Update: New forum features

46 Replies
User
17 November, 2018, 2:42 PM UTC

How does Plarium plan to stop the cheating during KVK's? 

Our kingdom was winning until the enemy kingdom paid(real money) for large accounts to port in. They all dropped shield because they're being reinforced now by players who are a lot larger than us(I'm 16 bil in a two month old kingdom). The point is it doesn't matter if we can beat them, because we get no points for hitting them because the reinforcing troop account ported after the competition started. They get the points for killing our troop, but we receive nothing. Its absolute garbage. Please fix this. 

UTC +4:00
User
19 November, 2018, 3:17 AM UTC
A problem no doubt , but your post is in the wrong section.
UTC +0:00
User
21 November, 2018, 9:01 AM UTC
doenst matter where u write it u wont get any answere anyways
UTC +7:00
User
21 November, 2018, 9:12 AM UTC
So...Newest update.. what changed there? Besides making hard earned equipment suddenly disappear from the game, I mean. -_-
MizBiz
UTC +5:00
Administrator
21 November, 2018, 9:56 AM UTC

Eleria said:

Besides making hard earned equipment suddenly disappear from the game, I mean. -_-

Hello, ELERIA! 

Thank you very much for providing us with this information. This request has been forwarded to our technicians for further investigation. 

Notice, please, that you can start crafting process of Special Equipment from the Arms Guild in your Clan Stronghold.  

And also draw attention, please, that the topic is about Forum update, not the game. 

Thank you for your understanding and patience. Have a good day!

Bearer of the highest Knowledge
UTC +3:00
User
21 November, 2018, 1:17 PM UTC
Ivar Marksman said:  

And also draw attention, please, that the topic is about Forum update, not the game. 

My question here was about AN update... My apologies for lumping 'updates' together be they for the game or the forum, since they come from the same company. I am still curious what the newest update changed since I haven't noticed anything different and there was no bulletin detailing the most recent update like there usually is. My question regarding the equipment was posted in the technical section and not expected to be addressed here. That said, thank you for at least acknowledging the problem, even if you overlooked my initial query.
MizBiz
User
21 November, 2018, 1:34 PM UTC

Sould the head line "Update: New forum features" have been more explicit ? Would it have made any diference ?Possibly not.

Unfortunately,for whatever reason,people post things in the wrong section, like I am doing now, and it proliferates. 

I appreciate that they are busy, but the moderators have the ability to delete and move posts doing the lattter might help.

User
21 November, 2018, 2:51 PM UTC

WDYWTNTF said:

Sould the head line "Update: New forum features" have been more explicit ? Would it have made any diference ?Possibly not.

Unfortunately,for whatever reason,people post things in the wrong section, like I am doing now, and it proliferates. 

I appreciate that they are busy, but the moderators have the ability to delete and move posts doing the lattter might help.

I will try to explain one more time.. I was indeed staying on topic. I would like to know what the recent FORUM update was all about. We know that something was happening in the forums more recently thanks to a few delayed posts and a temporarily absent 'search' feature. Whether this was actually a forum update or just some kind of maintenance is unclear as, like I said, the topic post here is outdated and there was nothing about it mentioned in other news posts. Given that this thread is pinned to the top of its section, I didn't think it too far fetched an idea to assume that someone here might have information relevant to the recent activity.

The "lumping together" I mentioned referred to the afterthought I added about a pressing issue with a different update that I associated only because they both come from Plarium. You can see the statement in my first comment which, again, was not in the form of a question and not intended to be addressed here. I was compelled to add it only to point out a reason why any of Plarium's updates should be celebrated with caution. Instead of disappearing equipment, I could've mentioned the disappearing search bar that is now back in its rightful place, but the equipment issue, being more recent and unresolved, offered a more vivid example. However understandable I think that is, clearly it was a punishable abuse of the comment feature and I should probably be stoned until dead after you've finished this flogging.
MizBiz
User
17 December, 2018, 5:50 PM UTC
Four hours after maintenance started and PC browser based accounts still can't login. Come on Plarium
User
17 December, 2018, 6:13 PM UTC

here the same - connot log in

User
17 December, 2018, 6:53 PM UTC
might be the wrong forum but at least you can find out here that you aren't the only one that can't log in to the game
UTC +10:00
User
17 December, 2018, 7:03 PM UTC

I still can´t log from pc. Stays that 80% and crash.

User
17 December, 2018, 7:50 PM UTC
I'm in , re  80% crash - try clearing your history cookies etc - snow has started in the game so need to clear history first
User
17 December, 2018, 8:14 PM UTC

Your constant upgrades will lead to the end of this game. The average person is rapidly leaving the game due to the inability to compete with the big money players. If you did the math I would suspect that the lower level players are boring the expense of this game. None of the people I started this game with are still playing. In fact I have noticed an increase in abandoned towns and people leaving when they realize that growth on a moderate budget is all but impossible.

You should divide the game into three categories: Novice...Intermediate...and Expert. This would be more competitive and people would not be as inclined to leave based on the fact that they could actually compete in their groups.

After two years I am at the point of dismissing my troops, burning my buildings, removing my credit card information and walking away from this game.

Plarium just doesn't get it!

User
17 December, 2018, 8:26 PM UTC

Your constant upgrades will lead to the end of this game. The average person is rapidly leaving the game due to the inability to compete with the big money players. If you did the math I would suspect that the lower level players are boring the expense of this game. None of the people I started this game with are still playing. In fact I have noticed an increase in abandoned towns and people leaving when they realize that growth on a moderate budget is all but impossible.

You should divide the game into three categories: Novice...Intermediate...and Expert. This would be more competitive and people would not be as inclined to leave based on the fact that they could actually compete in their groups.

After two years I am at the point of dismissing my troops, burning my buildings, removing my credit card information and walking away from this game.

Plarium just doesn't get it!

User
19 December, 2018, 9:37 AM UTC
Game became too complicated and lots of errorrs appeared. Bed news for all. Do not recommend plarium anymore.
User
20 December, 2018, 2:34 AM UTC
Just a suggestion... but in regards to your forums.  Would it be better to have the most "recent" post show up first.?.. like other web forums.
jaireh
UTC +8:00
User
21 December, 2018, 11:17 PM UTC
no this area is fine because it gets read and actually replied too WDYWTNTF said:

This area of the forum is called "New Forum Features" So it really should only be concerned with that topic.

It would be better if you posted either in

Technical Support  which deals with complaints about the game,or

General questions which mostly deals with how to play the game.

BTGFFS
User
21 December, 2018, 11:20 PM UTC

WDYWTNTF said:

This area of the forum is called "New Forum Features" So it really should only be concerned with that topic.

It would be better if you posted either in

Technical Support  which deals with complaints about the game,or

General questions which mostly deals with how to play the game.

no this area is fine because it gets read and replied too , i cant even hit an uber or a ghost without getting kicked from game same as if I attack a town. too buggy to play.. 

BTGFFS
User
26 December, 2018, 5:42 PM UTC
MERRY CHRISTMAS 
UTC +1:00
6762201 users registered; 110815 topics; 461321 post; our newest member:sedoy87