New Feature - Clan Activity.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Oct 31, 2017, 14:5510/31/17

STRATCOM SECURE TRANSMISSION

Commander,

A new feature has come to your game – Clan Activity. This latest improvement means that the most dedicated Clans can get a head-start on the battlefield by earning extra Rewards.

Clan Activity Level is determined by the percentage of Clan Members that are Active. An Active Clan Member is one who has logged into the game within the last 14 days.

When Clan Activity has reached a certain Level, each Clan Member will receive a Reward. The higher the Activity Level, the better the Reward will be.

Rewards will be recalculated daily, meaning you can earn new Rewards by keeping your Clan Activity high. However, if you do not claim any earned Rewards from the Clan interface within 24 hours, they will disappear.

IMPORTANT: When Clan Activity Level drops below a certain level, a 14-day timer will begin. If it finishes and your Clan is still below the required level, the Clan will be permanently dismissed.

The best way to avoid this is to encourage your Clan Leader to remove Inactive Members from your Clan and to recruit as many Active Members as possible.

Clan Activity is especially relevant for Clan Leaders. A countdown will begin if a Clan Leader has been Inactive for a long period of time. If they do not return before the timer finishes, the Clan Leader position will be passed on to the Clan Member of the next highest Rank who logged in most recently.

It pays to keep your Clan Activity high. Log in every day and earn Rewards.

STRATCOM SECURE TRANSMISSION

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 31, 2017, 22:2710/31/17
08/13/15

I really love this feature and some of my clan mates agree! Thanks for the update, helping keep members active and keeping old ones out!

Only wish if they had this for bases that were inactive for a while..
Nov 1, 2017, 12:4011/01/17
02/29/16

AnonymousError said:

I really love this feature and some of my clan mates agree! Thanks for the update, helping keep members active and keeping old ones out!

Only wish if they had this for bases that were inactive for a while..

Hello!

Happy to hear that you like the Update, Sir! Thank you!