Accepted Suggestions

6 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
11 August, 2016, 1:36 PM UTC

Here is a list of suggestions that were accepted by our developers.

Please keep in mind that even if they are accepted, it does not mean that they will appear in the next update. They are in our work plans, and our developers will start working on them as soon as possible. The development team has a long-term plan of what features need to be released and when, and they closely follow their timelines. That is why your suggestions may be postponed for some time.

It may sometimes seem that the task is simple and can be done in no time and released in the next update, but when our developers start working on it, it turns out that it is not that simple and requires more time and/or resources. Additionally, technical complications may arise on the way.

We appreciate your understanding.

- Display the number of Units every member of the Clan has on an Emitter.

- Change the color of invaded Sectors’ names and the ones that have Reinforcements on them.

- Expand the Resource history of the Clan.

- Stop displaying the Units of banned players since they do not participate in battles.

- Clan HQ. Display in the Embassy the number of Defensive Units sent by each member of the Clan.

- Raise the Rank at which one can see the Defense on Emitters.

- Add the option to recall all Units from the Clan HQ.

- Add server game time.

- Include more details in the descriptions of personal Achievements.

- Add the option to use Antigen in the Emitter window.

- Add a search field to the Diplomacy tab in the Embassy.

- Add Clan HQ statistics, like the ones on Emitters.

- Make Quest descriptions more specific.

- Add the Clan logo on player avatars in the Radar window.

· The opportunity to change the diplomatic status between Clans from “At Peace” to “Neutral” in just one click. Currently, it automatically changes to “Allies” (Note: the 3-day timer will remain).

· Improvements to the Module exchange system:

- There will be a new Filter – Clan – that will make it easier for Clanmates to exchange Modules.

- You will be able to select the number of Modules you would like to trade.

· Improvements to the Serum fusion system.

· New Filter in the Combat Reports tab. You will now be able to filter all unread messages so you do not miss any.

· Combat Reports will show the Distance to Target.

· New Filter in the Clan HQ window. You will be able to apply a filter to Combat Reports to avoid spam when someone launches a hundred attacks of one Unit on your Clan HQ.

· There will be a timer indicating how long until your probation period in the Clan is up.

· Security against unintended purchases when acquiring Resources for your Clan. You are now protected from making accidental purchases when accidentally double-clicking your mouse.

· You will be able to expand your Clan using Command Relays.

- Count Clan HQ fights in Wars and Challenges.

- Add Raiding Tournaments.

- Improve sort option in the Command Center.

- Add an option to remove occupation from the Map.

- Remove unnecessary Notifications from the Clan chat.

- Command Center. Add an option to hide Units in Sector like the one for Bunker.

- Add a 'sort by' menu for garrisons and fiefs.

- Increase the limit for sending the messages to the Clan members.

- Show the number of Units on Infestations in a tooltip.

- Add options to Liberate and Revenge to the occupation reports.

- Add a filter for Reinforcements reports.

- Add a target's name to the Unit tracking window in the bottom.

- Improve the daily log in rewards.

- Add a search option for Clan in Diplomacy tab.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Antony
6 January, 2017, 12:13 PM UTC
I would like too suggest, a time window for when you invade  someone "say" 5 seconds,
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 1:10 PM UTC
Antony said:

I would like too suggest, a time window for when you invade  someone "say" 5 seconds,
Right now we're not accepting new suggestions. Please read my last comment in " Your Suggestions " thread.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Sweetiepie
27 January, 2017, 1:33 AM UTC

Greetings Plarium,

I would like to suggest removing missiles from the game entirely or allowing them to be player built only. Basically the missiles are an annoyance for everyone and can not be built, only purchased. This creates a money war between players instead of actual game play, and undermines other aspects of the game. Also, missiles totally ignore and hit through any defenses that a player has built or purchased, which is an unfair aspect of the game considering other factors of the game. Basically a wealthy player who can afford to spend a lot of money on missiles can disrupt the gameplay of everyone else. Another alternative would be to consider starting a new server without any missile play whatsoever.

Thanks,

Aristocrat (Plarium Server) 951, -1724
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 January, 2017, 9:14 AM UTC
Sweetiepie said:

Greetings Plarium,

I would like to suggest removing missiles from the game entirely or allowing them to be player built only. Basically the missiles are an annoyance for everyone and can not be built, only purchased. This creates a money war between players instead of actual game play, and undermines other aspects of the game. Also, missiles totally ignore and hit through any defenses that a player has built or purchased, which is an unfair aspect of the game considering other factors of the game. Basically a wealthy player who can afford to spend a lot of money on missiles can disrupt the gameplay of everyone else. Another alternative would be to consider starting a new server without any missile play whatsoever.

Thanks,

Aristocrat (Plarium Server) 951, -1724
This thread is not for posting new suggestions, but for discussing the accepted ones. Please be aware that were're not accepting new suggestions for now.
Antony
29 January, 2017, 5:33 PM UTC
I need to ask a question, if we no longer lose troops or units why do we still lose credits & why if we are losing credits are the tech upgrades so high & I have found that strongholds are stronger with a full ale & it maybe the same on total domination I hope you get this message & it doesn't cause too much upset, I enjoy the games & i'm glad to help. I would go to the forums but the answer is always the same.
UTC +1:00
fakeasnever
29 January, 2017, 7:35 PM UTC

@Antony (29 January, 2017, 5:33 PM UTC):
For future reference, please create separate topics for unrelated questions .

We don't lose unprotected/nonstationned troops because Plarium's changed that so players can more easily keep larger armies (Not necessary build them, just keep them).

Higher end tech upgrades (At higher levels) cost more credits because they always have (If you're referring to the new levels, 21-32). Otherwise, I'd believe it's something for people to work towards while they have fewer troops.

And, well, this is the forums, but I don't believe I've ever answered that question before.

Again, feel free to ask some more questions, but please create separate topics for unrelated questions.

If Internet Explorer still asks to be your default browser, then you can do anything :D
UTC +0:00
1725488 users registered; 43171 topic; 271707 posts; our newest member:Conter terorist