All Categories

The Furious Guides contest

The Furious Guides contest

Search
Comments
Mar 27, 2019, 10:2803/27/19
12/26/18

My clan is a smaller clan with active member who enjoy playing the game together.   I will describe the tactics for a smaller clan to gain points to pass checkpoints and points for the kingdom

Know the tactics of the larger clan in your kingdom so you are working with them for the kingdom win

Do tasks together with you clan and have fun whilst you are playing is the most important point.  Keep the clan chat going with what you are doing to gain points. Involve all clan members in attacks

Know the tactics of your enemy clans, know which other smaller clans from the enemy kingdom that are active,  try to engage these clan in battles, not the larger clans.  You gain more point this way

keep an eye out on the fury bonus, ensure all clan member know which kingdom and task have the bonus

The key points are you have to work as a team,  attack level 1 tower of fury as a team,  have fun,  try to gain points to pass checkpoints.  Keep your resource shield for these events,  move to the kingdom with the bonus.  Your going to loose troops attacking level one fury try to learn what you need to build up for the next time.

Mar 27, 2019, 12:4903/27/19
12/26/18

Hello, Alice;

Kingdom War

Anger has been a good practice. It was not possible to find storm towers during an epic competition.😀

I used my fastest cavalry tactically. My goal was to use the fastest unit and equipment to collect resources.

Because they don't make an eye open.

2 times a point in time, all the troops in particular by sending silver protection is more effective if they open.

My tactics for starting a new one if you accept these as Suggestions as if the anger towers in the individual regions according to the levels of each level in their own area can attack anger towers.

If anyone can see the towers.

Good work.

Mar 27, 2019, 13:4803/27/19
01/11/17

Dear Jarls, please draw your attention to the conditions of the competition: your work should be published in a special section of the Forum ---> https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/763_guides-to-kingdoms-battle-rage/

For this, you need:

• go to the section on the link above;
  • create a new topic;
  • arrange your guide in accordance with the requirements specified in the conditions of the competition;

Works published NOT in a special section will NOT be counted! Please keep this in mind and move all the works published in this topic to the right section so that they can take part!

You can create a new topic on the Forum using your PC or your mobile device. To do this, you need to go to the Guides section of the forum, by the link specified in the Contest Terms or in this message and push "Start a new topic" button:

Create a topic and submit:

From a mobile device, you can do the same things: go to the Guide section using the link above and create a new topic.

Good luck to all! And thank you for participating! 
Mar 27, 2019, 14:0903/27/19
01/12/19

Also wir haben das so gemacht alle Klan Mitglieder um einen Turm herum parken das die Wege kurz gehalten werden.

Dann den member der Kriegsblock am weitesten/ höchsten ausgebaut hat eine Atacke starten lassen 

Darauf gehen alle member mit Held und shamanen natürlich alle booster, skillung ... akrieviert zur atacke dazu 

Um so mehr member um so bessere Gewinnchance am besten wären Level 3 Truppen 

Danach die atacke starten und hoffen das man gewinnt. 

Ich hoffe ich konnte euch helfen 

Mit freundlichen Grüßen 

Fuad

Mar 28, 2019, 03:0903/28/19
06/23/17
i guess you know where you can stick this one
Mar 28, 2019, 16:2303/28/19
12/27/17

firstly ty plarium to giving us a new comp name kingdom battle of fury . a lot to learn.i am not big player jut 2b influence.but i will try to share few things taht are good to fight in kvk fury.and sorry for my eng .

conditions-for effectiveness of tricks communication in kingdom as well as clan is very imp.so make a room.and good network.

tactics-always see the bonus part in which kingdom it appears go there and do that specific task.it will make ur score double.

2-relocate ur towns at random locations to find towers to score pts.

3-remeber not ur small players involve in bigger onslaughts.

4-try to hit players when they are heroless chances u will win definitely.

5-select ur top influence player to hit.

key points-1.double bonus u will score double that is very nice thing to keep u ahead.

2-tower of fury-let enemy to kill these troops first then u do os so u can empty it easily untill then hit those dropping their shield near towers.

3-always check shields before fury battle .u can save many pts here.

4-always fight  with members increase ur winning probability.

5-yieldd with t1 only 10-15k troops on silver tiles mostly because same troops give u more pts.

6-scout first thn attack .always check ur stats with opp. by sending some troops not all of them without knowing what they have.it can be trap.

7-many times saving pts can be more useful than creating it my thoughts.

ty plarium i said what i knows.my eng is not so good i m srry for that. hope these will be helpful to others
Mar 29, 2019, 03:1003/29/19
07/05/17
is the contest over? 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.