All Categories

Update: new global Competition and much more

Update: new global Competition and much more

Search
Comments
Mar 23, 2019, 03:0403/23/19
06/02/17

Jack Mayer said:

The scores of the kingdomes will not be displayed during the event "to make it more interesting".

They tell this in the video on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/VikingsWarOfClans/videos/404061263745342/

it make the event more stupid and crazy that it is already... one thing for sure, i will not participate in fury and will not use anymore my credit card on this game until the actual version of fury is gone and that plarium fixe the numerous bug in the game...

let dry the income of plarium "to make it more interesting"
Mar 23, 2019, 04:0303/23/19
10/25/17

Ive only found ONE fortress in 3 of the 4 kingdoms.  Found nothing in my kingdom.  Then scrolling and scrolling all over to try and find one gave me the 'GL memory' error 5x. 

I know that plarium needs to bow down to the bank players but give this fortress thing something like Jotenheim and give us back the KVK/KVKR where at least we KNOW who and where our enemies will be.  And they wont all have tons of troops with all the knowledge.  VERY unfair advantage to some clans as some dont have the tons of knowledge th at others in competing kingdoms do.
Mar 23, 2019, 07:2003/23/19
12/26/18
Buongiorno a tutti a me non segna più i punti nella gara furie ho sprecato incrementi e tempo per non parlare delle torri che senso ha difenderle senza una ricompensa se volevo le schegge  attaccavo i nemici. Poi non si vede la classifica dei regni. Posso dire che per il momento sono deluso.
Mar 23, 2019, 08:2603/23/19
Mar 23, 2019, 11:36(edited)
11/26/15

Hi,

I write many negative about this new KVK.

Plarium you can change this to positive.

One positive is the bonus for collect or intruder.

Changes:

Show score for the KVK

2 days are not enough, special when you start at Friday! the checkpoint points are the same like the other kvk so you not so many time to reach it

Fury Towers are to heavy,  look your own facebook video, when alI had the level from this jarl it where ok :)

The balance must be better from the kingdoms, look how many active players are in the kingdom and at their influence. That all kingdoms have a changes to win.

AND solve the bugs before you make new updates! (webgl, intruders/ghost wrong place, special now the uber in the forrest)

Mar 23, 2019, 13:0403/23/19
Mar 23, 2019, 13:09(edited)
08/10/17

Hello Plarium

..I know it's back on the evil evil Internet, I play Vikings for a good two years and it might bring some fun, if not constantly Stillbilder.Fury probably by far the worst update for a long time basically just a KvK Countered 3 additional KDs + towers to reinforce or take away. I was able to hit 5 invaders before the website hangs up. So on the edge I play various 4K Shooter on PvP servers there I certainly have a worse fps but no slow motion and that a graphic resolution that is beaten even by a C 64.After an update follows the update of the update .... other games have TESTSERVER since something is tested before it is played live ... small bugs are always ... But what annoates many players, that one does not come to eigendlichen playing anymore, but shimmy from one circle to another ... for that is my time + money too bad.

Best regards Bulldogblue / DemolitionBoB

Mar 23, 2019, 14:0003/23/19
Mar 27, 2019, 00:52(edited)
02/04/17

Towers are too strong. The lower levels should have weaker troops, not just less of them. 

Not showing the score is stupid but I understand if we saw the scores most would just shield up and wait out the event.

Leaving 3 kingdoms out of the event?  You could have done a 3 way event with a little extra thought.

The bugs are too many and that webgl error is frustrating beyond words, just scanning for towers kicks me out. 

Stop concentrating on finding ways to collect more money from players and fix the bugs that are turning us away.

Your rewards are meaningless to higher players. You keep giving VIP or memory points, books of knowledge. We can't use them. 

Your bank offers reward players who don't buy and penalize ones who do. The ghosts drops are ridiculous and far too little for the energy spent.

Wake up Plarium. This game is becoming unplayable.

Update 3/26.. I forgot to add the kingdom jumps should be free during this event. Unlimited moving from one kingdom to another or at least between home kingdom and host kingdom.

Mar 23, 2019, 19:0503/23/19
Mar 23, 2019, 22:45(edited)
05/09/17
erictips said:

and stop with the pop and the fight reputes, all we want are fair fights, reputes go always to biggest clan in kingdoms, discrimination again from plarium !!!!!!!!!!!!
or what you can do let fight clans with reputes, fight to other clans with reputes and not to other clans without reputes, that will make this game better!!!!!!!!!!!, they want reputes well let them play fair, to other clans with reputes !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 23, 2019, 19:4703/23/19
05/09/17
make this game playable for every clan, and let the big clans alone attack lvl6 towers, and fill it up with many troops so that they cant break it, they want to play big, well let them play big, and i hope they cant win any reward or resources, so that they go feel how it is when lower clans not cant win rewards!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 23, 2019, 22:4103/23/19
11/26/15

So Plarium you see what players say what you do in the last 1-2 years!

Think about it what you make wrong.

Or please have the decency to say that you make all updates and coming updates only for big players and only for making more and more money!

That you must earn money is clear. And when you only want big money players is ok too, onl

Mar 23, 2019, 23:0803/23/19
05/09/17
plarium earn not much money on the big players, they must have it from the lower players, big players are gold hackers, and dont buy any packet from the bank!!!!!!!!!! i can give plarium a first hint, go look at the wret clan, and make control at  all the accounts, and they go see that they build it all up with hacked gold !!!!!!!!!!!!! i can give them more hints later !!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2019, 05:1003/24/19
12/20/18

Well said!

Vertofix said:

Towers are too strong. The lower levels should have weaker troops, not just less of them. 

Not showing the score is stupid but I understand if we saw the scores most would just shield up and wait out the event.

Leaving 3 kingdoms out of the event?  You could have done a 3 way event with a little extra thought.

The bugs are too many and that webgl error is frustrating beyond words, just scanning for towers kicks me out. 

Stop concentrating on finding ways to collect more money from players and fix the bugs that are turning us away.

Your rewards are meaningless to higher players. You keep giving VIP or memory points, books of knowledge. We can't use them. 

Your bank offers reward players who don't buy and penalize ones who do. The ghosts drops are ridiculous and far too little for the energy spent.

Wake up Plarium. This game is becoming unplayable.

Mar 24, 2019, 08:5903/24/19
05/13/18

In the new combeition Fury, it would spur on many players if they got their personal successes anyway. at least the top ten of a clan. This would also make the internal competition much more meaningful.

Mar 24, 2019, 12:3803/24/19
12/02/17

Fury has made me furious!!!

Really????

The Good:

1. Roaming Task Events....very good idea makes stronger players concentrate on the "Task Kingdom" which allows weaker players to Yield better in the other Kingdom...and two kingdoms if Task is in your own Kingdom

2. More interactions, more tiles, more victims, more battles

3. Level 9 RSS Plots....yummy!

The Bad:

1. All the moving around cost more...if you can't move, you can't score big numbers....advantage to big money players!

2. You cannot have a game where you don't know what the score is....no one plays until the end, then the winner is declared based on unknown factors...gauging needs to gain ground can only be accomplished if there is a running tally on the score....Advantage to Plarium only  (but I assume the tradeoff is the less the developers have to include, the fewer the glitches and slowdowns we encounter....I also assume the running score display was left out because the developers could not get it to work with the newer Fury interface...Advantage to Plarium who will come back at some point in the future touting the inclusion of a running score as a new feature)

The Ugly

1. The towers are not meant for weaker players...which leaves them out at all stages of that part of the Event....at some point, someone will have to do enough work to figure out how to include weaker players in the more dynamic aspect of these events....Advantage to stronger players and the incentivized play of stronger players will result in them spending more money...Advantage Plarium...

Suggestions

1. There should be levels of towers and if a player chooses to attack a certain level, that player would be restricted to that level tower for the entire event...and the reward for a high-level player hitting a low-level Tower should be greatly reduced...conversely, a low-level player hitting a high-level tower should earn that player a greater reward compared to high-level players...

2. Right now Plarium uses 'maintenance' as a device to inject items into the accounts of weaker players....without the weekly 'maintenance' a lot of players would fall too far behind....the 'maintenance' episodes needs to be much less intrusive; there should be a cool-down time during which players who could not log-on are not vulnerable to attack...and, hopefully, some math genius has been hired by Plarium to develop a much better way to give weaker players a chance...that way Plarium will not have to have so many episodes of 'maintenance' in order to provide items to weaker (not able to spend as much) players and incentivize them to remain so that stronger money players can periodically run amok,,,

In spite of all my complaints, I liked the movement in this Fury Event versus the static setting of the Kingdom Events....more tiles to hit, more players exposing themselves hitting tiles, growing complacent, presenting huge hits on Palaces...

Mar 24, 2019, 17:2903/24/19
11/30/17

I  could be wrong , but I dont see how the maintenance gift advances the weaker player.

Everyone gets the same reward( unless you know something different) so there is no overall change.

Of course the VIP   eventually becomes worthless, unless.........
Mar 24, 2019, 20:4603/24/19
08/10/17

2048/5000

Hello Plarium

... after more than half of my teammates in the Reich had problems at the New Fury event at all mitzuspielen .. because Verbindungsabrüchen..Stand pictures ... we have tracked the track once and have found ... that only the PC player massive Problems had to participate in the content at all.

There are several tickets that are always the same in the answers ...

1. It is up to your internet connection (Plarium)

----> The game needs max.32KB connection to run smoothly that creates even a modem. (other 4K applications run smoothly at other games)

2. You did not receive a reward because you were late back in the Klan and the event was already announced (Plarium)

..ne the other player has been with the clan for 5 months and has not changed..but had constant disconnections in Fury .... probably not enough data to score points.

Honestly people who writes such answers .... You can look into the loggs ... your standard answers you can hang yourself in the toilet and you wipe the (..I ..) But not more like 2 pages scratching ,

One can think of us users as stupid, but we are not, we are the ones who also pay your salary (more or less).

I've been playing Vikings since 2017, the Drakare are a useful introduction, but you can re-populate the old KDs by dropping out all 1-5's for months and replacing them with new players instead of constantly generating new KDs ... in accountant circles one calls something like the balance to falsify ....

Deatmiser ..

Plarium does not seem to have understood that the big ones will not keep you alive, but rather the little players (mass) and of course those who have been around a bit longer (payer).

For my part, I've received long enough dubious answers from Plarium ... that I'm going to hang up VIKINGS ... who does not take his customers seriously has not earned any ...

Mar 25, 2019, 08:2403/25/19
11/02/18

Hi Plarium,

Thanks for the new event. Great to see you are trying to add variety to gameplay.

Some feedback!

What I liked:

• new mechanic with the towers is interesting. In my opinion, however, towers need to be balanced further. Probably not easy, considering the fact that relative clan strengths vary alot!
  • rolling 3-hourly events. Keeps people moving around, adds variety!

What I think could be improved:

• balance the towers! 100m troops in lvl 2 tower! Took a 2T clan 6 onslaughts to clear. 15-25m troops each onslaught. The reward (in terms of points, and the RSS) is great, but not many clans will be willing to waste that many troops!
  • Why do I have to return to home kingdom to go to another? Please allow teleporting directly
  • No score? Really? How do I know if we should be pushing because we are close?
  • Relative value of yielding; invader/ghost killig and warring are unbalanced. Yes, it's a fighting game, but the the amount of points one can bring through killing T5+ makes yielding and killing invaders irrelevant. Here is a suggestion: 3 separate checkpoint progress bars for each type of activity with separate rewards AND bonus to one other activity. For example, reaching yielding checkpoints gives bonuses to army health/attack/defence, killing enemy troops gives bonuses to killing invaders/ghosts; killing enemies ghosts gives bonuses to yielding resources. So doing all three activity types is meaningful and supports other activity types!
Mar 25, 2019, 09:0403/25/19
11/26/15

Hi,

you forgot to write that the balance must be much better between the kingdoms who fight.

They must look not only for the influence. Important is how many active players are in there! And how big are the jarls.

When kingdoms or jarls mean they must spend much money in this game (what i not believe that all goes right) (influence over 100billion) they should fight against other who do this too.

AND most important solve bugs and lags!!!

When Plarium will do all the things what I and other write than I would write realy guides how you can win a event. See The furios guides contest.

By the way is like the old kvk. But for new players it will be good to read. But they now should read what they await in this game. I play a long time and in the past it was fun now it sucks more and more.

Not misunderstood me, some updates and some things from Fury is good but not how it run!

Mar 25, 2019, 16:5703/25/19
07/03/17
erictips said:

plarium earn not much money on the big players, they must have it from the lower players, big players are gold hackers, and dont buy any packet from the bank!!!!!!!!!! i can give plarium a first hint, go look at the wret clan, and make control at  all the accounts, and they go see that they build it all up with hacked gold !!!!!!!!!!!!! i can give them more hints later !!!!!!!!!!
Eric if you really believe this to be true then for the good of the game please report it to Plarium.
Mar 26, 2019, 09:0103/26/19
11/26/15

Hi,

we fight the cvc against a kingdom who have level 8 tiles.

First the tiles are not bad.

BUT

They are too many of them. Plarium you destroy this game complete. Now the clan wins who have the most active players and who can be 24 hours on. Only with collect resources.

In the past the winner gets Level 7 tiles and they are only in the forest area and not much.

Who make this stupid things by you Plarium????

Mar 26, 2019, 13:2403/26/19
11/30/17

Please dont try to  get them to change this.

The down side of what you suggest would make the existing problem from the new fairer distribution of the tiles throughout the kingdom even worse.

The current mix of all classes of invaders and ghosts and tiles, is already encouraging the stronger players to move away from the centre of the global map where they have similar players to compete against, to areas of the kingdom where they have a distinct advantage over the weaker players who may be spending little to nothing on the game.

They previously sent the  hero vast distances to attack level 1 invaders, taking them away from players who cant attack or economically attack higher levels, but now the new distribution pattern means there are less of them towards the edges of the map and coupled with high level players moving there .it makes it harder to find level 1 invaders and they scour the area of tiles very quickly.

At low palace levels  the range of the watch tower is low and the troops are much slower.

The new high level 8 and 9 tiles  has just encouraged more movement of the stronger players away from the centre towards the edges.

A few tiles in the forest is no good for the players who also deserve a share of success in winning the event.

Even if they had the relocations weaker players have little chance with the more aggresive higher ranked monopolizing the big tiles.

High level tiles near the edges is good, the strong players moving there isnt.

They ought to be prevented from teleporting there to compete against weaker players and make them stay in the areas they where in to compete against others of similar strength.

A teleport distance restriction would achieve this.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.