Honoring the most active Jarls!

45 Replies
User
22 September, 2018, 6:38 PM UTC

Thank you for this recognition.

 ID

44414338
UTC +0:00
1
User
24 September, 2018, 7:39 PM UTC

Hi,


how long is the time when I get the honor?

UTC +1:00
-2
User
26 September, 2018, 10:44 AM UTC

Hi,


is there.

THANKS
UTC +1:00
2
User
27 September, 2018, 12:38 AM UTC
ty 2555872 k344 
sean mathes
UTC +8:00
1
User
30 September, 2018, 3:32 PM UTC
i click menu and do all thats said but  for the love of god my ID is Nowhere to be found I checked every little corner of it athe ID in my profile and that isNot the right one so I gave Magness my Facebook ID maybe he can sort it out for me because I refuse to look again I've tried three times
sean mathes
UTC +8:00
1
User
13 October, 2018, 1:35 PM UTC
bu oyuncular hepsi yabancı uyruklu kişiler demekki bu oyun ülke  uyruk din ve dil ayrımcılığı yapıyor çok saygısızca bir hareket
UTC +0:00
1
User
13 October, 2018, 4:06 PM UTC

AS1453 said:


bu oyuncular hepsi yabancı uyruklu kişiler demekki bu oyun ülke  uyruk din ve dil ayrımcılığı yapıyor çok saygısızca bir hareket

Google translate.

these players are all foreign nationals, so this game is a very disrespectful move that makes nation nationality and language discrimination.





Anyone who isnt the same nationality as you is foreign.Just because they write in english doesnt mean that they are.

Yabancı ile aynı milliyete sahip olmayan herkes. Sadece İngilizce yazdıkları için İngilizce oldukları anlamına gelmez

UTC +0:00
1
User
14 October, 2018, 6:11 AM UTC

I totally agree with WDYWTNTF, just because we are writing in english (the most used language in the world after chinese mandarin) doesn’t mean that’s our first language. 

Don’t bring discrimation accusations and other nonsense here, it’s GAME forum, not PARTY conference. If you want to voice your political views I would suggest to head towards nearest exit and carry on forward, away from here. Relax and have fun, or at least try. 
you're confusing the sky with stars reflected on the pond surface at night
UTC +1:00
0
User
14 October, 2018, 8:17 PM UTC

Hello


Thanks you plarium :D 


ID : 43519298


Good Night
UTC +0:00
0
User
27 November, 2018, 10:08 PM UTC
User ID - 46863703
UTC +0:00
0
User
31 December, 2018, 2:44 AM UTC
Ivar Marksman said:

Nikki said:


46621067

Hello, NIKKI 

We honor the most active Jarls for helping us develop the forum. 

Communicate with the players, help them with advice or just discuss interesting game moments, share their gaming experiences. And luck will on your side!

offcourse you help your friends IVAR, hahahahahaha, it are all TOOLHACKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UTC +7:00
0
User
31 December, 2018, 2:47 AM UTC
WDYWTNTF said:

AS1453 said:


bu oyuncular hepsi yabancı uyruklu kişiler demekki bu oyun ülke  uyruk din ve dil ayrımcılığı yapıyor çok saygısızca bir hareket

Google translate.

these players are all foreign nationals, so this game is a very disrespectful move that makes nation nationality and language discrimination.





Anyone who isnt the same nationality as you is foreign.Just because they write in english doesnt mean that they are.

Yabancı ile aynı milliyete sahip olmayan herkes. Sadece İngilizce yazdıkları için İngilizce oldukları anlamına gelmez

good words, plarium is nothing more than DISCRIMINATION and help alone the friends, and btw, it are all TOOLHACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UTC +7:00
1
User
31 December, 2018, 4:52 AM UTC
offcourse they are the most active players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it are all TOOLHACKERS!!!!!!!!!!! and easy for them to play the game!!!!!!!!!!!!! its all DISCRIMINATION from plarium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UTC +7:00
0
User
31 December, 2018, 5:14 AM UTC
erictips said:

offcourse they are the most active players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it are all TOOLHACKERS!!!!!!!!!!! and easy for them to play the game!!!!!!!!!!!!! its all DISCRIMINATION from plarium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and offcourse CIM is in there, its a very good friend from you!!!!!! and who can check that all????? i have see all lists, and CIM is always in the win list!!!!!!!!! strange isnt it?????and you have not my ID i think hahahahahahhaha
UTC +7:00
0
User
31 December, 2018, 5:13 PM UTC
i see not a list from the most active TOOLHACKERS (unfair players) where is it? please write in forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UTC +7:00
0
User
25 January, 2019, 12:07 AM UTC

Thank you for your help plarium,if I had been defined in Turkish I would like to help.

Id:47999361 😀
UTC +0:00
0
User
28 January, 2019, 3:14 AM UTC
I’ve been playing for 8 hours a day and didn’t get one mention. I’ve been one of the most active and don’t get recognized something has to be set up for certain members that probably don’t play half as much as me.check my time play and how I’ve helped a smaller clan stronger. I’m just saying I love this game and for players with tons of money gets recognized it’s all set up
Wayne
UTC +6:00
0
Administrator
28 January, 2019, 6:35 AM UTC

Schmei the warrior Schmeidler said:


I’ve been playing for 8 hours a day and didn’t get one mention. I’ve been one of the most active and don’t get recognized something has to be set up for certain members that probably don’t play half as much as me.check my time play and how I’ve helped a smaller clan stronger. I’m just saying I love this game and for players with tons of money gets recognized it’s all set up

Hello! 

These greatest Jarls are honored for activity exactly on our Forum! They give useful adviсes, communicate a lot, writing guides for new players and always helping others here.  

Bearer of the highest Knowledge
UTC +3:00
0
User
29 January, 2019, 6:13 AM UTC
😡😡😡😡
Wayne
UTC +6:00
0
User
29 January, 2019, 6:27 AM UTC
I was told by another Karl that I destroyed the English language,That sounds like discrimination to me.Thanks palarium for this fun and addicting game.
Wayne
UTC +6:00
0
6428957 users registered; 89836 topics; 430530 posts; our newest member:PAULSOUTHSIDEPLAYERSCRUZ