5803/27/19
12/26/18
i have a main account in my king5om and 2 others of the same account show up like ghosts = to 3 of the same town also my place of power has had my clan shielded on the throne for about 5 days.The while kingdom is angry olease sort this lord b brawk k446 clan UGAIM
Mar 28, 2019, 05:1603/28/19
11/23/18
Why have the Gifts of the Gods resources locations expired. It says that we still have a whole day to receive those resource locations
Mar 28, 2019, 09:1003/28/19
11/27/17
When I saw the message in game I thought ....... oh they want to apologise for the poor state of the game and how its running at the moment ............but no 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.