User ID: 698671
13 May, 2016, 1:49 PM UTC
Commanders, welcome to the thread where we list the improvements suggested by our valued community that were introduced to the game.
Please read this thread before posting your own suggestion.
1. Tapsites. Many players asked to remove the 1-hour limit on collecting Resources from Deposits. Besides, players were unable to collect Resources since high-level players were controlling all the Deposits; sometimes an entire Clan would be defending one Deposit.
The developers redesigned the concept altogether: they removed the 1-hour limit, divided players into several groups according to their level, and removed the possibility to reinforce Tapsites.
2. New building levels. A lot of players were saying that their Engineers had nothing to do in the Sector.
The developers introduced new building levels. They decided not to overload the Sector with new buildings but to give players an opportunity to receive more bonuses from the existing ones.
3. Clan HQ. We have received multiple messages saying that Emitters are always captured and held by Top Clans while small Clans do not have an opportunity to develop and keep their members from moving to stronger Clans.
The developers designed Clan HQs that are available to each Clan in the Wasteland. It is free to build and allows for smaller Clans to have as much fun, as the bigger ones have with Emitters. Additionally, the Clan HQ provides players with nice bonuses.
4. The possibility to apply several Resource packs at once. Currently, our developers are considering the idea of making it possible to apply all Serums with one click.
5. The possibility to see bonuses from new building levels in the information window. When we released new levels of certain buildings, players were asking about the bonuses that each new level would provide.
We have added this information to all buildings that have new levels.
6. An increased amount of Antigen that can be gained at an Emitter. From now on, players get triple the amount of Antigen on all Emitters to speed up the process of mutating Units.
7. Improvements in the PvE Tournament mechanics. Now you receive points for Morgana’s Units you have extinguished, not for the Infestation you have destroyed. Many high-level players have asked for this improvement because high-level Infestations require too many Units and can be completed only in a few days or even weeks.
8. Add a boost to travel time to Tapsites to Echelon bonuses.
9. More Tournaments. Now players can take part in up to 7 Tournaments on their list, whereas previously they could only participate in 3 . Many players did not receive points because they had 3 uncompleted Tournaments. You asked to fix this issue, and we did.
10. Remove the option to filter by distance in the Radar. Our players have noticed that the travel time to Infestations has been reduced, but the useless option still remained. We have removed it.
11. Add a Daily Duty Roster timer. It will show the time left to receiving the next reward for daily login to the game.
12. Add the possibility to apply all the rewards for Clan Missions, Echelon status Items, and several boosts at the same time with just one click.
13. Fusing Serums. We made a major change to how you fuse Serums. From now on, instead of having to fuse each pair of Serums one by one, you can fuse all similar pairs of Serums in a single action. To do this, simply go to the Genetics Lab, find the “Biolab” tab, and select Serums to fuse. If you have multiple Serums of the same type, you will be prompted to fuse either two or all of them.
14. From now on, you can copy the messages sent and received directly from the in-game Chat.
15. If you have been using Chat in the game, but have not performed any other in-game actions for more than 5 minutes, the game will no longer time-out.
16. From now on, Reports on attacks you launched against Infestations will include not just information on how many hostile Units you destroyed, but also how many hostile Units in total were at the Infestation to begin with.
17. Track your troops. We’ve released an update to the Garrisons tracking interface to help you keep better track of your troops. Now you can view exactly how many Offensive and Defensive troops you have at locations throughout the Wasteland by going to the “Garrisons” tab.
18. From now on, you will be able to view exactly how many Troops each of your fellow Clan Members has committed to defend the Emitters held by your Clan. In order to see a full breakdown of your Clan’s Emitter Reinforcements, simply select the Emitter you wish to view and open the "Garrison" tab. Please note that this feature is only available to Members ranked Recon Operator or above.
19. This update will allow you to prove your Army’s strength at the highest Level Infestations! From now on, whenever you complete an Infestation of the highest Level available to you, the next Infestation you will receive is guaranteed to be of a higher Level.
20. From now on, you no longer have to log into the game each day in order to get your next Loyalty Reward! Reward won't reset meaning you won’t have to start all over again!