All Categories

Clans Roll Call giveaway

Clans Roll Call giveaway

Search
Mar 14, 2019, 15:2303/14/19
01/11/17

Clans Roll Call giveaway

Jarls!

A full-scale roll call of Clans has been announced. The guardians of Jotunheim are searching for a worthy Clan that will help them fight the Trolls. 

Write your Kingdom's number with your Clan's name, and tell everyone about the advantages of joining your Clan.

On 19.03.19, we'll reveal the results of the giveaway. We'll randomly choose 20 winners from among those who fulfill all the requirements of the giveaway. They will get 500 000 Gold and 30-Day Stronghold Boost .

Remember: a detailed description of your Clan can attract new Jarls.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 14, 2019, 19:4403/14/19
Mar 18, 2019, 12:48(edited)
12/26/18
K446 clan UGAIM we have a lv3 sh (52ish members) full of special equip and very experienced and hardened warriors and a lv2 sp(bavars k446) for troop killing for main clan/backup etc.... UGAIM do extremely well in ALL competitions and are recognised as 3rd largest clan in our kingdom as we are a fully active clan who regularly has p.o.p. Please contact joint chiefs Lord B Brawk or Elisa Sherif for more info STRENGTH AND HONOUR
Mar 14, 2019, 20:3603/14/19
Mar 15, 2019, 03:35(edited)
12/27/18

Kingdom # 749 [BOMBS] Burn off my Babies. What else can I say except our clan is AWESOME!!! We are a young clan , just a few months old but we have hardened warriors. We currently have 23 players +alts. Maybe small in numbers but can kick butt. Down by a few hundred billion pts with just a few hours left we outscored our opponent by 142 billion winning the CVC and placing 1st in the league of Odin. We Rock!

Mar 14, 2019, 21:5603/14/19
Mar 15, 2019, 07:13(edited)
10/14/18

K68. United ThoWo Forces.

Are you stuck in a dead clan?

Are you in a high level clan but are tired of the pressure to always achieve a minimum number of points in clan challenges and buy packs?

Are you fed up of having to play all the time or you will be kicked out of your clan?

Join Tho Wo in kingdom 68. We are currently a small clan of only 12 members speaking german and english and have 17.9B influence.

We have a relaxed approach to playing and don't mind if you only play once a week and don't score many points in clan events.

We're just looking for more members to enjoy the clan and the benefits of being in a clan with no pressure to buy packs or score minimum points.

Our stronghold is level 3. 

The buildings in our stronghold are;

Resource storage level 3

Smelters yard level 3

Arms guilds level 1

Brewers yard level 3

Carpenters yard level 3

Supreme thing level 2

Stone cutters yard level 3

Mintage yard level 2 - being upgraded to level 3

Shamans residence level 2

Special equipment studied in the Arms Guild.

Helmets

Bjorns Helmet

Erics Helmet

Haakons Helmet

Harald's crown

Ivar's cap

Leif's Helmet

Olaf's Helmet

Ragnar's Helmet

Sigurd's Hood

Sweyn's Hat

Armour

Bjorns Armour

Eric's Armor

Haakon's Cloak

Harald's Breastplate

Ivar's Jaacket

Leif's Vest

Olaf's Armor

Ragnar's Chainmail

Sigurds Cloak

Sweyn's Armor

Weapons

Bjorn's Spear

Eric's Axe

Haakon's Seax

Harald's Blade

Ivar's Bow

Leif's Broadaxe

Olaf's Angon

Ragnar's Axe

Sigurd's Sword

Sweyn's Flail

Boots

Bjorn's high Boots

Eric's high Boots

Haakon's Boots

Harald's Greaves

Ivar's Boots

Leif's Boots

Olaf's Greaaves

Ragnar's High Boots

Sigurd's Boots

Sweyn's Greaves

Amulets

Bjorn's Goblet

Eric's Horn

Haakon's Sheath

Harald's Tooth

Ivar's Bracelet

Leif's Map

Olaf's Seal

Ragnar's Banner

Sigurd's Ouroboros

Sweyn's Locket

We have no need to kill troops in peace time between kingdoms battle, clans battle and kingdom revenge battle events.

We will hit enemy towns and tiles during kingdom battle, clans battle and kingdom revenge battles only.

We welcome all players of all levels and will help you with resources or troop reinforcement if you ask.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Mar 14, 2019, 21:5803/14/19
12/26/18
757 legione Salve vikinghi unitevi  a noi, qui troverete amici con i quali condividere battaglie favolose, missioni e gare piene di impegno. E si l impegno e importante per proseguire nel tempo e nelle vittorie. Allora unitevi a noi e Buon divertimento
Mar 14, 2019, 22:0103/14/19
12/26/18

757 xxlegione Salve vikinghi unitevi a noi, qui troverete amici con i quali condividere battaglie favolose, missioni e gare piene di impegno. E si l impegno e importante per proseguire nel tempo e nelle vittorie. Allora unitevi a noi e Buon divertimento

Mar 14, 2019, 22:1003/14/19
Mar 15, 2019, 03:15(edited)
06/11/18

Good morning Alice,

I will try my very best to give a detailed description.

We are a small clan of only 15 members.

1. My kingdom number is [SJ506]

2. My Clan Name is Scarlet Justice

3. The Advantages of joining my clan :

a. Players can unite into alliances — Clans — to get additional opportunities to develop their Towns and increase their military might.

b. Clansmen who join our clan can send each other resources (Food, Lumber, Iron, Stone, and Silver) and reinforcements for defending their Towns, and also participate in Onslaughts — joint attacks on other Jarls.

c. Once the players who enter an alliance, they can complete Clan Tasks, purchase items in the Clan Store for Loyalty Points, take part in clan Competitions, and get various rewards and Gold.

d. In addition, Clan members who join us can unite their efforts to construct the level two Clan Stronghold, which grants them many advantages: Valley of the Aesir bonuses, the ability to create special equipment for the Hero, and more. The stronghold is currently in the transformation of being upgraded to a level three.

Thank you in advance for the detailed information.

Best regards,

Lisa Brickfields

My game ID : 44200267 

Mar 14, 2019, 23:3203/14/19
12/02/17

WARRIORS! Lend ear and heed the words of ancestors who gave glory to the tales oft told of battles fought, wars won, and honors taken! But we also know that war is not enough and other matters hold far more importance!

We are members of the Clan, TGDZN, The Godz New World. We do not take this name lightly...Godz are creators and masters of the world they create...We live in the peace we create but stand ready for battle to defend what belongs to us. We honor the warrior's place but understand warriors need builders, farmers, family, and friends....just as all need all to survive in the lands we inhabit.

If you join us, we will help you in every way possible...we live together, play together, win together, learn together! No matter your way of living, all have equal importance to the will to survive and persevere as individuals and  ClanMates!

It is a harsh land we live in and fight for...come join the honor of battle, share the knowledge of your learning, and the fun of playing...

We are TGDZN  (The Godz New World) and live in the lands of Irsulgred, Realm 506, and are led by our revered leader, BBMFWolf.

There are 44,128 towns since November 30, 2017...loads of Resources await the taking...

Mar 15, 2019, 02:1403/15/19
07/19/18

Mi clan es Anekharda el numero 58

Somos un clan solido fuerte y uno de lis mas antiguos
Mar 15, 2019, 06:2303/15/19
07/05/17

Greetings Loyal Jarls,  

Are you ready to fight to the death and crush the enemy? Are you ready to grow and learn with very experienced and passionate players? Are you a dedicated player and willing to participate and receive the rewards that follow your hard work? LOOK NO FURTHER THEN HERE!!!  

Your new home could be Kingdom 563: Tumvalreg where we have Kingdom Peace.

Your New family could be Ashes of Asgard [AOA_V] Led by Arch.  Current Ranking 86 with over 2 TRILLION influence. We are an English speaking International Clan. All Gear is available and unlocked with a level 3 Stronghold.  We hold training sessions with Questions and Answers to help you grow the proper way. We have a Sister Clan for Jarls who are up and coming and always receive our support. We also have a bank for resources so you're never far from getting what you are in need of. Less than 20 open spots for this awesome clan and btw we are not a PG rating. LOL

We are combat centered as troops are temporary and screenshots are forever. Vahalla awaits our arrival during Jotunheim and we are eager for the arrival of Kingdoms Battle: Fury. 

On a personal note... The members in this clan are like family to me. We play with heart and it shows. Come be a part of our Vikings Clanfam.

p.s. If you read this whole message give me a thumbs up (Like),  so I know I'm on the right track. 

Fondly, AngelOfHell4U xoxo

Kingdom: Tumvalreg 563

Clan: Ashes of Asgard 281:483 
Mar 15, 2019, 06:4803/15/19
Mar 15, 2019, 06:50(edited)
10/19/18

Come gather 'round Jarls

wherever you roam

I'll tell you the tales

of the place I call home

of clanmates and foes

all dressed to the bone

if looking for places

to not be alone

For the times they are a'changing

Come fighters and lovers

who live by the blade

don't cast your eyes downward

at missteps you've made

and turn from your wandering

in forest and glade

to count up the cost

in blood you have paid

For the times they are a'changing

Come sit by the fire

with Godz you can rest

and live with your clanmates

and become the best

and stand in your glory

to withstand the test

against foes who will travel

from East and from West

for the times they are a'changing

So ask for an invite

become one of us

and lay down your worries

with us share a trust

and do what you will

as you do what you must

fight with us laughing

from dawn until dusk

and soon we'll all be a'changing

TGODZN, Realm Irnsulgred (Irn sul gred) 506...

Mar 15, 2019, 06:5003/15/19
02/13/19
Kingdom #782 clan: The Mighty Horde! We are a Strong clan that strives toward Excellence in battle, and are committed to Destroy all who get in Our way. We Are Team Awesome!!! We are very well organized and reward those that prove themselves Awesome. Are You ready to be Awesome!? 
Mar 15, 2019, 11:3103/15/19
05/01/17
Mar 15, 2019, 13:0403/15/19
05/20/18
Angela said:

Greetings Loyal Jarls,  

Are you ready to fight to the death and crush the enemy? Are you ready to grow and learn with very experienced and passionate players? Are you a dedicated player and willing to participate and receive the rewards that follow your hard work? LOOK NO FURTHER THEN HERE!!!  

Your new home could be Kingdom 563: Tumvalreg where we have Kingdom Peace.

Your New family could be Ashes of Asgard [AOA_V] Led by Arch.  Current Ranking 86 with over 2 TRILLION influence. We are an English speaking International Clan. All Gear is available and unlocked with a level 3 Stronghold.  We hold training sessions with Questions and Answers to help you grow the proper way. We have a Sister Clan for Jarls who are up and coming and always receive our support. We also have a bank for resources so you're never far from getting what you are in need of. Less than 20 open spots for this awesome clan and btw we are not a PG rating. LOL

We are combat centered as troops are temporary and screenshots are forever. Vahalla awaits our arrival during Jotunheim and we are eager for the arrival of Kingdoms Battle: Fury. 

On a personal note... The members in this clan are like family to me. We play with heart and it shows. Come be a part of our Vikings Clanfam.

p.s. If you read this whole message give me a thumbs up (Like),  so I know I'm on the right track. 

Fondly, AngelOfHell4U xoxo

Kingdom: Tumvalreg 563

Clan: Ashes of Asgard 281:483 

Mar 15, 2019, 19:3103/15/19
01/24/19

Dear Vikings,

we are a young clan in Irnsulgred #506.

LittleRedRidingHood [LRRH] 

Our Clan is only 3 weeks old but we know each other for over a year. 

What can we give? Friendship, a helping hand and Activness during CvC and most other events. We help each other no matter what. 

Our Main Goal is to have fun during the game. 

No matter what playstyle you prefer, Farming, Atracking, Defending we are not limited in one playstyle. 

Just be who you are and be Active than you will fit perfectly. 

Best Regards

Fly

Mar 15, 2019, 20:5703/15/19
08/24/17

Kingdom 434 - Morior Invictus X   (MI_X)

"Death before Defeat"

Come join our clan and earn glory and GOLD. We have a growing Lvl 2 SH and are very competitive in all comps. We are a smaller clan looking for members to grow, but welcome part-time jarls as long as you keep your shields up and contribute a couple times a week you are welcome.
Mar 15, 2019, 21:4703/15/19
Mar 15, 2019, 21:49(edited)
07/12/18

Kingdom 150 OMT MattsMusketeers and we are Musketeers ;-) ONE for ALL - ALL for ONE and this is also the meaning in our clan . We help each other other as much we can - don´t have any super players . We try that everyone from us get strong .

ID: 45771323

All Have a nice weekend
Mar 16, 2019, 00:0503/16/19
12/26/18
710 Mogenrub. [71000] Wolphram phoenix. Da best.
Mar 16, 2019, 00:0903/16/19
12/26/18
Bizim klan candır
Mar 16, 2019, 00:1003/16/19
03/16/19

Reino 772, clan la era de la extincion.

Somos un clan chico pero todos nos ayudamos muchos. Cada persona que se quiera unir a nostros y quiera progresar divirtiendose en grupo esta invitado.
Mar 16, 2019, 00:1303/16/19
09/18/15
That it’s a bad joke ! The best clan ? Search those players who spend money on this game. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.