All Categories

Account blocking

Account blocking

Search
Jan 29, 2019, 13:5701/29/19
01/11/17

Account blocking

Dear users,

Some players' accounts have been banned for making illegal purchases. Specifically, accounts were banned for purchasing bank offers using fraudulent methods to bypass the Official Service or with the help of a third party. 

A violation like this usually results in a permanent ban for the account in question. However, we understand that not all users may have been aware of the consequences of their actions. This time, we have decided to meet our users halfway. We will restore access to the accounts shortly. 

In the future, any attempts to obtain Virtual Goods by any means other than through the Game Service will result in a permanent account ban. 

The company’s policy on banned accounts that used third-party applications and interfered with the work of the application remains unchanged. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 29, 2019, 15:4401/29/19
06/14/17

What about blocking / kicking spammers in chats of new kingdoms?

For example: 448:228 in kingdom 781 "NOTICES28" …

Keep promoting 500 gold on "official site".

10 messages last minute alone.

It is obvious spam, - but perhaps not all newcomers understand this. It is also likely cause for people leaving the game. It looks very bad.

Jan 29, 2019, 16:3101/29/19
05/25/18

Alice Vytsenets said:

Looks like you made your mind up and unblocked the cheaters .... fine , i will leave the game after spending more than 2k ( real money not as cheater ) ... keep the cheaters , i will leave because you betrayed proper players and your tos

Good bye I am off

Dear users,

Some players' accounts have been banned for making illegal purchases. Specifically, accounts were banned for purchasing bank offers using fraudulent methods to bypass the Official Service or with the help of a third party. 

A violation like this usually results in a permanent ban for the account in question. However, we understand that not all users may have been aware of the consequences of their actions. This time, we have decided to meet our users halfway. We will restore access to the accounts shortly. 

In the future, any attempts to obtain Virtual Goods by any means other than through the Game Service will result in a permanent account ban. 

The company’s policy on banned accounts that used third-party applications and interfered with the work of the application remains unchanged. 

Jan 29, 2019, 22:2501/29/19
07/14/18
I brought this up along time ago there were tons of members from clan L-13 from strakfield kingdom.there were members that were in the for just hours and was already at level 30 with special equipment. It’s still going on.Now I know why there’s so many strong cheaters it makes it not fun.They should be banned for good.Your going to loose a ton of members that don’t cheat. It’s wrong.
Jan 29, 2019, 22:2801/29/19
07/14/18
And there still recruiting members that have money and they buy there town from the clan and boom there already strong. I would keep a eye out for that.
Jan 29, 2019, 22:3501/29/19
08/25/17

tonifuoricolpi said:

Looks like you made your mind up and unblocked the cheaters .... fine , i will leave the game after spending more than 2k ( real money not as cheater ) ...

Well, several people have be ban for purchasing with real money and be accused to buy illegal package...

There was innocent people in the one who was banned...

The important thing is how it is possible that somebody buy bank offert from a third party or illegal package and that all the goodies are added in game... isn't the plarium server secure ? how somebody can add something to a account if everything is hosted on plarium server ? Specially when plarium say a lot that there is no hack/cheat/bot who can be found who is working...

Jan 30, 2019, 07:0001/30/19
04/07/17
5pac3balls said:

tonifuoricolpi said:

Looks like you made your mind up and unblocked the cheaters .... fine , i will leave the game after spending more than 2k ( real money not as cheater ) ...

Well, several people have be ban for purchasing with real money and be accused to buy illegal package...

The important thing is how it is possible that somebody buy bank offert from a third party or illegal package and that all the goodies are added in game... isn't the plarium server secure ? how somebody can add something to a account if everything is hosted on plarium server ? Specially when plarium say a lot that there is no hack/cheat/bot who can be found who is working...

Yes this is very disturbing to hear ... is possible then it would seem that people who did this could get items for free ...
Jan 30, 2019, 07:0101/30/19
04/07/17
Also maybe more information so we know how not to do this by accident ... I am supposing they went to another site ???
Jan 30, 2019, 09:4501/30/19
01/24/19
If you use always the Bank offers no harm will come to you. Thats all which have to be said.
Jan 30, 2019, 10:3001/30/19
10/02/18
Fly said:

If you use always the Bank offers no harm will come to you. Thats all which have to be said.
nah thats a lie mate i have only bought packs thru their system and have a full purchase history from google and well thay still are saying i have made purchases outside of ther system like really cheers for the credit but uh iam not that smart too be able too do that 
Jan 30, 2019, 21:1801/30/19
05/07/17
what about the ppl who doesnt cheat. we should get some rewards to help even the playing field, only right what is good for one is good for all. but wait i dont spend enough money irl to get any special treatment
Jan 31, 2019, 00:4701/31/19
Jan 31, 2019, 00:49(edited)
07/09/15
I think they should describe and illustrate the method so the community can help police it.   There are cheaters that were in our kingdom that bought accounts.  They even de linked the FB by writing support.  That does not raise a red flag?  Then they left kingdom to try to avoid Plarium watching them.
Jan 31, 2019, 13:1201/31/19
12/06/18

5pac3balls said:

tonifuoricolpi said:

Yes this bothers me a lot -- because of this issue I will no longer buy anything for the game .  It does seem like the Server is not secure at all.  Therefore until it is fixed and I am convinced that it is secure, my card numbers will not be used again.  I now have givin myself a time limit, if things are not made secure within this time - I will be leaving the game permanently. . I love this game , have no issues with buying packs to play the game. Its a sad day for me.
Jan 31, 2019, 14:4401/31/19
04/06/18

It sounds to me as though people who have bought stuff from third parties have defrauded plarium.  Perhaps criminal proceedings will follow.

As for the message about people not appreciating the consequences of their criminal activity, well the notion that plarium will not like people who buy from others is self evident.  To think that it will have no consequences would be daft.  This sounds like an excuse plarium are making to themselves for weak policing of their own interests presumably because some of the offenders may return to spending money with plarium if allowed to continue operating the tainted accounts.

What would be very nice would be to find that some of the people who bought from the third parties are now providing evidence to plarium with a view to prosecuting the third parties, or taking civil proceedings to trace the money.  That might be a rather better reason for clemency.

Anyway, I am glad some tainted accounts have been removed from the game.
Jan 31, 2019, 21:1601/31/19
06/24/17

Accounts caught cheating should be banned. Just be sure the Accounts in question were in fact cheaters. They should be banned by a real person that viewed the suspected cheaters account and confirmed it.  Can not always rely on an algorithm.

Jan 31, 2019, 22:0001/31/19
02/18/18

Last night i bought a few packs from Plarium...12Hr later i am banned.

I wrote Plarium about this ..no answer.

What kind of policy this is..i feel screwed.

Feb 1, 2019, 00:2402/01/19
07/03/17

Very disappointing to read this.

How can you cheat, use fraudulent methods and then claim to be unaware of the consequences?

Ignorance is no defence. 

Feb 2, 2019, 10:2102/02/19
04/06/18
Sorry to find that a ban does not extend to forum accounts.
Feb 21, 2019, 23:2202/21/19
11/10/17

domingo1878 said:

Very disappointing to read this.

How can you cheat, use fraudulent methods and then claim to be unaware of the consequences?

Ignorance is no defence. 

Exactly.  I couldn't believe what I was reading.  I suspect it's probably a legal issue.  Surely Plarium would not want to lose players who spend a lot of real money in order to keep players who buy their packs on a cheat....

If not a legal issue then this is madness.  I feel robbed.  I've spent a lot of ££ getting my account to where it is and I'm being dwarfed by players who cheat the system, with what it seems is the full support of Plarium??  I mean, what the actual ....?

I think thats me done.   Going to spend my last gold training up then unshield with buffs for KVK :)

Feb 28, 2019, 15:1502/28/19
02/21/19
If someone gets caught Cheating then the account  in question should be banned , Plain  and simple ,when they start a new account ,keep an eye on it and if they do it again , ban them for good !
Mar 1, 2019, 16:2903/01/19
05/09/17
Crazy wayne said:

I brought this up along time ago there were tons of members from clan L-13 from strakfield kingdom.there were members that were in the for just hours and was already at level 30 with special equipment. It’s still going on.Now I know why there’s so many strong cheaters it makes it not fun.They should be banned for good.Your going to loose a ton of members that don’t cheat. It’s wrong.
yes you are right, well i have say this more times on forum, there are many goldhackers on this game, not alone in the new kingdoms, but in the first kingdoms to, they from plarium must explain me some things, how you can go from lvl31 to lvl 35 in 2 hours? when you know there are not much packets with gold nuggets, than you must do it all with gold, and when you realize that 1 building upgrade to lvl 32 the cost is 7.5 milion gold, you can just do it when you have gold hacked, that plarium go take a look at this lvl 34 and 35, and to find out that they do it on a unfair way that is all what i have to say, ban this goldhackers and unfair players for good from the game !!!!!
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.