All Categories

Update: tier 7 warriors,new building levels and Knowledge,upgrades in the Valkyries' Citadel

Update: tier 7 warriors,new building levels and Knowledge,upgrades in the Valkyries' Citadel

Search
Dec 17, 2018, 13:0212/17/18
01/11/17

Update: tier VII warriors, new building levels and Knowledge, upgrades in the Valkyries' Citadel, League of Asgard, and more

Added:

• Tier VII warriors

The Fallen, Reaper, Avenger, Punisher, Einarm, and Shadow – warriors without equal are waiting for your orders. Train them, upgrade their stats in the Valkyries' Citadel, and send them into battle without any fear.

• New Knowledge

We have added the Tier VII Troops branch in the Oracle. To learn Knowledge, you'll need a special item – Obsidian.

• Level 35 buildings

Upgrade buildings using the Gold Nugget item. Level 32–35 resource buildings influence not only the economic stats of your Town (resource production and capacity), but also military ones.

• League 7 in Competitions

You now have the opportunity to get into the mightiest League – the League of Asgard – and prove to everyone who is the true master of the North.

Other:

- The requirements for Clan admission have been changed: if you leave your Clan, you'll only be able to rejoin it after 24 hours

- There's been an addition to military reports: you can now see the offense stats against specific troop types

Download now and discuss it in the comments!

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 17, 2018, 13:0612/17/18
Dec 17, 2018, 13:12(edited)
04/07/17
Wow ...lots of changes ... if that 24 hour to wait until you can  rejoin a clan is for the cvc loophole ... it's not going to be long enough to help ... I'm not sure what loophole it will help ...
Dec 17, 2018, 13:1612/17/18
Dec 17, 2018, 13:16(edited)
04/18/17
Waited ages for hero levels to be raised yet towns have been raised again instead ?
Dec 17, 2018, 13:1712/17/18
07/17/17

When we get the last (stronger) piece of shaman RANGED equipment    alot of unblanced in shaman equipment FIX IT

Bad game update  ONLY FOR BIG CREDITCARD
Dec 17, 2018, 13:2512/17/18
04/07/17
March1 said:

Waited ages for hero levels to be raised yet towns have been raised again instead ?
Yes I would like to see hero level raised ...
Dec 17, 2018, 13:4012/17/18
09/13/17
Damn, update for big credit card players :-(
Dec 17, 2018, 13:4712/17/18
07/02/17

CIM said:

Wow ...lots of changes ... if that 24 hour to wait until you can  rejoin a clan is for the cvc loophole ... it's not going to be long enough to help ... I'm not sure what loophole it will help ...

That way we will no longer be able to join another clan that has opened other special gear in their SH to create it and jump back, losing only the running global event.

I'm truly sad about this.

Dec 17, 2018, 13:4912/17/18
04/03/17

Surprised the hero is not subject to upgrade.

The gap between those with deep pockets and the rest will be getting wider faster I fear.
Dec 17, 2018, 13:5212/17/18
07/02/17

I like this game, but somehow I would have favored a "fix of all major bugs" that are annoying us for a long time now:

• WebGl memory leak in Browsers,
  • troop march animations that reappear out of nothing,
  • updating the visuals on the map like shields
  • and so on
Dec 17, 2018, 13:5512/17/18
Dec 17, 2018, 13:56(edited)
04/07/17

Danyrius said:

CIM said:

That way we will no longer be able to join another clan that has opened other special gear in their SH to create it and jump back, losing only the running global event.

I'm not clear as to what you are saying ... if you just go to another clan to make gear this change will not effect you because you have to stay in that second clan for 24 hours and from what they say you can not rejoin the SAME clan for 24 hours ... which means after your 24 hours are up in the clan you jumped to to make gear you can go back to your original clan.

Now maybe the mechanics will not be exactly as written ... I am just going by what they wrote.

I would like to see that people can only join clans during the days between global events and then can go to as many clans during that time as they want.  This would allow a lot of jumping to make equipment during one day but close all the loopholes I am currently aware of that allow people to "cheat" during global events.
Dec 17, 2018, 14:2312/17/18
10/11/16

im not even using t5. 

and no way to hold against big t7 players alone or in pop. so no reason to try aynways. 

this will be fun. NOT.

more like the next step to say goodbye
Dec 17, 2018, 14:3412/17/18
09/12/17

here we go plarm , keep comeing out with things to keep your big cash guys and gails staying in the game , small cash players aint got a chance to chatch up very unfair game ...... well it will just be like all others games , evony , TW , Groplis , WOT all fall to the wayside

get a grip plarm
Dec 17, 2018, 14:3912/17/18
05/25/18
Think this way you will get major coiners to run up but quite a bit of smallers players ( I mean coiners but not huge coiners ) to leave the game because they cannot keep the rythme .... you got the purchases stats so you know if it will be worth or not lol ... for sure i will stop coining ( and maybe playing )
Dec 17, 2018, 14:4212/17/18
08/09/17
-- Disaster --

I'm pretty sure it's the dawn of Viking's game. Definetely for some players tired of Plarium's endless greediness. Only the big spenders remain on the battlefield trying to prove who's credit card is "heavier". 

Dec 17, 2018, 14:4412/17/18
07/02/17

CIM said:

Danyrius said:

CIM said:

I'm not clear as to what you are saying ... if you just go to another clan to make gear this change will not effect you because you have to stay in that second clan for 24 hours and from what they say you can not rejoin the SAME clan for 24 hours ... which means after your 24 hours are up in the clan you jumped to to make gear you can go back to your original clan.

Now maybe the mechanics will not be exactly as written ... I am just going by what they wrote.

I would like to see that people can only join clans during the days between global events and then can go to as many clans during that time as they want.  This would allow a lot of jumping to make equipment during one day but close all the loopholes I am currently aware of that allow people to "cheat" during global events.

CIM, what I tried to say was, that on the day before the announcement of the next global event you could make points in the running event. Then at the end of the day you change into another clan to create your spacial gear and just hop back, losing only the personal points in the running event, but be able to participate in the event to be announced and without disturbing or falsifying the upcoming matchmaking.

Now, we will lose a whole day more in the running (KvK/KVKr) or upcoming (CvC) event to get the announcement being in the right clan.

But well, some might see this as a stuffed loophole as well...

Dec 17, 2018, 14:4612/17/18
Dec 17, 2018, 14:47(edited)
04/07/17
The ability to go to another clan and jump right back to your own clan ended months ago ... months ago they made changes that you had to stay at least 24 hours in any clan you joined.
Dec 17, 2018, 14:4712/17/18
04/06/18

The players who have the most advanced towns are the biggest spenders so it makes obvious commercial sense to offer them ways to go on spending money.  And this benefits us all as it is that money which allows the game to continue to exist.

I agree, however, that a bit more attention to making the game more smooth running would be beneficial.  After all, hooking in new people who come along to try the game out is commercially important and no one who runs into lots of downtime and numerous glitches in their first few days of play is going to stick around.  If only one percent of all those size five to ten towns scattered around the map had continued to play, plarium would have quite a healthy batch of extra kingdoms running.
Dec 17, 2018, 14:5612/17/18
07/02/17

CIM said:

The ability to go to another clan and jump right back to your own clan ended months ago ... months ago they made changes that you had to stay at least 24 hours in any clan you joined.

Hm, then I misunderstood that, as I thought it was when you got expelled. Even the statement in the update sounds like there was something different which is new now (or will be):

- The requirements for Clan admission have been changed: if you leave your Clan, you'll only be able to rejoin it after 24 hours

Dec 17, 2018, 15:0612/17/18
04/27/18

I understand you need to keep upgrading the game to keep from players getting bored and your top spenders from leaving, however to achieve new lifetime customers you need to bridge the gap or protect new customers to keep them in the game long enough to want to spend money.

Suggestions: 

1) make it so we can send more than rss to each other (materials, gems, speed ups and such) or set up a trading post (which i have stated over and over on your fb page). The trader post can allow players to "sell" things they have in large quantities to the trader and the smaller players to "buy" them with in game gold, or rss (like X amount of rss can get X amount of speed ups, shields extra).

2) you have set it up where less than five or six cites they kill troops but not take rss, increase this level so big players cant take everything from new players and make them quit.

3) in influence increasing you already have the code that shows if someone demolishes a building points are taken away, DO THIS IN CVC! if a clan attacks a clan that is not their enemy in cvc then points get deducted from their overall cvc scores. You set us up with clans our size but we fight players five or ten times our sizes as they are in our kingdom fighting bigger clans.  

4) limit the size player who can go to new kingdoms when opened up. for say about a year. We have 60 and 100 bill or higher players porting in to new kingdoms and taking over. If players dont play by their rules they get wiped out as they are not big enough to make bigger rewards to protect themselves, they have no chance to learn how to fight, defend or use POPS, or fight/defend in kvk/kvkr as they are matched to bigger players who ported in to join their kingdom and have no chance to really learn the game. So you then lose potential new lifetime customers you could have due to them seeing it is a waste to spend money if they have no real chance to grow. 

5) Stop making so many kingdoms....merge older kingdoms to keep from overloading your systems. If you see only 1 to 3 really active clans then merge them. If a city is less than 21 and is inactive for a year delete the excess storage on your severs and get rid of those cities. If Sh or clans has no active players for over a year, delete information (as the kingdom is paired to the clans that are made in kingdoms to other clans but if most of the clans are dead then you are not paired up properly for kvk and kvkr) (this also helps you by freeing up space on servers, re-purposing severs after merges and not overloading your systems, this is better for palrium and will save them money in the long run) 

6) if leader goes inactive for 2 weeks then have it go to the next most active player starting with elders and moving down so as not to totally lose a SH or a Clan that has been built if a player cant get into leadership account or they simply leave the game.

I like vikings, and have actually played for several years, some updates i love others not so much. The biggest disappointment is not being able to bring in new players to the game and being able to keep them so you are not constantly fighting the same players over and over again. Hope you really pay attention to your customers and hope this helps to give you ideas on gaining new lifetime customers for the game.  

Dec 17, 2018, 15:1012/17/18
01/26/17

We don't need those uptades

Since 2 years we do the same things upgrade troops to be more stronger doing same traps and same os with strongers troops that's boring  we need a more stable game and new ways to have fun new ways of fighting not spending money for new troops type and 

Useless upgrades 

#how to kill a good game I think you find the good way 
Dec 17, 2018, 15:1812/17/18
05/08/17
My concern is the amount of time it is taking for this upgrade!!! This does not bod well...I anticipate many glitches and blue circle problems. 2 hours???? really...?
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.